• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mond92

Jul 24, 2019
View attachment 1656580
Here is my various Save that you can check Out.

Btw always 4N4L did for fix libido onii chan, never cum crotch.

I have big question here, can the sister pregnant after or before 100\100 Big Adventure?? Seriously curious, please answer...
Nope your onichan become rance cant make women pregnant and pregnant end its self gameover went gud or bad happen
also golden shot wont make her pregnant either after big adv nothing to do now until inusuku self update the game

Reactions: aristomemeg

Jemless

Jan 31, 2020
Currently going over... well, everything really, rewriting some scenes, going to completely alter the DJ scene.
Town shop descriptions have been redone

1.1.2 is going to take a bit longer, as between rewriting a lot of things, and having a very lousy day, not much progress has happened, might release the V0.2 with minimal changes so you all get the bug fixes that Inusuku has done.

My apologies to everyone for the delay
1.1.3 is coming out tomorrow according to the dev's twitter, he mentioned that there are bug fixes but didn't say what they were.

May 17, 2020
So I spent this morning going back and catching up on this whole entire thread from start to finish, and I have to say this this is the most fun, and engaging thread I've seen on this site so far.

All of the love and passion that Shad put into this translation, and all the engaging interactions between him and the people here was quite the sight to see, and It just a makes me wish I engaged with it more before this point, and hopefully i can rectify that starting now. gave you a coffee Shad, cause you deserve it!

Keep up the great work! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: angelplayer11

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Is it actually even possible to do a full adventure? Just fifty alone seems impossible let alone more then that since it seems there is no way to have enough energy unless you make it stupid high or just lock the value so it does not decrease

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
:coffee: THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR GAME VERSION 1.1.1 AND v0.1 ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SHADEISHERE

A google spreadsheets table for the starting choices

The data was grabbed directly from the game code itself
(code of starting questions event)
View attachment 1655062

If there are any mistakes please do tell me.
made the table a bit more cleaner now
also seperated "titles" into another page to make it look clean

Reactions: Walon

TheKestrel

Jul 2, 2020
Is it actually even possible to do a full adventure? Just fifty alone seems impossible let alone more then that since it seems there is no way to have enough energy unless you make it stupid high or just lock the value so it does not decrease
Your progress on the big adventure doesn't get reset, you don't have to go the whole way in one go

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
After playing the full game proper I can confirm that this was indeed a PERFECT sequel to the first game. They improved it in literally every way possible. My only wishes is that you could see the sister wearing her alternate outfits in bed and that there were more guild and adventure scenes/events but I'm 100% happy with what we got. I'll definitely be picking up Sister Explorer when it comes out for sure.

Great work Shadesishere! I'm glad that people supported your work too.

Sep 3, 2019
Are some file names really supposed to be in gibberish? I am already on JP locale
It's an error on Shade's pack, should be rectified in his next patch.

You don't have to do the big adventure on one sitting, just continue on the following weeks, you will pick up right where you left off.

After playing the full game proper I can confirm that this was indeed a PERFECT sequel to the first game. They improved it in literally every way possible. My only wishes is that you could see the sister wearing her alternate outfits in bed and that there were more guild and adventure scenes/events but I'm 100% happy with what we got. I'll definitely be picking up Sister Explorer when it comes out for sure.

Great work Shadesishere! I'm glad that people supported your work too.
I also want more outfit in bed, but I think it will add more complexity on the night scene because the devs had to add many more image. Even with standard outfit there is still some bugs on the animation and interaction that needs to be corrected first.
I also want more guild events because there are many interesting characters there. But as the devs said, seems like they wanted to squish the bugs first before adding more contents.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
rip shade, 1.1.3 coming tomorrow lol

at least release tl 1.1.2 and depending on the fix you prob don't need to transfer to 1.1.3 instantly for now.
wait for 2.0.0.. each time a bug is fixed a new bug is reported and maybe inusuku is also planning to add some content.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 76 Votes