VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
great update thanks for share @Kasey just a little bug with the Images of Addison... there like little black spots on Addison's face or its just me?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Man, this game really deserves more love, lot of content, fun characters, and choices that at least seem to matter. DLing the new one now.

Reactions: Baka plays

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The game is not running for me at all..

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 146 ()
Minor opcode of failed request: 74
Serial number of failed request: 164
Current serial number in output stream: 164

Reactions: openfry

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Man, this game really deserves more love, lot of content, fun characters, and choices that at least seem to matter. DLing the new one now.
Yeah, it isn't too bad, although the first 2 chapters were really weird, but from the third one onwards it gradually got better.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Damn looks like saves from the old version don't work
Did you copy them over from the old folder? I loaded an old save and it worked fine (after i copied them from the old folder).

This episode seems rather short, and the new girl had weird white pixels all over her face... Weird o_O

Otherwise definatly one of the better games out there.

U

User_10739

Dev is really committed and sends status updates 1-3 times a week. He has almost completely changed his gfx rig to enable faster more hq renders so I hope content will increase moving forward. He did say that CH 5 had the highest pic count since CH 1 but CH 1 took 3 months to make...

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I like the premise and the story, but I have to say that the hands off brother approach voyeur dominant is a little off putting. I also feel that while we see the women in sexual situations you don't really see the inherent corruption become more obvious. I guess I'm a fan of MC but I've seen too much japanese content to miss the slow descent into corruption and ahegao.

Content updates however have extreme regularity and the art work is top notch, sort of sad I didn't get to see more of the new adult mother, since your mom was kinda on top in every scene. More sapphic love is great though!

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
so looking at the renders in this, I guess he built that "dedicated, professional graphics rendering computer" after he was done with this update......
at least the next update should be better then. cant wait!

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The updates are always kind of short but this one felt a little shorter due to spending nearly all of it with Cousin Loli.

Also, wasn't Ep 3's bonus scene pretty much the same as the new one?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Really depends on the choices you've made in the previous updates. If you want the extra stuff you gotta be a dumbass and not hide the camera well in Gwen's room to get the bondage stuff with her and Jennifer.

Reactions: edgedy

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Really depends on the choices you've made in the previous updates. If you want the extra stuff you gotta be a dumbass and not hide the camera well in Gwen's room to get the bondage stuff with her and Jennifer.
Ah, nice! I never thought of exploring those options in Gwen's room, as it just seemed too stupid. And I had no idea there were different bonus scenes. Really should have known better, given how a lot of stuff is hidden away behind specific choices.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Mhh bondage :FeelsGoodMan:.. as dominant or sub?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes