VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Sub for now. MC doesn't have much of a spine that is why victoria 7 and her sister victoria 7 are trying to help uncuck him so he can be the hero gotham deserves.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There is, you can take her on a date and watch a movie with her, that leads to other stuff too.

Reactions: Johi

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah this update did seem to run by really fast. I was seriously hoping for more stuff with Gwen and Jennifer. It also has to seem to have a lot less content if you miss answering your cousin's questions right, as the big scene at the end is missable.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
The English in this game is a welcome change, it makes the story so much more easy to follow and therefore more believable in a game kinda way. It has to be up there for the way the story is told and language used.

edit: And the titty sizes! Yay, not so many watermelons!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The English in this game is a welcome change, it makes the story so much more easy to follow and therefore more believable in a game kinda way. It has to be up there for the way the story is told and language used.

edit: And the titty sizes! Yay, not so many watermelons!
I hate watermelons and the best sizes for me is A - small C's.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Watermelons and oranges are both good fruits gosh.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I hate watermelons and the best sizes for me is A - small C's.
Watermelons can be good if they're the right size, and not the American variety that are overly fed on water to make them rediculously oversized (so they can be sold by weight) while having no flavour. Those watermelons are rediculous and pretty unappetizing to begin with. Gimme dem watermelons that are a nice six, seven inches in diameter; big enough that they'll spill out around your fingers, but the majority of that ripe, juicy melon sits firmly in your palm. They're sweet and succulent on the tongue, too. Mmm-mmm.

Then you have your grapefruits, a nice firm handful, but that's it- it'll sit firmly and easily entirely encased within your grip, which is its own pleasant feeling, too. It's firmer, and tarter, than most citrus on average, too. Great for a little squeezing. to get the juices flowing before you nibble on 'em.

After that comes oranges, in three main varieties: navel, valencia, and mandarin, all with their own subtleties and perks: Navels come a bit larger than the rest, and typically have a puffy tip, though this can also be inverted; they also tend to be a little tarter than other oranges, almost like they bridge the gap between Valencias and grapefruits. Valencias are soft and squishy to the touch, but still retain a core firmness, and are absolutely delectably juicy. Lastly, Mandarins are smaller than the rest, though they can almost reach the size of a small Valencia, but they have the softest skin and the most give to them, all the way to the core; nothing better than wrapping your lips around one after you've peeled it down to the fleshy fruit and then just suck it dry.

Lastly, are the kumquats. They're tiny little things, but you can just pop them whole into your mouth and suck on them 'till the cows come home, and they're full of energizing, juicy goodness.

Reactions: Bagger288

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This is fun. The models are hot. The "story" is interesting. It sure jumps around too much (for me), though. The new characters being dropped in out of nowhere are a bit WTF, but still fun. Can't tell if the dev has a plan, where the chaos gets cleaned up later, or if they are just winging it.

B for art assets. Not DMD or BB good, but good.
A for code. No bugs encountered and some nice pathing and choices.
C+ for writing. It gets the job done, setting up scenes, but did not seem particularly funny or erotic. Except for the vampire/ghoul scene. That was well done. the + is for that.
D for Project management the dev is all over the place with the story and art assets and no clear plan can be detected. If they keep to a tight delivery schedule, i.e. deliver on the 26th of every month, I'd bump that up.

C+ Overall.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As long as I can keep bypassing the drugs I will keep on playing this game.

Mom and aunt's tits are on the "to large" size for me and I wish they were large C's instead.

Reactions: Darkaura

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Why or when did jennifer get a haircut? also the writing in this last bit feels segmented, like I'm missing scenes eventhough im doing a new playthrough. Like somehow my choices cut content even though theres only a few choices to make per chapter.

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why or when did jennifer get a haircut? also the writing in this last bit feels segmented, like I'm missing scenes eventhough im doing a new playthrough. Like somehow my choices cut content even though theres only a few choices to make per chapter.
Choices do make a different so play it being a dumb fuck and you get more or play it smart and you get less.

So far it seems to me that there is some kind of "Incest Witch Cult" going on in the background.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
This is fun. The models are hot. The "story" is interesting. It sure jumps around too much (for me), though. The new characters being dropped in out of nowhere are a bit WTF, but still fun. Can't tell if the dev has a plan, where the chaos gets cleaned up later, or if they are just winging it.

B for art assets. Not DMD or BB good, but good.
A for code. No bugs encountered and some nice pathing and choices.
C+ for writing. It gets the job done, setting up scenes, but did not seem particularly funny or erotic. Except for the vampire/ghoul scene. That was well done. the + is for that.
D for Project management the dev is all over the place with the story and art assets and no clear plan can be detected. If they keep to a tight delivery schedule, i.e. deliver on the 26th of every month, I'd bump that up.

C+ Overall.
thanks for the review ^^. i need a good written game, so i guess the game isn't really my style.

Reactions: Prag

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I was expecting Jennifer to at lest mention her hair cut. I really do not like the new one at all. This chapter went by really fast, though I suppose part of that is due to me having just played 1-4 in one sitting. But yeah, it does feel like there are missing scenes here.

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
HAHAHA I can't stop laughing, in the bed scene with Addison she says: "I guess it's kind of a pan in the ass" wtf no spelling check? :D

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Watermelons can be good if they're the right size, and not the American variety that are overly fed on water to make them rediculously oversized (so they can be sold by weight) while having no flavour. Those watermelons are rediculous and pretty unappetizing to begin with. Gimme dem watermelons that are a nice six, seven inches in diameter; big enough that they'll spill out around your fingers, but the majority of that ripe, juicy melon sits firmly in your palm. They're sweet and succulent on the tongue, too. Mmm-mmm.

Then you have your grapefruits, a nice firm handful, but that's it- it'll sit firmly and easily entirely encased within your grip, which is its own pleasant feeling, too. It's firmer, and tarter, than most citrus on average, too. Great for a little squeezing. to get the juices flowing before you nibble on 'em.

After that comes oranges, in three main varieties: navel, valencia, and mandarin, all with their own subtleties and perks: Navels come a bit larger than the rest, and typically have a puffy tip, though this can also be inverted; they also tend to be a little tarter than other oranges, almost like they bridge the gap between Valencias and grapefruits. Valencias are soft and squishy to the touch, but still retain a core firmness, and are absolutely delectably juicy. Lastly, Mandarins are smaller than the rest, though they can almost reach the size of a small Valencia, but they have the softest skin and the most give to them, all the way to the core; nothing better than wrapping your lips around one after you've peeled it down to the fleshy fruit and then just suck it dry.

Lastly, are the kumquats. They're tiny little things, but you can just pop them whole into your mouth and suck on them 'till the cows come home, and they're full of energizing, juicy goodness.
As long as they are not Japanese variety.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Last chapters Save not working for me, is there a way of avoiding started all over again ?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes