VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_10739

Does someone know where the character names are stored?
I would like to rename the ladies, but how?
Names are hard coded in this game, you don't get to pick them.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Last update I wasn't too impressed with it mostly because I can't stand Alesshita and I pretty much ended up ignoring and spamming past everything with her including the scene where she forces Gwen lick her sisters pussy. To me Alesshita isn't needed and to me she comes across as a male molester. They are suppose to be helping the brother to get with her not forcing her do stuff with everyone but the fucking brother.

Spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of the night scenes with Addison her face glitter really breaks the immersion when their face is covered in black dots.

Noticed one spot with the cousins and they were talking the MC was talking and answering for Addison. Also saw some minor spelling errors.

*Edit forgot the picture where the cousin is laying on the bed looking at the MC it looks like some bashed the left side of her head in with a baseball bat.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last update I wasn't too impressed with it mostly because I can't stand Alesshita and I pretty much ended up ignoring and spamming past everything with her including the scene where she forces Gwen lick her sisters pussy. To me Alesshita isn't needed and to me she comes across as a male molester. They are suppose to be helping the brother to get with her not forcing her do stuff with everyone but the fucking brother.

Spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of the night scenes with Addison her face glitter really breaks the immersion when their face is covered in black dots.

Noticed one spot with the cousins and they were talking the MC was talking and answering for Addison. Also saw some minor spelling errors.
I agree and still have no idea of what is going on with the stupid shit with that bitch.
The way it looks all the incest of the story is NPC on NPC,

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
It seems to be some kind of "incest witch cult" to me and yes that mistress is just shit and is not needed.

You get more content if you make MC answers that make him look stupid and less content with smarter answers.
As much as she's a pain in the arse, she ties the "incest witch cult" thing together. Without her there is no continuity. I suppose she could have taught the twins all her tricks and then she would be redundant and they could orchestrate the show. She could have left after the first encounter just to show how the story is how it is.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Should be called Sin Sinful Sinister, those twins got some type of voodoo magic going. I like the game, I like women with short hair and small tits, Gwen looks like the crazy assassin chick from John Wick 2.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
I can't help but feel like the quality of the renders dropped dramatically. Everything once they go on vacation seemed lower quality, both in writing and renders. And yes, I agree with some here that the cousin seems to have been literally beaten by an ugly stick, resulting in residual swelling and black sparkles.

Does anyone else find it odd that the MC is even male? I mean, most (like 80%) of the content so far is lesbian, and the MC doesn't even witness all of it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't help but feel like the quality of the renders dropped dramatically. Everything once they go on vacation seemed lower quality, both in writing and renders. And yes, I agree with some here that the cousin seems to have been literally beaten by an ugly stick, resulting in residual swelling and black sparkles.

Does anyone else find it odd that the MC is even male? I mean, most (like 80%) of the content so far is lesbian, and the MC doesn't even witness all of it.
More like 95% and yes it seems like it is more about female incest than anything else. Some kind of "witch incest cult" or something.

I am starting to get turned off on this game and if it keeps going like this it will go into the trash can.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
I hope, as it progresses, that we have the ability to figure out what is going on, and beat them at their own game! The women of this game are extremely HOT!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The sparkles are actually caused by the DEV leaving the sparkles on her during the night time scenes. If you look at her face during the really really close up where Addison and Liz give the MC a hug and kiss you'll see the tiny sparkles all over her face.

That or she's a fucking twilight vampire and that's how she looks like during the night because in twilightville it never gets dark so they always sparkle.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This last update was very disappointing for me. Poor story, no choices..

Sorry to annoy you again @Kasey , but could you let me know the reaction of the patreons, please? Are they happy? IMHO the overall drop in the general quality is really clear.

Reactions: a1fox3
U

User_10739

This last update was very disappointing for me. Poor story, no choices..

Sorry to annoy you again @Kasey , but could you let me know the reaction of the patreons, please? Are they happy? IMHO the overall drop in the general quality is really clear.
There are no comments or complaints on the site, I did find this though:

"I had a small issue when migrating data over to my new computer which required me to use a different hairstyle with Jennifer. I kind of like the new hairstyle, but I did eventually get the issue worked out (after I had most of her images rendered). Be looking for a poll in the next several days, and I'll let you all decide whether to go back to the old hair in the next chapter."

I know what I'll be voting for, but my choices never seem to win at these poll things...

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
There are no comments or complaints on the site, I did find this though:

"I had a small issue when migrating data over to my new computer which required me to use a different hairstyle with Jennifer. I kind of like the new hairstyle, but I did eventually get the issue worked out (after I had most of her images rendered). Be looking for a poll in the next several days, and I'll let you all decide whether to go back to the old hair in the next chapter."

I know what I'll be voting for, but my choices never seem to win at these poll things...
I know the feeling. It's happening to me all the time too. I'm for the long hair, by the way.
Thanks for the update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I thought her old hair style looked way better when I first saw her I was like who the fuck is this bitch I invited Jennifer not whoever the fuck this is and if it was her I had no idea why she would wreck it like that.

U

User_10739

Updated OP to Chapter 5 SE Fixed. This is the same as the previous upload with regenerated art for all the renders with artifacts so you can have a spot free fap...

And hey, I'm into the whole "mind control incest witch cult" thing, cause I know eventually MC is gonna Hammer... :evilsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I'm not going to play this anymore, I am pretty certain Addison is in reality a flesh eating alien as that requires the sustenance of small children to sate her unworldly appetites. You can see from the matching pairs of luggage under her eye sockets that she has stared too deeply into the Abyss and it has gazed back into her. (Gollum, gollum)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes