VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

GhoztSurfer

Aug 22, 2017
@stevedave83
I have never done games for money, that is I have never made one for money. I HAVE supported MANY adult games, here is my take for what it is worth.

"Build it, and they will come."

In other words, build the game, build it good, and throw it out there kind of like fishing. If the game is good folks will support it, but there are a lot of folks like me, that absolutely refuse to send money to a patreon page till I know if the game is any good. There is too much crap out there right now and way too many scammers. I am not saying that you are one, in fact I like what I have seen thus far in your work.

Build it good
Offer it up
Watch the money roll in

I would gladly pay well over what you are asking for a GOOD adult game.

ps. Keep it up, and you got me.

Reactions: saolo996

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any advanced scene with Mom after the date...after watching the movie the scene kind of dies but appears it could be altered?

Rossweisse

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone have a mega link for the game? I don't have a stable enough connection to download without resuming.

U

User_10739

Latest preview.
MBNrRc39PZJRaOHwha67z7EMptUwQ5KYBlfra4lBMVgXp4Gw4lGahC_TUZG8hyaA.png
New update will drop at some point this weekend. I'll upload it as soon as I get my grubby little fingers on it! (Unless of course if it isn't until NYE as I won't be in any shape to type let alone see...)

Reactions: erikus and UncleVT

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I read on his patreon about there being "One final update." Anybody a patreon and can explain what this is about?

Story doesn't seem to be finished with just one more update, unless it's massive.
Tell me this isn't another victim of patreon bullshit please.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I read on his patreon about there being "One final update." Anybody a patreon and can explain what this is about?

Story doesn't seem to be finished with just one more update, unless it's massive.
Not a patreon, but considering we're like two days away from the end of the year, I'm inclined to think the context is 'one final update (of the year)'

There's also the fact the devs posted right above your post, that the next version is coming out within said next few days.

Reactions: botc76
U

User_10739

Don't worry, this isn't the end. It was a final update before Ch 6. is released which I am uploading to mirrors now. VI is probably one of the most "hands-on" devs out there sending at least 1 progress update each week to his patrons as well as a Friday preview pic. This chapter will include a new Truth or Dare mini game which I am interested in figuring out what it is all about.

Reactions: botc76

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Really like the models for Gwen, Jen, and Addison in this. Not a huge fan of the Zoe & Chloe's models, nor the 'milfs'. I like how Alessia pushes you more subtly than the twins, but the portions where she basically controls Gwen I'm not a huge fan of. Pretty excited for the Truth or Dare update with the best girls.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Does anybody know what is meant in the change log by " All chapters contained in current version ".

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes