VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Had to start new game for some reason and script.rpy kept crashing after pc_name, fixed by removing the brackets []around the 2nd listing for pc_name in script.rpy
How do you edit files within script.rpy?

Nevermind some google and rubbing my face against my keyboard helped me figure it out. These two know what they are talking about. It worked.

Last edited:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
How do you edit files within script.rpy?

Nevermind some google and rubbing my face against my keyboard helped me figure it out. These two know what they are talking about. It worked.
hmmm i did the google and the rubbing of my face against my keyboard and still couldnt figure this out. Can not play the game grr and i love this one as well but cant play when you get an exception every other screen bah

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Can you post a download for those who can't edit it.
Here you go. Extract the file to x:\SisterSisterSisterChapter6SE-1.0-pc\game\ and replace script.rpy

For anyone else that want to edit it manually:
Open script.rpy (I recommend Notepad++)
Go to line 538
Replace: [pc_name] = renpy.input("What is your name?")
With: pc_name = renpy.input("What is your name?")

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
2nd round of Truth or Dare? keeps going into an infinite loop:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14280, in script
    if level == 0:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14280, in script
    if level == 0:
  File "C:\Users\Walt Dee\Downloads\SisterSisterSisterChapter6SE-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 6 Special Edition 1.0

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Had to start new game for some reason and script.rpy kept crashing after pc_name, fixed by removing the brackets []around the 2nd listing for pc_name in script.rpy
Yeah - that fixed the naming issue, but I can't quite figure out what is changed in the savelocation.pyo file so saves will work...damn, really don't want to start over if I can help it...

Lucci

Sep 25, 2017
Here you go. Extract the file to x:\SisterSisterSisterChapter6SE-1.0-pc\game\ and replace script.rpy

For anyone else that want to edit it manually:
Open script.rpy (I recommend Notepad++)
Go to line 538
Replace: [pc_name] = renpy.input("What is your name?")
With: pc_name = renpy.input("What is your name?")
Thank you!

U

User_10739

Does anybody know what is meant in the change log by " All chapters contained in current version ".
Game is all inclusive, in other words you don't need do download separate chapters, just the latest one to play the entire game to date.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Polarwolf

Aug 9, 2017
thanks for the script edit fix was getting a bit annoyed with the constant script crashes
and thanks for poining out wich line i have been searching like mad lol

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I.. uhh. ehm , I did not like this game. Story force player to a linear style game. I can't say ''NO'' when i want to. You can say there are different routes like mom or little sis but there are no ''NO''s and ''YES''s in these routes. For example , MC says that i want to control people instead of being controlled but after a few seconds , Mc is like ''Whatever you say Mistress''...
Other than that , graphics were good. I liked gwen but that's all.

Reactions: Arcane666

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
Okay keep running into this on the truth or dare any help would be appreciated:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 14233, in script
if turn == 'our':

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 14233, in script
if turn == 'our':
File "C:\Users\nuklear\Downloads\SisterSisterSisterChapter6SE-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 6 Special Edition 1.0

lkta

May 3, 2017
Yeah - that fixed the naming issue, but I can't quite figure out what is changed in the savelocation.pyo file so saves will work...damn, really don't want to start over if I can help it...
I started a new game just to get it to create a save folder, then pasted saves from ver 5 into it and it seems to work. Character is now called pc_name though, guess this is something to do with the other script error

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
downloaded the game and the "fix". Installed the fix as per instructions. Still get script errors. Bad sign.

Can't be bothered.... I'll wait for the next version, if it ever arrives that is

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes