VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yeah - that fixed the naming issue, but I can't quite figure out what is changed in the savelocation.pyo file so saves will work...damn, really don't want to start over if I can help it...
I just copy the Saves folder in Game from the chapter 5 in the game folder of the chapter 6 and works.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
downloaded the game and the "fix". Installed the fix as per instructions. Still get script errors. Bad sign.

Can't be bothered.... I'll wait for the next version, if it ever arrives that is
yeah im not sure what that fix was supposed to fix but i just clicked the error line 538 or whatever so it opened the script file in notepad++ then removed the brackets from [pc_name](but not from line 536) and now it works so far

chamack

Jun 27, 2017
yeah im not sure what that fix was supposed to fix but i just clicked the error line 538 or whatever so it opened the script file in notepad++ then removed the brackets from [pc_name](but not from line 536) and now it works so far
Yea this work for this moment :) tnx for pro-tip bro. Happy New Year from Poland :D

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
when you dont chose whats on your computer to your sister and go with the other option asking Jenifer whats her secret sexual fantasy it happens after when your cousin tells you to hypnotist them
she said she wanted to be dominated, taken, etc... she never said that her father did that to her or that she wanted him too.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I just copy the Saves folder in Game from the chapter 5 in the game folder of the chapter 6 and works.
Unfortunately it's not saved in an in-game folder on a Mac - it gets stored in the system Library somewhere that I can't access (I have the same problem with Unity games - the folder structure is different than on a PC)...

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No WITCHER no life everyone knows this!

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes