VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Devils69

Sep 20, 2017
First post ever on this board so i hope i could help you with this.
One or two lines were missing. I reworked the original with renpy, works for me without further pc_name errors.
If you don´t choose a name you will be called Milton.

Happy New Year to all.
You make a good job here.

Devils 69

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Regarding the script.rpy issue...

Whenever I modify .rpy files for other games I alway delete the associated .rpyc file. I'm pretty sure I had issues at least once when I failed to do so.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Consider finding someone to proofread and correct your texts. Because i just cant read another "virginal male" phrase. Sorry but if your player base is English speaking then please let it be English and not something else.
Sorry, I am a native English speaker and "virginal male" sounds fairly correct to me.

U

User_32285

Sorry, I am a native English speaker and "virginal male" sounds fairly correct to me.
Seems grammatically correct to me, a bit archaic maybe?

But why focus on the details when there is so much incest to enjoy :evilsmile:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know why my c drive wont open alot of the files?
first: never store your games in your main drive. it might still work, but often you have a lot of issues, especially when you store it in programs (x86). worst choice ever! generally never store ya games where your windows files are also stored. use an other drive.
about your problem, why it can't open a lot of files: dunno what ya mean with that, sooo, make a screenshot about the error message you get or it never happened ;).

Aug 13, 2017
took about 2 minutes to find that the [pc_name] needed the brackets removed to be pc_name on line 563 < forgot exact line but right area. the error list will be exact location. its a typo no big deal.
the cousin has different skin texture boundaries specifically the body sweat is turned up while other characters don't
and Chloe's facial expressions need some work it doesn't look like an orgasm more like someone jammed a desk up her ass.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
My God, it is full of bugs, I get a bug every 2nd click, it's terrible

Nov 24, 2017
I keep getting errors the screen turns grey and just spits out code problems. I can ignore but happens frequently, something to do with the pc name. Everytime when it wants to use "my name" it rolls an error. Can anyone help?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Go to post #408 and just download the script file that's there and than replace the one in game folder. I did that and so far no issues. And if works for you than thank our friend who made it all possible. :)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I keep getting errors the screen turns grey and just spits out code problems. I can ignore but happens frequently, something to do with the pc name. Everytime when it wants to use "my name" it rolls an error. Can anyone help?
OMG dont people know how to go back and read other posts? this problem has already been posted several times. I will not repost it if you can not go back and read then you dont deserve to have it fixed. Geez

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Chapter 4 stay the most interesting. The plot only began to move forward. And the author decided to throw us in another location, to other characters. He started new storylines ... I hope history will cease to develop in pieces.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
There have been a lot of posts about this. A fix has been posted a few times, but to be honest, I've struggled with how to use it, because I'm new to having to fix games and I'm a bit out of my depth.

Devils69

Sep 20, 2017
Download the script.rpy from post 408 and replace it with the file in ...SisterSisterSisterChapter6SE-1.0-pc\game\ .
start game.

Reactions: lucas69
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes