VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_10739

does anyone have a walkthrough of ch1 to 3
I don't think he started doing walkthroughs until ch 3. I checked on Patreon and only 3-6 are there. I am pretty sure around ch 3 he changed the patron structure to add a $15 tier. I believe the $10 tier used to get the SE version then he added a $15 tier to get the SE then gave the $10 tier a walkthrough.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
I don't think he started doing walkthroughs until ch 3. I checked on Patreon and only 3-6 are there. I am pretty sure around ch 3 he changed the patron structure to add a $15 tier. I believe the $10 tier used to get the SE version then he added a $15 tier to get the SE then gave the $10 tier a walkthrough.
thanks

Aug 22, 2017
Game crashes on start

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional info: This is on Linux. Both wine-emulated .exe and the native version crash with a similar graphics engine error, which makes me think the dev tried to do something "funny" graphically that doesn't work on Linux.

More bonus info: Chapter 5 crashes the same way on start, Chapter 4 works. Crash occurs before anything is drawn on screen.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
just played the game, had it downloaded since version 0.4, but thank god I procastinated until chapter 6 was out, not that the former chapters were bad, but the game goes high on chapter two and them it goes really slow until the truth or dare game, which was great, very nice indeed

but looking at the images and it seems I've lost almost half of the content, didn't get scene with bettany (I was rude both times with her and gone with mom to the date and followed the walkthrough, maybe you need to be submissive? I choose control talking with alessia), didn't get a LOT of scenes with jennifer (did every event available with her that I could think), and didn't get a handjob from Adisson (only saw her masturbating). There's also an image with MC and Liz and MC with his dick out

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I managed to get some bondage things with gwen, got the handjob with addison, got jennifer masturbating at the hot tub, but I'm still missing three scenes

-bettany and mom fucking MC
-jennifer and laurie fucking together
-jennifer getting raped by her father (greatest fantasy at truth or dare game don't do anything)

are they all special edition scenes? but aren't the OP version the special edition?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
If you get constant errors (like one every 3 slides) try changing your name to just one character. I had to change mine from mike to m and that seemed to work for me.
I've fixed this error in the attached scripts.rpy file, and also enabled the bonus scenes for each chapter. This file already has the Chapter 6 mini-game fix from the OP as well. Just unzip in your game folder overwriting the existing scripts.rpy.

Note: This patch is for Chapter 6 Only - don't use for any future versions or you'll not see any new content. And that's, bad, m'kay?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I managed to get some bondage things with gwen, got the handjob with addison, got jennifer masturbating at the hot tub, but I'm still missing three scenes

-bettany and mom fucking MC
-jennifer and laurie fucking together
-jennifer getting raped by her father (greatest fantasy at truth or dare game don't do anything)

are they all special edition scenes? but aren't the OP version the special edition?
They are special edition, but I believe you have to do certain things to trigger the event. To get the Bethany and Mom scene, you have to be rude to Bethany on first meeting, go look for sister and meet up with Bethany and be rude to her again, then go on a successful date with mom and talk to mom about Bethany. Not sure what unlocks the other two, but I suspect you have to seduce Lauren and get her scene to unlock the Lauren/Jennifer and Jennifer fantasy scenes.

Reactions: gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
They are special edition, but I believe you have to do certain things to trigger the event. To get the Bethany and Mom scene, you have to be rude to Bethany on first meeting, go look for sister and meet up with Bethany and be rude to her again, then go on a successful date with mom and talk to mom about Bethany. Not sure what unlocks the other two, but I suspect you have to seduce Lauren and get her scene to unlock the Lauren/Jennifer and Jennifer fantasy scenes.
thanks, I got what was wrong, I got a script from some dude in the thread that probably wasn't the special edition, so there was no scenes, now I got the script from here

and it's playing the scenes as it should and with no name errors and anything

maybe @Kasey could update the OP with that script so there is no more confusion from other people in the future, or a mod like @muttdoggy, @wep or @Pepé Le Pew

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
thanks, I got what was wrong, I got a script from some dude in the thread that probably wasn't the special edition, so there was no scenes, now I got the script from here

and it's playing the scenes as it should and with no name errors and anything

maybe @Kasey could update the OP with that script so there is no more confusion from other people in the future, or a mod like @muttdoggy, @wep or @Pepé Le Pew
Isn't that the script already included in the OP?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Isn't that the script already included in the OP?
I don't think it's the same, I think the one in the OP is about correcting the bug with the truth or dare game, and this one, on top of that, corrects a bug with the name of the MC

They have different sizes, so no, they aren't the same

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Kasey and @muttdoggy
The script fix in the OP doesn't fix everything; the file I posted fixes an error on line 538 when setting the MC name reported several times in this thread. Also keeps the patron20 variable set to true - the original has it false in a few chapters, and that's the variable that enables the bonus scenes.

Do with it as you see fit. :)

U

User_10739

@Kasey and @muttdoggy
The script fix in the OP doesn't fix everything; the file I posted fixes an error on line 538 when setting the MC name reported several times in this thread. Also keeps the patron20 variable set to true - the original has it false in a few chapters, and that's the variable that enables the bonus scenes.

Do with it as you see fit. :)
Awesome, I was just answering what the file was as I put it there. Thanks for the fix!

Reactions: bas

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The script fix on the OP and the fix posted a few pages back have different extensions from each other and the original. Which extension is it supposed to have?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
both are rpy, you need to replace script.rpy with the new one

and maybe delete your old script.rpyc, not sure it's needed though

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes