VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone know why the saves from earlier versions don't work? And will saves from Chapter 6 carry on or will we have to start a new game each time?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Anyone know why the saves from earlier versions don't work? And will saves from Chapter 6 carry on or will we have to start a new game each time?
My saves always work. Just copy the save folder in game folder of the old version into the same location in new version.

Reactions: SISIMEN

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
they will keep at it, for now they are cracking only bigger devs since they are more notorious and more likely to be reported by trolls or scumbags.

Anyway, if I was a dev that had the main theme of his game centered on incest, I would certainly be more careful so I don't need to go through something similar as irredeemable had to

U

User_10739

Added V0.7 SE to OP. I am play-testing a low-fi version (compressed) and will upload it, if there are no issues.

Reactions: UncleVT

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
got this error with the newly Ch.7.
if i use the script fix for ch6, ofc it just end the game there.
open that script.rpy with notepad++ and on that line 15999 change it to "jump ch7" without the quotes.
just did it with mine and it seems to be working

U

User_10739

open that script.rpy with notepad++ and on that line 15999 change it to "jump ch7" without the quotes.
just did it with mine and it seems to be working
Seems 2 work, added to low-fi version which I am starting to upload.
Attached in case peeps can't make the change themselves. Extract to game folder and overwrite scrpt.rpy

Also doesn't appear to have a way out of the preferences screen so just use "F" key to get full screen or window...

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Seems 2 work, added to low-fi version which I am starting to upload.
Attached in case peeps can't make the change themselves. Extract to game folder and overwrite scrpt.rpy

Also doesn't appear to have a way out of the preferences screen so just use "F" key to get full screen or window...
but once that hurdle is passed, the next one is... "rg is not defined"
there is a convo with "randomgirls", the pic is in the images folder, but there is no call for the image in the script file so right now best you can do is read the text rg is sposed to say in the error log and click ignore to get through the convo.
started to fix it but its late and im off to bed...

Reactions: ReZ4life
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes