VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hm, what a shame. no real changelog so far :/.
so what can we expect in chapter 7 other than the lil' teasers? or in other words: how long will it be? just a few minutes or actually a bit longer?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
With Benedetta the MC must be gentle or rude? in my first two encounters with her i have choosen to be gentle...

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Same here, after ch 6 is saying Thank you for playing and see you in ch 7. What is this about? Anyone???
my best bet is that the dev messed up and it should have said "see you in chapter 8". the previous ending was after the game you play with the girls, everything flashback is new

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do we still needs this one?

Or does this one fix all?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Some of my biggest gripes with this game are:

I'm sick of him being so submissive and controlled especially after you choose "dominate".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
heh it's cuz he first has to be trained to be the master, you don't just become the master cuz you want to be, you have to work towards it, domination isn't an instant thing, it takes time to carefully mold a fragile mind to your wishes....

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Do we still needs this one?

Or does this one fix all?
the second is for chapter 7, the first is for chapter 6 only, if you install it on chapter 7 you won't be able to get to chapter 7 content since there are no code for it

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
heh it's cuz he first has to be trained to be the master, you don't just become the master cuz you want to be, you have to work towards it, domination isn't an instant thing, it takes time to carefully mold a fragile mind to your wishes....
You don't train a sub to be a dom, not how it works. You become a dom because you have a predilection towards dominating others. You become a master when you learn the etiquette and someone willing to kneel at your feet.

Reactions: svnhddbst

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
hm, what a shame. no real changelog so far :/.
so what can we expect in chapter 7 other than the lil' teasers? or in other words: how long will it be? just a few minutes or actually a bit longer?
There's a UI rework that removes stuff like the load and history screens and some keyboard shortcuts. Bethany and Liz have accidentally been renamed to Benedetta and Alejandro, among less amusing bugs. For content, there's a bunch of backstory about Chloe and Zoe meeting Alessia, and the amount of nudity that that entails. It's about 1500 lines between the normal content and the patron scenes - so might take you half an hour or more.

Oct 15, 2016
Linux version does not work:

Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)

The game gives the same error under wine.

After I googled a little bit, I have found out, this is a renpy error on linux, android and newer verions of windows.

Why upgrade a working renpy to a nonworkng one? :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All I got to say if you like rape through mind control then this game is for you.

The twins get mind controlled and made into the maniacs they are now.

Mind control can make you think you want it but it is still not your choice, brainwashing is what this game is all about and there is rape in the game and should be listed.

This was the last hope for the game but now for me it goes into the trashcan.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
All I got to say if you like rape through mind control then this game is for you.

The twins get mind controlled and made into the maniacs they are now.

Mind control can make you think you want it but it is still not your choice, brainwashing is what this game is all about and there is rape in the game and should be listed.

This was the last hope for the game but now for me it goes into the trashcan.
I think it is made very clear in the game that "mind control" ONLY works if the person wants to do something. So you can't have sex with someone unless they want to. You're only removing their inhibition. You can rape someone who is willing. Rape is about violence not sex. One of the character's fantasies is to be controlled, forced, taken. Dominance and submission are pretty common fetishes. But as they say "to each his (or her) own".

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes