VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

KeyKey

Jul 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've modified script.py this way:
Code:
                label spread_asshole:

if turn == 'our':
                        j "Yes...we can do that."
                        # jen and gwen spread asshole

show gwen tord spreadass with dissolve

g "This is...only a little embarrasing."
                        g "Ok, that's all you get."

hide gwen

show gwen_tord_smile_nude at center with dissolve

show jen tord spreadass at left with dissolve

j "Had enough?"
                        pc "Yes. Thank you very much."
                        hide jen
                        show jen_tord_smile_nude at left with dissolve
                        j "You're..."
                        g "...welcome."

$ otherteam_bottomless = True
                        $ spread_asshole = True
                        jump ch7
It is 15789 line. After it reload game, load save from the place where you can dare to spread and then it is ch7. Voila!

U

User_10739

New content with the mom?
It is the back story of Alesia meeting the twins and how they learned the secret to their subconscious inner desires...

I don't believe the mechanism used here is Mind Control it's more like tapping into their pre-existing hidden desires. If the MC tells somebody to do something, they won't. It's the same as hypnotism, you may get someone to cluck like a chicken, but you won't get them to "pull a train" unless that is normal for them.

IMHO - Suggesting that the characters are brainwashed, mindless, sex zombies is not really accurate.

Reactions: Gogotaro

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is the back story of Alesia meeting the twins and how they learned the secret to their subconscious inner desires...
How they were mind controlled and brainwash into the sex maniacs.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Do not know why but I keep getting error after error and all i can do is ignore it to continue. Anyone else is having the same issue?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is worth to play this?
Its worth it if you like mind control brainwashing rape that made them into sex maniacs that got raped while being mind controlled and brainwashed.
After the last update I will never touch this game again.

Dirandro

Jan 29, 2018
It's getting pretty hot with this last update. Yeah, it's worth it.
Its worth it if you like mind control brainwashing rape that made them into sex maniacs that got raped while being mind controlled and brainwashed.
After the last update I will never touch this game again.
sounds like big brother to me, but in terms of ntr there is something about?

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
...and it's working perfectly. Thanks again.

@Kasey Can you add BananaPyjama's script to the OP to save us all some headaches on the modification questions?
No, thank you for giving me a starting point to begin my exploring in the codes.
The one Kasey added to the OP some minutes ago is working, so "mine" is not needed any more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
don't you rape the aunt, blackmail the sisters and drug and use old traumas on the mom to control her in bb? that is rape
For the aunt you can chose not to rape her which is the way I play and Max does not blackmail for sex and he also does not use drugs for sex.
So no there is no comparison between the 2 games.

The first of the twins got mind controlled and then brainwash and raped then the 2nd twin was done the same thing to and are now sex crazed maniacs and doing the same thing to there family, the brother said he had no control of himself with the twins and did everything they told him to do that he did not want to do and the brainwashing took over.

Dirandro

Jan 29, 2018
For the aunt you can chose not to rape her which is the way I play and Max does not blackmail for sex and he also does not use drugs for sex.
So no there is no comparison between the 2 games.

The first of the twins got mind controlled and then brainwash and raped then the 2nd twin was done the same thing to and are now sex crazed maniacs and doing the same thing to there family, the brother said he had no control of himself with the twins and did everything they told him to do that he did not want to do and the brainwashing took over.
anyway bb is dead, thanks for the info my curiosity force to play this game by myself

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hmn .. what exactly does the script fix/do?
Because I'm having weird issues ... no rollback, can't get back to main menu from preferences, can't exit the game without going window mode or shooting it down hard, can't access loading menu 'cept from main... in general i can just open the save menu... not 100% sure, but the last time i tried this (been a while) it wasn't that clunky... right? I'd remember that and avoid the game i guess. And the dev can't possibly fuck up that much ... can he? Oo"

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes