VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Assassin713

Nov 12, 2017
I just got this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15999, in script
jump ch6_end
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch6_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ch6_end
File "C:\Users\matthew\Desktop\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\matthew\Desktop\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 7 SE 1.0

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Well...what I would say is it was something needed, only probably earlier in the progression of the game. Background is a necessary step if you want to actually follow a story. The problem that many devs of adult games have is - when to actually tell a story and when to just provide fap material? If this background was part of the early game (where it was needed from a story-telling perspective) it would have probably sunk any rise in Patrons (where's the h-content? Why only girl on girl mc?). It's...something that needs to be done at some point if we want the story to progress, and not just have something that moves from scene to scene with only sex scenes. I can deal with a story advancement release to get us up to speed and to be able to progress to the further corruption I am looking forward to (like - the rest of the family)...
I enjoy an erotic game a lot more when it has a good story. Sex scenes just for the sake of sex scenes are not enjoyable for me. The background story about Alessia and the twins was needed, and it could have been told in a handful of pictures and in about 3 to 5 minutes of gameplay. It took the entire 'Chapter 7 Special Edition'! With long unnecessary sex scenes. Why unnecessary? Because they don't involve the main character. Unbelievable 'Chapter 7 Special Edition' has no scene with the MC! When a game is supposed to be about the MC... Who in this game almost never takes part in any action...
He got close to perform some sex acts during the truth or dare game, and that's all (I guess there was a scene with his mom. I don't remember it well cause I speed past it since I don't like MILFs).

Reactions: Siddington

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
What started as a nice game about mind control is now a convoluted story which strings you along while keeping you in a bit of a 'cuck' setting (which is fine if thats your thing, it is not mine)
Not to mention the latest update introduced a lot of buggy shit for which no hotfix has materialized from the author but the users.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I guess there was a scene with his mom. I don't remember it well cause I speed past it since I don't like MILFs
He get's his Mother to finger herself before spotting Addison spying on the action. Not exactly mind blowing stuff for the MC there

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah I feel like this update spent too much time dwelling on unnecessary details. The whole cult thing wasn't that interesting to me plus put me off the twins. I quite liked Zoe and Chloe when I first played the game. They were quite cute and pretty funny as well as providing the motivation for the MC to get into action. I'll admit though I generally always find total slut characters a massive turn off and I think this has slowly put me off both of them. Chapter 7 did nothing but make that abundantly clear to me and it's a shame. Pre mind control they were hot as fook. Not a massive fan of the Mother (It's her nose really) and the cousin looks like what I'd imagine Golums offspring to look like so that really only leaves Gwen, Jennifer and Alejandro the Aunt. Let's call her Ale for short as I'm not sure I could cry out "ALEJANDRO!" mid orgasm and not think I was sleeping with a guy. I assume the game is going to eventually go down a route of the MC overpowering Alessia and claiming everything/everyone for himself. Rather than the being indoctrinated into joining some sort of mind control sex cult, I think it would of been far more interesting to have Zoe and Chloe in the dark more about what their Mistress was up to. Maybe then it could of caused a divide that the MC could exploit later in the game.

letheru

Sep 16, 2017
I just got this:

While running game code:
jump ch6_end

Full traceback:
jump ch6_end
File "C:\Users\matthew\Desktop\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
File "C:\Users\matthew\Desktop\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Good night

I had the same error but change the line +-16068 of the "script.rpy" (jump ch6_end) for "jump ch7" and I was able to continue with the game.

Thank you to Developer for the game

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah I agree too with many saying that this update was really bad. It really went to a place I don't wanna go.

Reactions: a1fox3

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I just got this:

While running game code:
jump ch6_end

Full traceback:
jump ch6_end

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Download and install the Chapter 7 hotfix on the OP (first page of the post), it's under the main download links.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
With this update there is no longer a load option when you right click. Can save but not load. Only way to load is to quit game and load from main screen, as there is also no way to get to main screen from the save screen.

Also can't even play chapter 7 as when load save from chap 6 there a error screen when when Zoe is talking to cousin after the truth or dare game.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Chapter 7 Fixes v2
  • Includes Ch7 Hotfix for "ch6_end" error, rg undefined error and others
  • Fixed MC Name error (again)
  • Fixed Truth or Dare errors with girl images and error with picking "Truth" near the end
  • Replaced shitty new Ch 7 menus with Ch 6's way less shitty menus
  • Fixed some character dialog label issues
  • Changed the flashing images in "mediation" sequences to not give anyone a seizure, or me a headache
Installation:
  • Download and unzip in your "game" folder, overwriting everything with contents of zip file
Download: EDIT - outdated - see OP

Note: Unofficial (not from the dev) fixes that I did because I like fixing shit. So let me know if I broke something else.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I came up with an error between the second and third meeting with alessia. I choose "Going Crazy" followed by "Tell Truth" when talking to Chloe in the morning, if that helps.
Error:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 16726, in script
rg "Hey...Ummm...you're Chloe, right?"
Exception: Sayer 'rg' is not defined.

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 16726, in script
rg "Hey...Ummm...you're Chloe, right?"
File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'rg' is not defined.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Edit: I tried with all combinations of choices in the morning with Chloe and it didn't change anything.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
With this update there is no longer a load option when you right click. Can save but not load. Only way to load is to quit game and load from main screen, as there is also no way to get to main screen from the save screen.

Also can't even play chapter 7 as when load save from chap 6 there a error screen when when Zoe is talking to cousin after the truth or dare game.
I posted Yesterday. Press F1 for full menu.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I came up with an error between the second and third meeting with alessia. I choose "Going Crazy" followed by "Tell Truth" when talking to Chloe in the morning, if that helps.
Error:

Edit: I tried with all combinations of choices in the morning with Chloe and it didn't change anything.
I fucked up. Sorry. Fixed it in my post .
@muttdoggy - would you please update the fix info and link in the OP again before punching me in the vital organ of your choosing?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Added fix 2 to OP.

I would punch you in the dick but we know that isn't very vital to you. :tf:

Reactions: bas

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016