VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
How do i use the patch? Using winrar if you need to know so where do i put the patch file? i'm stupid at this stuff.
Don't hate me, but did you read the installation instructions just above the download link for the patch? :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Don't hate me, but did you read the installation instructions just above the download link for the patch? :)
Don't hate me but i'm slow at pc files and gaming have no idea what that all means sorry. If you could make a video or something showing me i suck at this stuff and may destroy my PC or save file.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Don't hate me but i'm slow at pc files and gaming have no idea what that all means sorry. If you could make a video or something showing me i suck at this stuff and may destroy my PC or save file.
No problem, let me know if this helps:

When you downloaded the game, you unzipped (or un-rar, same idea) it somewhere on your computer, right? Inside that folder where the exe is to play the game, there's another folder called "game". Download the patch or move it if you've already downloaded it into that "game" folder.

Click here to download the patch: EDIT - Outdated - see OP

Now unzip the patch file there. If you did this in the right folder, you should get a warning that says something like "file already exists" and you should tell it to overwrite all, or just say yes a bunch of times.

If all that worked, start the game and let me know if it works any better?

Reactions: Harlequin1229

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No problem, let me know if this helps:

When you downloaded the game, you unzipped (or un-rar, same idea) it somewhere on your computer, right? Inside that folder where the exe is to play the game, there's another folder called "game". Download the patch and move the file into that "game" folder.

Click here to download the patch:

Now unzip the patch file there. If you did this in the right folder, you should get a warning that say something like "file already exists" and you should tell it to overwrite all, or just say yes a bunch of times.

If all that worked, start the game and let me know if it works any better?
Game is working i think i'll let you know and this is what i did i think i moved the patch file into the winrar game file like you said but no pop up thing happened. I hope it worked because i love my choices and don't want to miss up my saves. Again i'm sorry for being a PC gaming noob i'm just. This is a edit it is working i think and i want to say so many of you on this site are cool people taking time to help me again sorry i'm a PC noob.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Game is working i think i'll let you know and this is what i did i think i moved the patch file into the winrar game file like you said but no pop up thing happened. I hope it worked because i love my choices and don't want to miss up my saves. Again i'm sorry for being a PC gaming noob i'm just.
You're fine man, no need to apologize. Happy to help.

Your saves are in two places on your computer - that "game" folder has a "saves' folder, and even if you deleted that whole thing, those same save files are also in your Windows user folder too. So it's pretty hard to delete all of them unless you're trying.

If when you started the game your menu options are on the left, it worked. If you have the new funky menu with all the options on the right, missed a step somewhere. Let me know either way, ok? :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You're fine man, no need to apologize. Happy to help.

Your saves are in two places on your computer - that "game" folder has a "saves' folder, and even if you deleted that whole thing, those same save files are also in your Windows user folder too. So it's pretty hard to delete all of them unless you're trying.

If when you started the game your menu options are on the left, it worked. If you have the new funky menu with all the options on the right, missed a step somewhere. Let me know either way, ok? :)
Nope i got further but got that error again damn it. You have a skype i can screen share an you guide me how to do it?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Nope i got further but got that error again damn it.
I'm uploading a pre-patched version for you and will post the link. Will take about an hour over my connection. You can just re-download the whole game without having to mess with this, and it will not mess up your saves. :)

Reactions: Bagger288

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Nope i got further but got that error again damn it.
I'm uploading a pre-patched version for you and will post the link. Will take about an hour over my connection. You can just re-download the whole game without having to mess with this, and it will not mess up your saves. :)
I'll be going to bed soon darn it i understand what to do i have to move the patch folder into the game folder but just don't know how wish you had skype be fast just screen sharing.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'll be going to bed soon darn it i understand what to do i have to move the patch folder into the game folder but just don't know how wish you had skype be fast just screen sharing.
No worries man - I'll post the link and you can grab it tomorrow or whenever, and I'll tag you in the post so it will ping you next time you login.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No worries man - I'll post the link and you can grab it tomorrow or whenever, and I'll tag you in the post so it will ping you next time you login.
Hey the games screen changed it looks different i think i had to move the files bit by bit one at a time. I'm now like 99% sure i got it to work and for people on Winrar you have to click the file that says Game and move all the patch files into that game file if you do not open that game file winrar refuses to allow you to move the new patch files. At least for me it worked so step by step download patch and open click on the winrar game like you are starting the game but then click on the folder that says game and then move the patch files into the game folder i just moved them all and after it is done start the game like normal. Yes i have bad grammar hope you can understand this and good luck.

Reactions: bas

Phael

Jan 9, 2018
I'm truth or dare play, before the fix i could actually end this part, but my game stopped on the end of the chap 6, now with the fix my game just keep crashing after some time playing the truth or dare game, like this.

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 14286, in script
if level == 0:
Exception: Possible infinite loop."

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm truth or dare play, before the fix i could actually end this part, but my game stopped on the end of the chap 6, now with the fix my game just keep crashing after some time playing the truth or dare game, like this.

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 14286, in script
if level == 0:
Exception: Possible infinite loop."
I've tried but I cannot recreate the error, and I'm just randomly clicking choices in the truth or dare game in skip mode.

But honestly, I've already spent a few hours of my life going through and fixing this guy's shitty code. He didn't fix the shit that was broken with Ch 6 before he put out a broken Ch 7. And he's been online here since Ch 6 was released so he knows it's broken.

I'm washing my hands of the ~3,500 lines of code for the truth or dare mini game. Sorry man. Anything else I'm happy to take a swing at fixing.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes