VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP to Ch 7. SE-AE which includes bug fixes and an alternate ending.
@Kasey - do you know if is this a compressed version? The original Chapter 7 was 1.84GB, and this one is 761MB.

Downloading now, just a little odd...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The links are showing "SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-pc_fixed .rar". Is that the correct file?

Edit: It's still not fixed. I started from a save just before they went to Liz's house and it started showing the wrong names again. It will still need a homebrew patch.
1-2-3 Not it!

Reactions: DeUglyOne

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Dev forgot to add Mac to supported OS, and even worse, he forgot to add the mac-link. What a stoner...

On a serious note: Any hope there will be a mac-version?
VERY unofficial Mac version. Untested, cause I don't have Mac. Hope it works.

(EDIT: Removed link that didn't work. Look a couple posts below.)

Reactions: WeRLegion

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
quite simply have no regard for them two ,was not in story before this update and dont care now why because of how you showed them(subtle hint dev),all i would like is progress with mom and sister then others but not them two.perhaps that could be their punishment

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
good, now you have the option in the end of the chapter to choose for the twins being initiated by the man or by the woman, good to know the dev is giving the choice to avoid scenes people don't like, it adds trust that this will be the case in the future as well

Reactions: Darkaura

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Here is my pc name (pc_name) error fix. NO ERROR whole game. However you will need to start a new game and probably will need to edit this every time there is an update, I'm not sure I haven't tried this game until now. I have tried the "fixed chapter7 version after my change and my name stuck. soooo who knows.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupp hope that helps any one or what ever. TITS OUT !

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Chapter 7 SE Fixes v3 - for Alternate Ending Release
  • Includes Ch7 fixes for "ch6_end" error, rg undefined error and a crap-ton of others
  • Fixed MC Name error (again)
  • Fixed Truth or Dare errors with girl images and error with picking "Truth" near the end
  • Replaced shitty new Ch 7 menus with Ch 6's way less shitty menus
  • Fixed some character dialog label issues, including the Aunt Liz/Alejandro fiasco
  • Changed the flashing images in Ch 7 "mediation" sequences to not give anyone a seizure, or me a headache
  • Fixed a couple scenes images orientation, size, and positioning.
  • Fixed Jen's bedroom
Installation:

Download and unzip in the folder with the game EXE, overwriting everything with contents of zip file.

Download: EDIT - obsolete see OP

Note: This is the third time I've done this for the Ch7 releases. Every time the dev releases a "fix" there's more shit broken, and a small percentage the known bugs fixed. So I might have thrown in a few jokes into the game about the dev's marvelous attention to detail. All in good fun :)

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes