VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

When I try to use your fix on the OP and the fix 2 I had kept having the main page locking up with no way to click on any tab I ended up dumping your screens.rpy file in the thrash and replacing it with the games file to again have the option to be able to click the menu buttons again so you might want to look at what's wrong in that file.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@

When I try to use your fix on the OP and the fix 2 I had kept having the main page locking up with no way to click on any tab I ended up dumping your screens.rpy file in the thrash and replacing it with the games file to again have the option to be able to click the menu buttons again so you might want to look at what's wrong in that file.
All I did to the menus was restore the screens.rpy and related images from Chapter 6SE.

I just deleted my folders, re-extracted the Ch 7 game as-is from the OP linked zip, applied the fix v2 file and all the menus work for me.

Are you still seeing the menu like in your post with the buttons on the right, or are you seeing the stock renpy menu on the left again? If everything copied over correctly from my fix pack, it should be the standard renpy menus again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I only replaced a few of them from the main rar where the screen and script files were at. I guess that might be the cause for the buttons not working on the main menu. I guess I'll stick with the games screen file since I only wanted to remove Alesshita from the picture.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@

I only replaced a few of them from the main rar where the screen and script files were at. I guess that might be the cause for the buttons not working on the main menu. I guess I'll stick with the games screen file since I only wanted to remove Alesshita from the picture.
Gotcha - not extracting all the files will definitely break stuff. Glad you got it sorted.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not excatly sure why the DEV would use those ugly ass girl models in the dream sequence but then use the hot looking ones for the rest of it. Doesn't make any sense whats so ever. Why the fuck would you use the uglier models for this stuff If I was the DEV I would be using these models and not those not so hot looking ones for all of their scenes.

In the dream sequence a lot of times those nipples of those girls looked weird and it almost looked like they didn't really have areolas.

My last question is when is this fucking bitch going to die? I was right in my assumption that Alesshita is nothing more then a male version that you see in those moleshitation corruption games.

Might have to decide if I'm going to dump this or not as Alesshita is just destroying what the game had.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yeah, I wasn't a fan of this update at all. The back story flashback could have been told in way less time (or not at all). And there were zero choices in this update that impact the progression of the game because the entire Ch 7 was in the 3rd person. Not sure I've ever seen a first person VN with a whole update that excludes the MC/player....

Kinda pissed I spent time fixing it. Eh, live & learn I suppose.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Does anything new happen after the truth or dare part or is there just stuff added during that part?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
With this update there is no longer a load option when you right click. Can save but not load. Only way to load is to quit game and load from main screen, as there is also no way to get to main screen from the save screen.

Also can't even play chapter 7 as when load save from chap 6 there a error screen when when Zoe is talking to cousin after the truth or dare game.
click on the history button at the bottom it will take you to the start screen and you can load up from there.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, I wasn't a fan of this update at all. The back story flashback could have been told in way less time (or not at all). And there were zero choices in this update that impact the progression of the game because the entire Ch 7 was in the 3rd person. Not sure I've ever seen a first person VN with a whole update that excludes the MC/player....

Kinda pissed I spent time fixing it. Eh, live & learn I suppose.
I'm glad that you did, but I have to agree about the update

I didn't mind the backstory with zoe and chloe, but it was dull and I don't get the appeal with the whole BDSM stuff, but whatever, it wasn't bad. But in the end we get ale alejandro and rolando lero randomly fucking the twins for "reasons", adding this with the bonus scene with Jennifer and her father at chapter 6 and now we are dangerously entering NTR territory

All I think is that the dev should first write the code properly and second that he should take two steps back and focus again on MC. I liked chapter 6 a lot with the truth or dare game, but chapter 7 was just a complete letdown

Reactions: Soulstorm and bas

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I actually liked this update story wise. Found it very interesting. But frustrating to play a game the dev clearly doesn't test. At this point, I wait for a couple of days after an update so F95zone can do its magic and make a version that's not a total clusterfuck

Reactions: bas

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
One thing I found in this chapter, which I see in so many other games, is that the characters have the wrong name showing when they are speaking. Though in this case Zoe and Chloe could have just changed their hair colour I guess. During the first M/F sex scene, it's pretty clear that Zoe with Alejandro and Chloe is with Rolando, but the text has the girls backwards. This just shows that the dev wasn't paying attention to the graphics when writing the dialog.

Edit: Since the beginning of the game, Zoe has dark hair and Chloe has strawberry blonde hair. But in this chapter, for most of it, they are switched. And it's annoying.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
One thing I found in this chapter, which I see in so many other games, is that the characters have the wrong name showing when they are speaking. Though in this case Zoe and Chloe could have just changed their hair colour I guess. During the first M/F sex scene, it's pretty clear that Zoe with Alejandro and Chloe is with Rolando, but the text has the girls backwards. This just shows that the dev wasn't paying attention to the graphics when writing the dialog.

Edit: Since the beginning of the game, Zoe has dark hair and Chloe has strawberry blonde hair. But in this chapter, for most of it, they are switched. And it's annoying.
I fixed a couple of those where the dev had Chole labeled as Alsssiseraaraa or whatever the fuck her name is. First 6 chapters had great content, but the dev's attention to detail is very lacking throughout.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
MEGA link for the normal download is no longer available
Here's a new link for Chapter 7: EDIT - outdated - see OP
Note this is the original from the dev, not patched or compressed.

@Kasey or @klx - if you wouldn't mind to update the OP, please?

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

the az

Jan 13, 2018
hi, anyone plz upload the full walkthrough of game from chapter 1 to 7 and how can i enable "rollback" system. plz help.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes