VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Chapter 7 SE Fixes v3 - for Alternate Ending Release
  • Includes Ch7 fixes for "ch6_end" error, rg undefined error and a crap-ton of others
  • Fixed MC Name error (again)
  • Fixed Truth or Dare errors with girl images and error with picking "Truth" near the end
  • Replaced shitty new Ch 7 menus with Ch 6's way less shitty menus
  • Fixed some character dialog label issues, including the Aunt Liz/Alejandro fiasco
  • Changed the flashing images in Ch 7 "mediation" sequences to not give anyone a seizure, or me a headache
  • Fixed a couple scenes images orientation, size, and positioning.
  • Fixed Jen's bedroom
Installation:

Download and unzip in the folder with the game EXE, overwriting everything with contents of zip file.

Download: 35MB

Note: This is the third time I've done this for the Ch7 releases. Every time the dev releases a "fix" there's more shit broken, and a small percentage the known bugs fixed. So I might have thrown in a few jokes into the game about the dev's marvelous attention to detail. All in good fun :)
You should have changed the splash page to link to your paypal.

Reactions: bas

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
when i got the truth or dare scene it always bug ..i want to finish the game..anyone can help?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@Catwashere - Here's a version of Chapter 7 with v2 of my fixes applied:

Download:
Late reply but thank you that makes it easier for some people than figuring out how to drag files or unzip them. But i figured it out i think i did i just download the patch and then open it and drag all the patch files into the game file folder and that is it. I did it and it ziped the files.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
including truth or dare scene ? i always got bug there ,,thankyou
Yes, I fixed every issue I could find with the truth or dare and I tried every way I could think to break it. Please apply the fix and let me know if you have any problems.

Reactions: Ziraf

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
good, now you have the option in the end of the chapter to choose for the twins being initiated by the man or by the woman, good to know the dev is giving the choice to avoid scenes people don't like, it adds trust that this will be the case in the future as well
Good i don't have to watch them with the guys that sucked. So i should play again sine i downloaded the patches and since i don't have to have the dudes. Awesome it worked even for me a PC gaming noob even the patches worked got no glitches an now i'll start a new game.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I've just finished incorporating your changes with my spell-checked/grammar (not quite finished) version and it looks like there's a missing scene in yours. It's where they're at Liz's house and Addison finds the pc tied to the bed. I'm attaching mine so you can do a compare if you want.
You're right - good catch man. OK if I integrate your script into the fix pack?

EDIT - I have no patience so assumed you'd be OK with it ;) and yes, I see you said "not quite finished" but I assure you it's better than what was there

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What does this mean? BTW i can still play the game but every time i start it this pops up.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Chapter 7 SE Fixes v4 - for Alternate Ending Release
  • Thanks @DeUglyOne for catching my fuck up truncating chapter 5 AND for spending hours fixing grammar and spelling - all while on pain meds - you're a game-day player, you magnificent self-deprecating bastard
  • Includes Ch7 fixes for "ch6_end" error, rg undefined error and a crap-ton of others
  • Fixed Truth or Dare errors with girl images and error with picking "Truth" near the end
  • Fixed some character dialog label issues, including the Aunt Liz/Alejandro fiasco
  • Changed the flashing images in Ch 7 "mediation" sequences to not give anyone a seizure, or me a headache
  • Fixed Jen's bedroom
Installation:

Download and unzip in the folder with the game EXE, overwriting everything with contents of zip file.

Note: Every time the dev releases a "fix" there's more shit broken, and a small percentage the known bugs fixed. So I might have thrown in a few jokes into the game about the dev's marvelous attention to detail. All in good fun :)

@klx - if you could help a brother out with an update to the OP?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Chapter 7 SE Fixes v4 - for Alternate Ending Release
  • Thanks @DeUglyOne for catching my fuck up truncating chapter 5 AND for spending hours fixing grammar and spelling - all while on pain meds - you're a game-day player, you magnificent self-deprecating bastard
  • Fixed Jen's bedroom
Installation:

Note: Every time the dev releases a "fix" there's more shit broken, and a small percentage the known bugs fixed. So I might have thrown in a few jokes into the game about the dev's marvelous attention to detail. All in good fun :)

@klx - if you could help a brother out with an update to the OP?
Thank you And that pop up i get what does it mean?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I don't think he started doing walkthroughs until ch 3. I checked on Patreon and only 3-6 are there. I am pretty sure around ch 3 he changed the patron structure to add a $15 tier. I believe the $10 tier used to get the SE version then he added a $15 tier to get the SE then gave the $10 tier a walkthrough.
Should i insult or apologize to Bethany?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Added ANOTHER fix to OP.

god damn it game dev quit being so shitty, man can't even watch traps fuck the shit out of girls on chaturbate with having to edit out your mistakes every ten minutes

Reactions: bas and Catwashere

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Zoe has dark hair and Chloe has strawberry blonde hair. But in this chapter, for most of it, they are switched. And it's annoying.
To be fair, in the flashbacks one has red hair and the other has brunette, while in the present they are blonde and black haired. It's possible that Zoe dyed her hair black.

But yeah, really meh update. Didn't like the twins before, like them even less now. Also what is the point of having a secret sex cult if you blab about it to someone who isn't even initiated?

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
To be fair, in the flashbacks one has red hair and the other has brunette, while in the present they are blonde and black haired. It's possible that Zoe dyed her hair black.

But yeah, really meh update. Didn't like the twins before, like them even less now. Also what is the point of having a secret sex cult if you blab about it to someone who isn't even initiated?
Yeah everyone Knows, The first rule of Sex Club is: you do not talk about Sex Club. :)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Thank you And that pop up i get what does it mean?
The popups you got were because you were playing using WinRAR's "execute" feature rather than by extracting the games normally. Nothing important this time, but doing that can be a problem with some games (especially with loading old saves).
Should i insult or apologize to Bethany?
Insult.

Reactions: Catwashere and bas

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The popups you got were because you were playing using WinRAR's "execute" feature rather than by extracting the games normally. Nothing important this time, but doing that can be a problem with some games (especially with loading old saves).
Insult.
So i need to extract the game so that means the whole game folder and send it to where maybe downloads and from downloads start the game? Because i been starting games right from winrar. Again i'm new at it wish someone would show me a video or show me how but i think i got it just like i said by sending the extracted game to downloads. Also i figured the insult out by doing it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Make a folder somewhere then place the zip/rar file into the folder. Right click file and select extract here then go into folder and play game.

Other way is to double click zip/rar and then highlight all folder/files and drag and drop them into your folder.

Reactions: Catwashere
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes