VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version, added the fix and then added the latest script fix but it won't load for me and has the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\new games\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-pc_fixed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\new games\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-pc_fixed\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "E:\new games\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-pc_fixed\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "E:\new games\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-pc_fixed\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "E:\new games\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-pc_fixed\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "E:\new games\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-pc_fixed\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "E:\new games\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-pc_fixed\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "E:\new games\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-pc_fixed\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\new games\SisterSisterSisterChapter7SE-pc_fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 7 SE-AE AFFbyBaS&DUO 1.0

Thanks for any help.

StevenNight

Jan 14, 2018
if you want the width the same as they are, I do have the ones you listed done. There's some that look off to me with keeping a high # width though, but got all the ones listed done with just changing the height

Sep 21, 2017
I'm scared of addison...she's like...a female version of chucky...not the bride of chuck but actual chucky....:WutFace:

....haven't backtracked posts (I'm captain lazy) but the drinking game was always looping on my dare AND ALWAYS asking for my underwear! I already dropped my tire tracked ridden bad boys ages ago! :tf:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The corrected images pack is ready, with many thanks to @StevenNight. All of these were used in chapter 4 during a couple of skipped scenes (fixed in the latest version of the script that hasn't been posted yet) and the dates with mom and Lauren.

To install:
Extract into the *your SSS folder*\game\images folder, OK to overwrite.

It's a little over 10MB, so I've put it up on .
link didn't appear correctly

here it is

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Could someone (per spoiler tag) tell me what is new with 0.7? I've read about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that all or is there more? I don't want to waste my time and wait for the next update if that is all...

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Could someone (per spoiler tag) tell me what is new with 0.7? I've read about:
Is that all or is there more? I don't want to waste my time and wait for the next update if that is all...
only flashback of the twins, no developments for the MC.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
booom313 made a Android version of
chapter 7 Special edition
:

DL link:

Dontkn Odoya

Dec 22, 2017
thank you all to all of the people fixing this game. May i ask for and suggest a "blow-by-blow" on how to download and install this game and all of the repairs and addons for us keyboard morons that still try to enjoy all of the content here?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
My final (I think - my brain hurts!) version of fixes for this code abomination of a game.

These mods are not meant to replace the patch found in the OP. They are merely an extension/additions to that patch.

Many, many thanks to @bossapplesauce, @BananaPyjama and @StevenNight for their help and guidance.

Edit: Dammit! I forgot to attach the file!

Dude, thank you so much for your work. This game would be a complete mess without you.

Reactions: SISIMEN

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15999, in script
jump ch6_end
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch6_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15999, in script
jump ch6_end
File "F:\T E S T\Sister Sister Sister v.7.SE.1.0\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\T E S T\Sister Sister Sister v.7.SE.1.0\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch6_end'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 7 SE 1.0

It happened after the truth/dare-game when Addison wrote with Chloe on her Laptop.

Corr: Everything is fine after I installed the correction-files.

Thomas Regal

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a way to make it so that you don't have to play the entire game again every time you download a new chapter?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes