VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 17330

Overview:

Sister, Sister, Sister is the story of a virginal male protagonist whose older identical twin sisters help him to lose his virginity. There are branching pathways, player choices, and multiple endings. Will you romance your own twin sister? Your mother? The girl from across the street. Or someone else entirely?​

Updated: 01-03-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 8 SE
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Corruption, drugs

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original: - - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

View attachment 9466 View attachment 9465 View attachment 9464 View attachment 9463

Thanks to @bossapplesauce
I like this game but what I'm not liking is that the saves from Ch 7 don't seem to work with Ch 8,which means I now have to start the game from the beginning all over again!That was a lot of hard work to get this far and it's bugging the crap out of me that I now have to start from Ch 1 again!
View attachment 17330

Overview:

Sister, Sister, Sister is the story of a virginal male protagonist whose older identical twin sisters help him to lose his virginity. There are branching pathways, player choices, and multiple endings. Will you romance your own twin sister? Your mother? The girl from across the street. Or someone else entirely?​

Updated: 01-03-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 8 SE
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Corruption, drugs

Changelog:

Original: - - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

View attachment 9466 View attachment 9465 View attachment 9464 View attachment 9463

Thanks to @bossapplesauce
I like this game but what I'm not liking is that the saves from Ch 7 don't seem to work with Ch 8,which means I now have to start the game from the beginning all over again!That was a lot of hard work to get this far and it's bugging the crap out of me that I now have to start from Ch 1 again!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

You can always skip through all the chapters in a few minutes.

Motling

Jul 8, 2017

Copy to save files to the new save directory, worked for me

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
As everyone might have noticed, you can no-longer roll back your decisions in this game.

Drop 'enable_rollback.rpy' in the 'game' folder and that will be fixed.
You can page up/down or use scroll wheel on mouse to roll back dialog/decisions.

Need to view or change variables?
Drop 'debug.rpy' in the 'game' folder to activate debug console.
The debug thing works for all games.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
About time I say, I was getting tired of all the girl on girl, on girl, on girl, on girl, action. I think it should be about time the MC grabs his baseball bat and pay a visit to the Balisima head bitch, and send her packing back to her sex occult.
Then go back to the original plan to make all the women his personal harem.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

For some reason this game creates a new save folder by chapter. In your save location, look for the folder created for chapter 8, and move the saves from chapter 7 there...

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
Copy to save files to the new save directory, worked for me
I tried that,it didn't work for me.When I started the game all the saves slots were empty,rechecked to make sure I put them in the correct place and I did this 3-4 times with the same result,don't understand why it wouldn't work me but it wouldn't;so I had no choice to restart the game from Ch 1!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I moved my saves over from chapter 7 into chapter 8 but the numbers are all weird i have two number 9 and ten also they are numbered wrong this is crazy.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes