VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Motling

Jul 8, 2017
you need to have enough points with jennifer BEFORE the scene otherwise the MC won't have sex with her no mater the choices in the dialogue. if you can't have the sex scene no matter what you'll have to re-play the game from the start making sure to maximize jennifer's points.
Yes, I went back and double check... both work for me because I had enough points with her from earlier... I'll edit my post...

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
you need to have enough points with jennifer BEFORE the scene otherwise the MC won't have sex with her no mater the choices in the dialogue. if you can't have the sex scene no matter what you'll have to re-play the game from the start making sure to maximize jennifer's points.
No you don't. The variable involved is "jenscore" and it's not checked until partway through the conversation. The first time is when you ask if you can talk more about the book, and you only need 1 or more points to continue. The second check is when you ask her about hypnotism and you need 4 points to continue.
As long as you don't take any of the options that lose you score you can earn the requisite 4 points during the conversation itself.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
first i want to say very much enjoying the game with one exception:
upload_2018-3-3_1-53-23.png

When did Chucky and Yoda have a baby? Why couldn't this be young Aunt Liz and Young aunt Liz be Addison?

Reactions: muttdoggy and Dboss

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
I see it i really do but:
upload_2018-3-3_4-44-11.png

Dont fall asleep... (youtube SFW link). went through my head at the end of truth or dare. and then the stupid seagull song got stuck in my head.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
My save from previous chapter is either gone or not compatible with chapter 8 since is not showing up when I try to load. So does anyone have a post from the previous chapter with the focus on mom whenever was possible?

EDIT: Never mind, I still had the chapter 7 in there and I was able to copy the save.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Well you could also have this one from them stuck in your head at the same time. Bushes of love. We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@

Are you sure you placed the save folder in the correct spot? Try making a save to make the game make a save folder and then overwrite it. I have't had a problem with the save folder.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hah! I happen to like Addison, probably my favorite little slooty of the game, second being Gwen to third being Chloe
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'll probably give her the PC's virginity, or Gwen if she lets go of her stuck up attitude.

Also experiencing this glitch where Jennifer doesn't move to the sexual subject and calls it a night, then I tell Addison I had sex with her, while it didn't happen.

And about the rollback, pretty sure clicking the Back button in the UI works.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i agree though would have been better in her original look..
I would like if her hair was like it was at the truth or dare game, it's slightly different but she became less cute with the divided hair fringe showing her forehead

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think Jennifer looked the best at the beginning of the game and then they kept hacking at her and she kept losing more and more of who she was and what she looked like that later on you go who the fuck is this person. Which was basically my reaction and I lost a lot of the interest that I had with her. But there is still his yummy cute sexy ass sister.

Reactions: ZetaProtocol

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I think Jennifer looked the best at the beginning of the game and then they kept hacking at her and she kept losing more and more of who she was and what she looked like that later on you go who the fuck is this person. Which was basically my reaction and I lost a lot of the interest that I had with her. But there is still his yummy cute sexy ass sister.
I think Jennifer looks much better now than she did early on.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
god damn it. i just checked out the image folder and that game didn't evolve at all over the last months o_O. only a few more scenes since ep6.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes