VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I tell you this though, if there's going to more teasing going on at this point. The MC should just get a chloroform and rag. Then start relieving some of the sexual frustration being put on him.

You could then have comical comments from all the women, by saying something like ( Why does it sound like sloshing when I walk ? or I think I fell down and hit my vagina). Lol

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
An amusing distraction is the name i give to games that are fun to play if your bored out of your mind but not worth playing unless you are really really bored.

Sister, Sister, Sister is an amusing distraction.
The characters are pleasing too look at.
While the game was definitely fun while it lasted.
I found myself often annoyed at the story.

To explain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

I get what your saying brother. Honestly speaking of course, the MC could have gotten rid of her from the start Alessia I mean.

Just by going into moms room and asking her... Did you give permission to have this woman come to our house? -Mom- No I didn't, Did you also give her permission to live here in the house? -Mom- No I most certainly did not. Did you as well tell her she could have her way and molest your baby daughter ?
-Mom- Hell no I did not.
Well mom she's living here and she just seduced and molest your youngest daughter and I believe she's on her way now to pay you a visit..... ( MC then hands her the car's tire iron and leaves the room)......To be continued.....

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alesshita brought nothing to the table that the 2 cousins couldn't of done themselves. Only thing Alesshita brought was rape and moleshitation. Only thing I hope is that we get a chance to repay the bitch back for the younger sister by tying her down and shoving a nice long spiked thing up her holes and ask her how does she like it.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Considering the context i think the MC has the strongest will in the household. Though feeble he was able at least have negative responses. Alessia seems to have the Mind Control down to such an art that no one else can keep their clothes on long enough to consider contradicting her. Given that I think we will see Alessia Completely dominated by MC in the end-game (eta 2+ years).

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
that extra scene at the end of Ch.8 was funny... 'don't spy on her again. next time i'll make you fuck her in the ass'.. if i was the brother i'd definitely keep spying.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Pretty good story. A bit wordy sometimes but that's solved with skim reading so no biggie.
Look forward to more!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've just started and got to the true-dare with strong vodka "game" by Addison, is there a way to get them pay for their fucking with family? I mean in this version

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Do you have the patch applied? I'm not able to duplicate it on my end.
If you can quote the choice you made, i.e,: after we're naked, "Have you ever had sex?" (which gives me the correct dialogues with Addison).

The patch also enables the rollback using the mouse wheel.

EDIT: Found it! I had to add a line if jenscore < 4 to show a bad end.

I'm attaching the updated script.rpy file, but if you want to do a quick fix yourselves:
Code:
insert a new line in script.rpy at line 18709:

$ ch8_badend = True

be sure to get the entire line, including the leading spaces.
The updated patch is uploading as I type this and I'll get the link changed in the patch post as soon as it's done.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I've just started and got to the true-dare with strong vodka "game" by Addison, is there a way to get them pay for their fucking with family? I mean in this version
Not sure what you mean but if you mean have sex no you can't not during truth or dare.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, I've been dropped out from the game after chapter7. I have the patch mentioned above applied. the script.rpy has in my version after patch only 17 756 lines according to notepad++ and there is no ch8 label in any form included.
And in the script.rpy it looks like there is no other content available. Ch7 is the end.
What have I done wrong?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
OK, I've been dropped out from the game after chapter7. I have the patch mentioned above applied. the script.rpy has in my version after patch only 17 756 lines according to notepad++ and there is no ch8 label in any form included.
And in the script.rpy it looks like there is no other content available. Ch7 is the end.
What have I done wrong?
What? Just download Chapter 8, then download the modified 'script.rpy' from the previous page, replace the old 'script.rpy' with the modified one. You'll need to edit the name of the modified one and remove the random numberic prefix. It works for me.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I managed to crash it during dare-true game with exception: infinite loop detected.
In case anyone interested trace file included

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes