VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
With or without Allessia i like the game.
I like how the story developpes and how the forum members changed in reaction.

First pages only goes over paywall and a lot of complaining about money.

I am glad the dev kept doing his thing and instead of the ecpected six chapters the game is still running.
And i hope it will give us at least another 8

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay, so i'm a bit confused here. Are we doing the corrupting here or we are just ending up as another pawn for our sisters?

Jan 1, 2018
Okay, so i'm a bit confused here. Are we doing the corrupting here or we are just ending up as another pawn for our sisters?
I'm assuming we're going to turn the tables on Allessia at some point, but I'm not sure which of our family members (aside from Gwen) will side with the MC and which with Allessia and her cult. But I think we're meant to be in suspense at this point.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm assuming we're going to turn the tables on Allessia at some point, but I'm not sure which of our family members (aside from Gwen) will side with the MC and which with Allessia and her cult. But I think we're meant to be in suspense at this point.
So there is no clear answer for my question as of now? I'm still a bit reluctant about this game considering i prefer to do the corrupting instead of ending up as a pawn of mindcontrolling sisters. Some say this is a great one, others say its not... and yes, for me its obviously important to know if i'm being dominated/used/puppeted/abused or the other way around.

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So there is no clear answer for my question as of now? I'm still a bit reluctant about this game considering i prefer to do the corrupting instead of ending up as a pawn of mindcontrolling sisters. Some say this is a great one, others say its not... and yes, for me its obviously important to know if i'm being dominated/used/puppeted/abused or the other way around.
Which is why I like to think about this as us being trained to be more dominant and take over the girls in the household in the end.

At least that is what I hope until proven otherwise.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Which is why I like to think about this as us being trained to be more dominant and take over the girls in the household in the end.

At least that is what I hope until proven otherwise.
But this game is out since last july so i'd assume there should be some inclination about this...? It doesn't gives the player a clear idea if he is just used or he is doing the corrupting?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
You're definitely being used in this game, and so is literally everyone else. There is a little corruption, but most of the story remains shrouded.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
But this game is out since last july so i'd assume there should be some inclination about this...? It doesn't gives the player a clear idea if he is just used or he is doing the corrupting?
Well, that's also why I'm not yet a supporter of this game.... feels like it has potential to become grand, but still feels like something is missing..... like moving the corruption story forward instead of throwing in more characters like aunts/teachers/backstory

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
To make the game grand all they need to do is kill off murder burn at the stake blow up Alesshita and then forget they were ever there and erase all existence of them. Change Zoe and Cloe's look to their college look which is better looking then what they look like now. Once Alesshita is gone then they will be able to actually move forward with something that's actually good.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
To make the game grand all they need to do is kill off murder burn at the stake blow up Alesshita and then forget they were ever there and erase all existence of them. Change Zoe and Cloe's look to their college look which is better looking then what they look like now. Once Alesshita is gone then they will be able to actually move forward with something that's actually good.
nah.. i'd rather the MC flip and take complete control of Alessia, destroying her cult in the process (taking the women home with him).
i do agree on the Chloe/Zoe looks though.. i want Chloe and Zoe's college assets for my wip game..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I guess you could take control of Alesshita and then tell her to jump off a cliff run out in front of a car or have her go to a batting cage and have big mace balls shot at her ass the list is endless. Better go check the juice on the prods and make sure they are ready for her.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
was more thinking along the lines of a cum dumpster.. have her sitting in the corner of your room and any time you get horny just face fuck her or use her like a fleshlight..

that and i want a go with those two cult women and the possible dozens of others

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
EWWW I wouldn't even want to touch her and sure as well wouldn't want her in my room looking at me or stinking the place up maybe erase her memories and then send her on a quest for the golden jello dildo and every time she thinks she's found it it'll literally slip through her fingers every time she tries to pick it up and so her quest will never end and she'll never be back ever again.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
would have to send her to the hospital for a STD check.. but she's not bad looking over all.. and since you have complete control you'd be able to change everything about her.. but yea she should just disappear

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Not agree with that.
Whetter you like allisisa or not it s the storyline.
This way the dev gave explanation how it comes that the sisters can mindcontrol others.
The sisters are now teaching their knowledge to the baby brother.
If he picked up the expierence and knowledge he s gonna ne the one in control.
I think i deal better with allesia as for examle jessica in dreaming of dana.
Now thats a person i cant dig.
Good from dev that he deepens out the allesia character otherwise its just a f#ck who you met game.
Now its more a story.
But only my opinion.
Fine for me that we all have a different vieuw

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes