VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
Really enjoying this game, plenty of room to develope the characters, will be very interesting to see how they interact with each other in chapter 9, looking forward to the next update :cool:

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
A few of the extra scenes are rapey, and some people consider the hypnosis thing rape too (which is stupid from a tag POV). Bethany in particular seems to have a rape fetish of some sort.
Bethany is a Masochist and wants to be dominated.. aka S&M..
Jennifer's fantasy with her dad was technically rape, but it was her fantasy so also doesn't count imo, which means she wants it..
Gwen's dream/fantasy with the MC was a fantasy as well, also means she wants it..
maybe the tag is for Chloe/Zoe Ch.7 stuff, but even then don't think this needs a rape tag.. but i agree with Alessia for the most part that all she is doing is 'unlocking their darkest desires' no rape imo..
and thinking of 'rape' maybe they are counting Chloe/Zoe's sex, which is also only S&M fetish not rape

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Bethany is a Masochist and wants to be dominated.. aka S&M..
Jennifer's fantasy with her dad was technically rape, but it was her fantasy so also doesn't count imo, which means she wants it..
Gwen's dream/fantasy with the MC was a fantasy as well, also means she wants it..
maybe the tag is for Chloe/Zoe Ch.7 stuff, but even then don't think this needs a rape tag.. but i agree with Alessia for the most part that all she is doing is 'unlocking their darkest desires' no rape imo..
and thinking of 'rape' maybe they are counting Chloe/Zoe's sex, which is also only S&M fetish not rape
None of it is rape so far it is all fantasies or willing the twin sisters could have stopped at anytime from what the story hinted even Alessia said it is not really mind control just unlocking what deep fantasy you have and the urges you wish you could act on. The closet thing would be the father in Jen's dream i guess maybe that would be rape since she was sleeping though not really sleeping but the father would have not known that so still rape.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Jennifer's fantasy with her dad was technically rape, but it was her fantasy so also doesn't count imo
Okay, so it's been a few updates since I played this, and I'm not gonna, because rape/mind control/hypnosis/drugs isn't my thing. If you enjoy the game, good for you.

But if I, as a player, get to watch a rape scene then the tag should be there, regardless of fantasy or dream sequence. The tag should be there for the scene(s), not the legal ramifications of it.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Okay, so it's been a few updates since I played this, and I'm not gonna, because rape/mind control/hypnosis/drugs isn't my thing. If you enjoy the game, good for you.

But if I, as a player, get to watch a rape scene then the tag should be there, regardless of fantasy or dream sequence. The tag should be there for the scene(s), not the legal ramifications of it.
as long as you never ask her 'what is your greatest sexual fantasy' during truth or dare, you'll never get the scene :D

Reactions: Lorric17

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
there are a few other games with 'avoidable rape' that do not have the tag, so figured this one shouldn't :D but you make a good point

Goforit

Sep 4, 2017
Chapter 6 walkthrough

Admit to spying on her

I saw you with Mom

After this scene, the game goes to a free-roaming section.

There are three things you need to do here:

Go to Liz’s bedroom. (Down arrow, then top left arrow)

Go inside (watch the scene play out)

Next, go find Gwen and Jennifer (down arrow, up arrow)

The sex

Next, go find Liz in the kitchen (down arrow, down arrow)

Click the bottle of whiskey on the counter

Truth or Dare game:

The rules of the game are as follows:

There are four levels of truths and dares. If you pick a truth or a dare of a level higher than the level you are on, they will refuse. If they refuse too many, they quit the game and you lose.

Here are the levels:

Level one truths:

What’s the furthest you’ve gone?

Has anyone seen you naked?

Have you seen anyone else naked?

Level two truths:

Have you ever spied on anyone to see them naked?

What sex act have you always wanted to try?

Do you have a crush on anyone in this room?

Who in this room would you most like to kiss?

Level three truths:

Have you seen anyone in this room naked?

Have you spied on anyone in this room while they were naked?

Have you kissed anyone in this room?

Have you fantasized about anyone in this room?

Have you kissed anyone of the same sex?

How often do you masturbate?

Have you ever fantasized about someone of the same sex?

Do you shave your pubic hair?

Describe your first orgasm

Level four truths:

What is Gwen hiding on her computer?

Jennifer, what is your greatest fantasy? ($15 patron only scene)

Level one dares:

Close eyes while they take their tops off

I want to see your best dance moves

Kiss (Jennifer will kiss you)

Level two dares:

Take your tops off

Feel up your partner

Level three dares:

Take off your panties

Touch my cock

Touch your partner’s pussy

Kiss (Gwen will kiss Addison, Gwen will kiss you, Jennifer will kiss Addison)

Level four dares:

Spank your partner

Spread pussy

Spread ass

After you finish the game, let the final scene play out.

There are many, many ways to play through the Truth or Dare game and it make take more than one playthrough to see all the content. One obvious goal is to get everyone naked. There are also some full scenes hidden in there that are triggered by certain ‘truths’:

What is Jennifer’s greatest fantasy?

Describe your first orgasm (for both Jennifer and Addison. Only other team can ask Addison, though).

And that’s everything! Thanks again for continuing to support me. Now I’m getting back to work on Chapter 7!

Goforit

Sep 4, 2017
chapter 8 walkthrough

After waking up and having your initial conversation with Addison:

Start by finding and talking to Gwen and Jennifer. Jennifer is in the kitchen (down arrow, down arrow, bottom left arrow) and Gwen is in the front yard (up arrow, after you talk to Jennifer.

Go through all conversation options with Gwen and Jennifer (I recommend going from top to bottom.)

After the next conversation with Addison:

Click the right arrow, then click the middle pillow to find the key.

Go back to the kitchen (down, down, bottom left) and click on the middle cabinet on the bottom (the skinny one).

If you found both passwords while searching Jennifer's room earlier, you can click on the 'Pictures' folder. Otherwise, click on the documents folder. Read the story (the story is different, whether or not you are on the 'bondage' pathway.)

After that, go through the conversation with Addison.

Conversation with Jennifer:

I wanted to talk

I think you're really pretty

About that book

That doesn't sound weird at all

What do you like the most about vampire novels

Which book is your favorite

Was there explicit sex in Dracula?

Do you find me attractive

Take off your top

Take off your shorts

Take off your panties

Have you ever had oral sex

After this, you can choose 'We should stop' or 'Lie down on the bed' your choice. This choice will have benefits or consequences later (might want to create a saved game with both options)

If you choose 'Lie down...' you can cum inside or outside, your choice.

Let the rest of the game play out.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Chapter 6 walkthrough

Admit to spying on her

I saw you with Mom

After this scene, the game goes to a free-roaming section.

There are three things you need to do here:

Go to Liz’s bedroom. (Down arrow, then top left arrow)

Go inside (watch the scene play out)

Next, go find Gwen and Jennifer (down arrow, up arrow)

The sex

Next, go find Liz in the kitchen (down arrow, down arrow)

Click the bottle of whiskey on the counter

Truth or Dare game:

The rules of the game are as follows:

There are four levels of truths and dares. If you pick a truth or a dare of a level higher than the level you are on, they will refuse. If they refuse too many, they quit the game and you lose.

Here are the levels:

Level one truths:

What’s the furthest you’ve gone?

Has anyone seen you naked?

Have you seen anyone else naked?

Level two truths:

Have you ever spied on anyone to see them naked?

What sex act have you always wanted to try?

Do you have a crush on anyone in this room?

Who in this room would you most like to kiss?

Level three truths:

Have you seen anyone in this room naked?

Have you spied on anyone in this room while they were naked?

Have you kissed anyone in this room?

Have you fantasized about anyone in this room?

Have you kissed anyone of the same sex?

How often do you masturbate?

Have you ever fantasized about someone of the same sex?

Do you shave your pubic hair?

Describe your first orgasm

Level four truths:

What is Gwen hiding on her computer?

Jennifer, what is your greatest fantasy? ($15 patron only scene)

Level one dares:

Close eyes while they take their tops off

I want to see your best dance moves

Kiss (Jennifer will kiss you)

Level two dares:

Take your tops off

Feel up your partner

Level three dares:

Take off your panties

Touch my cock

Touch your partner’s pussy

Kiss (Gwen will kiss Addison, Gwen will kiss you, Jennifer will kiss Addison)

Level four dares:

Spank your partner

Spread pussy

Spread ass

After you finish the game, let the final scene play out.

There are many, many ways to play through the Truth or Dare game and it make take more than one playthrough to see all the content. One obvious goal is to get everyone naked. There are also some full scenes hidden in there that are triggered by certain ‘truths’:

What is Jennifer’s greatest fantasy?

Describe your first orgasm (for both Jennifer and Addison. Only other team can ask Addison, though).

And that’s everything! Thanks again for continuing to support me. Now I’m getting back to work on Chapter 7!
that $15 scene is the 'rape' scene

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
chapter 8 walkthrough

After waking up and having your initial conversation with Addison:

Start by finding and talking to Gwen and Jennifer. Jennifer is in the kitchen (down arrow, down arrow, bottom left arrow) and Gwen is in the front yard (up arrow, after you talk to Jennifer.

Go through all conversation options with Gwen and Jennifer (I recommend going from top to bottom.)

After the next conversation with Addison:

Click the right arrow, then click the middle pillow to find the key.

Go back to the kitchen (down, down, bottom left) and click on the middle cabinet on the bottom (the skinny one).

If you found both passwords while searching Jennifer's room earlier, you can click on the 'Pictures' folder. Otherwise, click on the documents folder. Read the story (the story is different, whether or not you are on the 'bondage' pathway.)

After that, go through the conversation with Addison.

Conversation with Jennifer:

I wanted to talk

I think you're really pretty

About that book

That doesn't sound weird at all

What do you like the most about vampire novels

Which book is your favorite

Was there explicit sex in Dracula?

Do you find me attractive

Take off your top

Take off your shorts

Take off your panties

Have you ever had oral sex

After this, you can choose 'We should stop' or 'Lie down on the bed' your choice. This choice will have benefits or consequences later (might want to create a saved game with both options)

If you choose 'Lie down...' you can cum inside or outside, your choice.

Let the rest of the game play out.
Not sure if my version is bugged or not, because in the final conversation with Jennifer if you do "I wanted to talk" or "About that book" it immediately goes to next set of questions, so I can only do 2 of the 3 options. Also, it stops as soon as you ask about sex in Dracula, even if I've been focusing on Jennifer throughout the game, but the conversation with Addison mentions that I went all the way to Jennifer being naked.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I was able to completely go through the last scene with Jennifer, but I had to start from the beginning again and not using a save file from the end of chapter 7. And while playing from the beginning again, I noticed that, once again, Aunt Liz's conversations are being labeled as Alejandro talking and not Aunt Liz.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I downloaded this a few days ago and cannot remember if I read somewhere a post about getting chapter 8 saves to work, I cant seem to find it in the last few pages. Am I tripping or is there a post?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes