VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I don't know, but it's time they stop having it shitty for the mc. I mean they get you all primed up for say seducing and banging mom, by the way one of my favorites, where she even admits that she's gone a long time without sex. They let you drug and get her drunk to start the ball rolling, which at that point should have super charged mom's hormones pretty far. Then you get to finally take her out on a mother son date, to which you impress the hell out of her, with the old world style ordering, getting emotions in the right place. She even helps put that cheerleader bitch in shock, while getting turned on herself further.
Then the stage is now set and all of a sudden...BAM!!...It's time for a trip now to Aunties place. To help the MC along for the mom route, they decide to, OH! Shit!!, surprise!! girl on girl action with mom and aunt.

Now all that work you did to build up the sexual frustration, to help achieve MC/mom route to finally start. And in one moment looking on from the outside with cousin, see it all go dildoing and licking right down the f*cking drain.....If that isn't the biggest blow to the ball sack ever.

Makes you kind of wonder how the next update will go now. Maybe a flashback of young mom and aunt, of how they liked to fuck each other and swap husbands every night.
Before we all finally get to go home so the MC can now get a new nickname from Alessia, and get to watch the three sisters have a triangle carpet cleaning, just before he gets to go to his room to masterbate. Dreaming of neighbor mother/daughter girl on girl action AGAIN..

Sorry for the rant guys, just blowing off some steam.....Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I still have a thought or even a suggestion for how the next update could go.

Have the Aunts house burn to the ground, and they all have to come stay at the MC's house. That way all the females are gathered in one place. Maybe because of limited room, Alessia has to leave or not.

Then because of so many chapters of no action for the MC, Open up all the girls/MC sex now. All in one big sha-bang, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!!!

Then take Harry Potter's wand away from the MC, have him disappear into his bedroom. Working out to High Heaven, to the sound of the Rocky theme music. Have him shave his head, and come out looking like Vin Diesle from Riddic, and start taking care of business one after another after another. Making all those sex scenes repeatable....seriously!!

As long as the day and scenes are repeatable, then they can add whatever in as many chapters and back flashes they want, as long as we can keep our repeatables..

Don't even bother with giving us the build up crap either, like Hand jobs, blow jobs, tit jobs, anal jobs, feet jobs, thigh jobs, armpit jobs, or even eyelash jobs. Just give us straight up pussy pounding, creampie action with every one of them. Enough so that there will be no more thoughts on carpet munching, twat twitling, or plastic/rubber dildo hiding any more from your women.

Anyway just a couple of thoughts....:pensive:......Peace!!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'll say one thing, this could have been an awesome lesbian game without that weak as shit MC.

Get rid of him and it would have been perfect.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I just want to say I'm sorry for the tyrades earlier, I do like the game, not so much the bugs. I just get frustrated over most devs running with the cliché story of virgin soon to be college student, that is like totally shocked to see tits or pussy, With the reaction of having never seen one before, like that's really believable. Mainly because he lives in a house full of women, two of which are very open and exabitionistic, more than any of the people out there including Alessia.

I know the devs probably are just showing a gradual build up for the MC to awaken, so to speak, but they could at least man him up gradually over the course of the game. Like he's at least making progress of some sort. Alessia did comment on the fact, that the MC is very different, at her start of the game. The fact that the twins are in way over their heads and she had to personally come to oversee the situation.

I am anticipating a beginning for the MC to explode out soon, and start his run now. However they deal with his dom/sub paths and the sex occult, I believe it will all probably begin when they return home and that's when the shit may hit the fan.

Looking forward to the next update anyway...just got a bit frustrated and needed to vent...Thanks for your patience......Peace!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The twins were doing great and they were not having any problems the problems came later after they brought the dev just used it as a excused to bring Alesshita into it.

Here you are you are suppose to be trying to get with the younger sister and the first fucking thing Alesshita does when she gets there is get her fucking molested/raped from some other fucking person other then the one that is suppose to be getting her. When that shit started I hit the CTRL button never let off till the fucking bitch was gone. After that I don't even pay attention to the bitch when she's on screen I just hold the CTRL button down and wave bye bye bitch and I wouldn't care if the bitch died it the next update.

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I still have a thought or even a suggestion for how the next update could go.

Have the Aunts house burn to the ground, and they all have to come stay at the MC's house. That way all the females are gathered in one place. Maybe because of limited room, Alessia has to leave or not.

Then because of so many chapters of no action for the MC, Open up all the girls/MC sex now. All in one big sha-bang, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!!!

Then take Harry Potter's wand away from the MC, have him disappear into his bedroom. Working out to High Heaven, to the sound of the Rocky theme music. Have him shave his head, and come out looking like Vin Diesle from Riddic, and start taking care of business one after another after another. Making all those sex scenes repeatable....seriously!!

As long as the day and scenes are repeatable, then they can add whatever in as many chapters and back flashes they want, as long as we can keep our repeatables..

Don't even bother with giving us the build up crap either, like Hand jobs, blow jobs, tit jobs, anal jobs, feet jobs, thigh jobs, armpit jobs, or even eyelash jobs. Just give us straight up pussy pounding, creampie action with every one of them. Enough so that there will be no more thoughts on carpet munching, twat twitling, or plastic/rubber dildo hiding any more from your women.

Anyway just a couple of thoughts....:pensive:......Peace!!
I still think this would be good alternative though....:rolleyes:...but myuhinny I do get exactly what your saying my friend.......Peace!!

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
fucking molested/raped from other fucking people other then the one that is suppose to be getting her
what? other people? are you talking about Gwen's own fantasy about the MC raping her? .. only one to touch Gwen so far atm has been Chloe.. Alessia never touched, hell even Zoe didn't

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I meant some other fucking person I got caught up in what I was typing and not paying attention. I corrected it in my post so it's better now.

@

Alesshita needs to be in the aunts house strapped down and tied to something heavy so they can't get away when the aunts house burns down then it'll be fine otherwise it's better just staying at the aunts house and blow up the other one instead.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
what? other people? are you talking about Gwen's own fantasy about the MC raping her? .. only one to touch Gwen so far atm has been Chloe.. Alessia never touched, hell even Zoe didn't
I think it means that they all are supposed to be getting the MC and Gwen to start sexual stuff with each other, Not training her themselves. So dream aside, the part of all the mind control and licking stuff is still kind of molestation.....or maybe not brother .....Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

Ha!!! I like that one too...:pensive:...Peace!!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Not agree with that.
Whetter you like allisisa or not it s the storyline.
This way the dev gave explanation how it comes that the sisters can mindcontrol others.
The sisters are now teaching their knowledge to the baby brother.
If he picked up the expierence and knowledge he s gonna ne the one in control.
I think i deal better with allesia as for examle jessica in dreaming of dana.
Now thats a person i cant dig.
I totally agree with you on that, I couldn't stand her either with her submission bullshit, I dropped PTOLEMY because of that, he kept making patches for her and I wasn't approving it, then I just dropped him :(

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Gwen's still not been raped though.. forced to lick Chloe, forced to strip.. yea
Forced being the polite word for???? Rape is the same definition....forced to do sexually, what one does not, in presence of mind, want or normally do.....Peace!!

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
that's even the definition of rape..

unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

I love you brother, while I do agree with you on the penetration part, still forced is forced and by the nature of this, whether licking, fucking, or hanging from the ceiling fan spanking all the girls asses with a fly swatter. still is kind of raping in nature brother.....With my respect to you brother, just playing devils advocate I guess.. your awesome brother.....:heartcoveredeyes:....Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
that's even the definition of rape..

unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
One could argue that that tongue is a sexual organ , for a female...Lol.... sorry couldn't help myself....Peace!!

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes