VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

ipg

Jul 22, 2017
Are there any hotkeys for downloading saves during the game?
Because the interface is completely unsuitable for normal play.

Sorry for my English.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
This one's a fairly easy fix. You can insert the following into the blank line after the character definitions (#579):

Code:
    define rg = Character("Random Girls", image = "rg", color="616161")
everytime I tried, including doing that just now, I get an error. "Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts."

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
everytime I tried, including doing that just now, I get an error. "Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts."
Go to the line and delete all the Tabs (white space before the text). Then place the cursor at the beginning of the line and press spacebar until the idention is as it was before (but this time its the correct character)

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Go to the line and delete all the Tabs (white space before the text). Then place the cursor at the beginning of the line and press spacebar until the idention is as it was before (but this time its the correct character)
Bah! figures....
thanks

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
Bethany can be corrected by changing the Benedetta and benedetta in line 578 to Bethany and bethany.
[...]
Bethany is already defined at line 566
#566 define b = Character("Bethany", image="bethany", color="#00d8d1")
Line 578 maybe refers to another future character that unfortunately has the same variable name "b" (see for example "al" related to Liz and Alejandro).

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
This one's a fairly easy fix. You can insert the following into the blank line after the character definitions (#579):

Code:
    define rg = Character("Random Girls", image = "rg", color="616161")
Needed to reference the images in that scene as well, Chloe and Random girls. This (if I'm adding it right) should fix that scene, the names mix-up, and I also enabled rollback while I was in there.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
If there's a tab there you inserted it. It's in a code box so the forum wouldn't strip the leading spaces in the line. If you had to move it over you didn't copy the entire line.

Crap, QUOTE]
If there's a tab there you inserted it. It's in a code box so the forum wouldn't strip the leading spaces in the line. If you had to move it over you didn't copy the entire line.
Lil late to the party mate. We already figured it out

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am not totally against the whole mind control thing, but at the beggining of the game I thought the game would be about the twins helping MC get out of his shell, more or less in the style that happens in My sister, my roommate where nikki helps MC to score. I think it would be a much better direction for the game, I don't like mind control all that much because it seems like the easy way out for the MC getting what he wants without the work necessary for that. DoD for example got much better when they downplayed the use of the spells

speaking of mind control, the OP needs a tag with it

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes