VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
found an error at the script that prevents the extra scene from chapter 5 from playing

on line 11486 you have to delete what's written (jump chapter6), it makes you jump directly to chapter 6 and avoids the command of the line below that triggers the special edition scene from chapter 5

and I've played the special scene from chapter 6 and well, let's hope this doesn't happen again, especially with Jennifer which is by far my favorite girl in the game:noexpression:

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
So I get error at start of the game when I type in my name. It was 5 normal letters.. like this is a new record for renpy game.

MR. Dane

Donor
May 9, 2017
If you guys want to activate rollback via mouse scrolling go to the game folder then open options then search for "config.rollback_enabled" then change it from "False" to "True"

[pc_name] error is fixed by overwriting the file called script.rpy with this file:

It is an updated version of the one on the front page.

Rev8

Nov 15, 2017
I've fixed this error in the attached scripts.rpy file, and also enabled the bonus scenes for each chapter. This file already has the Chapter 6 mini-game fix from the OP as well. Just unzip in your game folder overwriting the existing scripts.rpy.
How can I apply this fix? My fame doesn't have a previous scripts.rpy just script.py and script.pyo does it restores the original dialogue? Thanks!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How can I apply this fix? My fame doesn't have a previous scripts.rpy just script.py and script.pyo does it restores the original dialogue? Thanks!
paste the new script.rpy at the game folder, not the one where the .exe file is

Reactions: bas and Rev8

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Put the fix into the game directory, not the renpy directory. there are script files in both.

Reactions: bas

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Some of my biggest gripes with this game are:

I'm sick of him being so submissive and controlled especially after you choose "dominate".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zoe and Chloe look like real dolls and I've always found those things to be rather freaky looking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game keeps crashing even after I just entered my name I got the first crash

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 737, in script
    pc "{i}Damn...I wish I could finish that dream."
KeyError: u'pc_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 737, in script
    pc "{i}Damn...I wish I could finish that dream."
  File "I:\Mega\SisterSisterSisterChapter6SE-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "I:\Mega\SisterSisterSisterChapter6SE-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "I:\Mega\SisterSisterSisterChapter6SE-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 855, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "I:\Mega\SisterSisterSisterChapter6SE-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 850, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "I:\Mega\SisterSisterSisterChapter6SE-1.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 232, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'pc_name'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 6 Special Edition 1.0

Does somebody has any idea?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Have some similar issues. The script file is replaced with them from this thread.
First error right after the you naming the PC. At least two others in the intro before the first you can click the first text box.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes