VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I downloaded the new script, and I still got a couple of errors, but only when I was doing nothing but Truth during Truth or Dare. I think it was because there wasn't enough questions for them to ask me at the end. But switching to dare for the last couple of times stopped the error.

chris2khero

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 17330

Overview:

Sister, Sister, Sister is the story of a virginal male protagonist whose older identical twin sisters help him to lose his virginity. There are branching pathways, player choices, and multiple endings. Will you romance your own twin sister? Your mother? The girl from across the street. Or someone else entirely?​

Updated: 30/12/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 6 Special Edition
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Corruption, drugs

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
Thanks @Kasey for the update

View attachment 9466 View attachment 9465 View attachment 9464 View attachment 9463

For mini game looping error on Ch 6. download script.rar below and replace script.rpy in the game folder.​
can you fix the game keeping saying error everytime i play even when i put the script.rar and rpy files please fix

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Can anyone please tell me how do you get the scenes with Bethany? Cant seem to get em any way..

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how do you get the scenes with Bethany? Cant seem to get em any way..
Be a jerk to her whenever you see her (two times max so far, first day and if you go to the park to find your sister) and go on a date with your mother.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone know why my c drive wont open alot of the files?
You should create a desktop Folder and just name it GAMES. For any Flash, Ren py, Unity, RGP Maker, style games, also Create separate folders within your Games folder to the name of the game IE Sister, Sister, Sister.

Tho a majority of the time the games are already in a complete single folder with the name and version when you open up a .rar or 7zp archive.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Isn't consensual rape an oxymoron?
Yes that is the SE scene and it is her darkest fantasy not reality...

Walkthrough comes out a week after release, I will post it as soon as I get it.
thanks can u reply me when u send it? pls

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@Devils69 file works.

When you get an error screen you should choose 'open' read the entire log file, the problem is usually logged last. Read the file, notice the directories the game is trying to access, IE sistersistersister\game, track it down and open it you'll find a script file in the 'game' folder this is the file you want to replace with devils69 fix.

Yes there is script file in the 'renpy' folder but this is not the one causing the bug.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
You've heard of noble gases? An oxymoron is a stupid gas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Umm...there are better examples for oxymoron. A common example is 'jumbo shrimp'. My favorite is 'New and improved!' As George Carlin pointed out, if it never existed before, then it's new. If you made something that exists better, then it is improved. Nothing can be both 'new' and also 'improved'!

Reactions: Shiva0067
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes