VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
It actually didn't for me, but I got around it by always choosing Truth when prompted to choose.
LOL I see. I'm at a location with a laptop where wifi isn't available so with the data package I bought I'm having to budget the things I download and watch that's why asked to see if it's worth downloading the game?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The Script in the OP is for a different bug from an earlier version, not the current issue.

Sadly, there is a gamer crashing bug during the Truth Or Dare scene, even if you power through all the gray screens.

It's a shame, because this is my favorite game. Hopefully they will get a bug fix out soon.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I really need a walkthrough for this. To know if I can ignore mom stuff or if I have to or miss content with other characters.
I'm also really against the creator of the game forcing the player to say that he likes his mom even if there is an option to say no its got (lie) after it. Trust me I ain't lying. She is by far the ugliest character in the game and I would love to not have anything to do with her and dear god that truth or dare event was a mess and needs so much work, they kept asking the same questions and the same dares.

Also the script file in the op totally crashed the game for me when starting from scratch. Removed it and played with the original file and ran in to zero issues. All I got was them repeating the same questions and dares. I was still able to continue the event with no problems and no renpy errors.

Reactions: Darkaura
U

User_10739

The Script in the OP is for a different bug from an earlier version, not the current issue.

Sadly, there is a gamer crashing bug during the Truth Or Dare scene, even if you power through all the gray screens.

It's a shame, because this is my favorite game. Hopefully they will get a bug fix out soon.
That was the fix sent out by the developer for Ch 6 Truth or Dare mini game. As a Jr. Uploader you shouldn't be speculating what is in the OP if you aren't the one that put it there or know what it is even though it is clearly marked.

If the fix doesn't work just say that rather than saying it is for a different version.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
That was the fix sent out by the developer for Ch 6 Truth or Dare mini game. As a Jr. Uploader you shouldn't be speculating what is in the OP if you aren't the one that put it there or know what it is even though it is clearly marked.

If the fix doesn't work just say that rather than saying it is for a different version.
Ah, sorry, my mistake. Let me modify my original comment to then, and say that i understood it be a fix for a different problem than the one of the constant gray screens, which is what was being asked by an earlier poster.

Go have a drink, don't be so uptight.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kissing Gwen makes her zoomed in head freeze right there and never leave after the kiss is done till you leave the area. You have to pick dare so that you get dared again by Jennifer to kiss Gwen and then the zoomed in head will leave.

Addison: I know what you were doing with Aunt Lucy (suppose to be mom) today. I don't know how you did it, but you have to do it again. With them.

Addison: Well, I was keeping an eye on him this morning. Aunt Lucy (again wrong person) was sleeping in and he went into her room.

I hope they don't go back home for a very long time the longer we can stay away from that bitch Alleshita the better.

For the dare crash what I did was did truth for the one that caused the crash then went back to dare.

U

User_10739

Ah, sorry, my mistake. Let me modify my original comment to then, and say that i understood it be a fix for a different problem than the one of the constant gray screens, which is what was being asked by an earlier poster.

Go have a drink, don't be so uptight.
Will be getting the drinks soon and the fix does not work :p Neither does the one posted by the member. It seems to be that one question though that triggers it, just go with truth for it as I was able to do dares for the rest after that point.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
yeah im not sure what that fix was supposed to fix but i just clicked the error line 538 or whatever so it opened the script file in notepad++ then removed the brackets from [pc_name](but not from line 536) and now it works so far
BAM! this fucking worked! but it took me quite a few minutes to get rid of all these [ ]. now i don't have a gray error screen right after i write my name in ^^.
only other thing i had to do was changing pc_name into the name i want to be called ingame. but via notepad you can easily change that.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm getting a grey error screen after almost every click. A shame as this looked to be an interesting game.
well reading comments will make your life a lot easier... just look at the comment above yours where i tell you guys that @Camel's trick worked to get rid of the grey screens...

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Nope, still getting a shed load of errors. I'm not used to having to fix games as I go, so it may be something I'm not doing correctly. I've only downloaded the game today, so I'm starting from the beginning, if that makes any odds. I've opened the error in notepad and deleted the [ ] around PC_name, but it still keeps on grey screening.

SDreaMM

Oct 6, 2017
Also the creators should fix that by themselves. You shouldnt help them fix their broken mess of a game.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
did you also "save" the file? and restarted the game? by the way you have to get rid of ALL [] of pc_name and you might wanna change pc_name to your preffered name too if you don't wanna be called pc_name ingame.

just to make sure you did it right: open script.rpy with your notepad and search for ALL [PC_name] and change it like i wrote before. it should work then, 'cause it worked for me either.

to ya last comment: yep. but it's the way it is right now :/.

Last edited:

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
sorry but i liked the idea, till i started the game. Name choise... error, every choise again error, at the first 6 choises i couldnt even read 4 of them befor again error, and even the "patchfile here" no change... thats not realy worth my time, than i have to find another game,....

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
sorry but i liked the idea, till i started the game. Name choise... error, every choise again error, at the first 6 choises i couldnt even read 4 of them befor again error, and even the "patchfile here" no change... thats not realy worth my time, than i have to find another game,....
read the comments on how to solve the problem, god damn it...
the patchfile doesn't solve it. you have to manually solve it or simply try out criss's script.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
do you realy read every post to games you try? ok here is it only about 20 sites, but i am no native and forums arent easy to click through.. and i am no programmer. If i would programm a game it would consist of "hello world" ... but bugfree. And if there is an solution, why does the starter of this thread does not edit it in the first post so everybody can see. Just my ideas ... and stop cursing its no good ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
do you realy read every post to games you try? ok here is it only about 20 sites, but i am no native and forums arent easy to click through.. and i am no programmer. If i would programm a game it would consist of "hello world" ... but bugfree. And if there is an solution, why does the starter of this thread does not edit it in the first post so everybody can see. Just my ideas ... and stop cursing its no good ;)
Good. If you don't like read, go away. Is more easy and quick search the thread than ask the same question again and wait the answer.

Reactions: Daxter250
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes