VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so i guess the 2 codes i got in jens room still have no part till another version comes out?

iamtheonewhoarr

Aug 18, 2017
Doesn't run for me, neither in shell (ubuntu 17.04 64bit) nor in wine, the latter because it is a 32bit wine and this is for some reason a 64bit exe.

No idea what the X error is about, google search indicates this particular error hasn't shown up since 2011.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Problem is the window icon. It's of a huge resolution.
File is ./game/gui/window_icon.png
Scale it or replace with some tiny png.

Reactions: Dimitrie

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Just tried it through ep 3. I was initially rather impressed, but the later parts were rather disappointing. The initial premise (twins teaching their younger brother to be a stud and babe magnet) seems to have been tossed aside instead this italian chick (Alessia) just flashes some magic mind-control and turns the family into her personal harem.

Also, leave the dom/sub stuff as a quirk of the twins, it's rather off-putting if you're not into that sort of thing. There's already tons of slave and mind control games out there, it's a crowded market. I can't tell you how many games and ecchi have been ruined by trying to cram every fetish in a single game/show.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Just tried it through ep 3. I was initially rather impressed, but the later parts were rather disappointing. The initial premise (twins teaching their younger brother to be a stud and babe magnet) seems to have been tossed aside instead this italian chick (Alessia) just flashes some magic mind-control and turns the family into her personal harem.

Also, leave the dom/sub stuff as a quirk of the twins, it's rather off-putting if you're not into that sort of thing. There's already tons of slave and mind control games out there, it's a crowded market. I can't tell you how many games and ecchi have been ruined by trying to cram every fetish in a single game/show.
well, the tags on his patreon site are quite clear
Screenshot-2017-10-14 Virtual Indecency is creating adult video games with taboo themes Patreon.png

`btw what the hell is "Dubcon"?

Last edited:

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Used in to describe situations of "dubious consent", where it's not exactly noncon (nonconsentual, e.g. ), nor is it consentual.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Used in to describe situations of "dubious consent", where it's not exactly noncon (nonconsentual, e.g. ), nor is it consentual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_10739

Hmmm... This one might be gone by tomorrow, in the current Patreon witch hunt...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hmmm... This one might be gone by tomorrow, in the current Patreon witch hunt...
I'm under the impression that they changed their patreon page a little. Not so sure that it is enough. On the other side do you have any idea about the possible release date?

U

User_10739

Yes, it is still there, he said there should be a release next Mon/Tue.

Reactions: wep

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Since this game has so many cohices, it would be nice to know which of them have plot relevance, so we can save before them and try all branches and outcomes.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Just finished playing this about an hour ago. I really like the idea of the story. A little different from the usual. The two sets of twins is freaky. But I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I played it. Super fun to play, but not much content. Looking forward to the next update.:)

Reactions: Crusoe
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes