VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Reaper15k

Sep 23, 2017
Hey! Thanks for sharing my game and thanks for the honest feedback! I'll take it into honest consideration for future installments. This is my first attempt at an adult visual novel and, while I'm trying to do something a little bit different, I'm still learning.

-sd-
Fantastic game looking forward to the next chapter already

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Game is getting worse and worse by the update.

This update is super short it's also not really clear what use the sisters are considering everyone wants to jump your bones regardless. It also broke the previous version and prevented the last 20+ (which is tracked) scene from triggering if you didn't start a new game.

I followed the Renpy script to play and the choices are pretty disappointing basicallly all it does is keep track of your choices in games when it comes to key events but when it comes to dialogue outside of the scenes none of what you say matters.

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
So are there any good scene yet ? Look nice, and i admit the protagonist twin sister look amazing, but i worry that it's still not advanced yet. Is it ?

Reactions: verzauberung
U

User_10739

What's the difference between the regular and special edition? And is there a changelog for chap 3?
Special Edition includes bonus content that is not in the regular edition and is exclusively for high tier patrons, I believe the last scene in chapter 2 & 3 are the bonuses. As far as a change-log, the dev does not supply that information.

ALL chapters are in 1 game or else there would be separate downloads in the OP for each.

For those asking is this good? Play it and determine for yourself. Obviously I like it...

It's okay if you're into mind-control stuff. That should probably be in the tags.
It hasn't crossed into Mind Control yet. The Mistress is able to see your desires and able to make suggestions atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_10739

@Kasey are you happy with the update? Usually we have similar tastes. By the way thanks for sharing.
I am happier with it with the bonus content lol. I had to cough up a bit more cash but I thought the Bethany* scene was pretty good as well as Lauren & Jennifer. While we are not getting our dick's wet yet you know it's coming and I liked the story progression while still getting some visuals. I don't know how many updates I have played this month that were really short, had minimal progression and no nudity, so I can't complain.

VI stated that Chapter 4 will be the largest update yet with multiple story branches so I am really looking forward to next month.

*(Bethany scene was chapter 2 end SE scene I did not get SE version last time.)

Last edited by a moderator:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I am happier with it with the bonus content lol. I had to cough up a bit more cash but I thought the Bethany* scene was pretty good as well as Lauren & Jennifer. While we are not getting our dick's wet yet you know it's coming and I liked the story progression while still getting some visuals. I don't know how many updates I have played this month that were really short, had minimal progression and no nudity, so I can't complain.

VI stated that Chapter 4 will be the largest update yet with multiple story branches so I am really looking forward to next month.

*(Bethany scene was chapter 2 end SE scene I did not get SE version last time.)
Probably a little too short, but at least it seems that you can decide if you will be sub or dominant. Corruption is one of my favorites theme. So far so good. I'm considering to put some money into the project, but I'm still shacked by the gift reload...

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
This game's pretty damn good. Although I have to say, it takes some effort to ignore the "what the hell is going on here?" alarms going off in my head every time something related to the twins happens. Like why is their room a fucking love suite? Too many questions...

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Found this game to be intriguing and mysterious.
What the actual? :D

Well, I can't wait for story progression.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
hope to see lots of gwen jen and jens mom as well mistress .hope animations come to this to .

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes