VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Meh DRM making games unstable is like saying "if the girl is on top and you can't get pregnant," its a great myth but its really just something you tell yourself when you gonna do it the wrong way and want to enjoy it more. I mean last time I had DRM make it harder to play was the original Sims, forgot what expansion and it was long time ago lol. Like I got my Witcher 3 on steam. But these are not paid games part of the legality of it all is they are FREE games and they use a loop hole for pay wall for early access to beta versions or whatever they want to call it. Legally most of them are using programs they don't have commercial license for so can't legally sell a game with the images in them. Like a lot of them just use bootleg copies of Illusion game char posers to make their scenes not even close to legal to sell content for money doing that, but they don't sell it your donating to them and its "free."

I know I am day late and dollar short but still my mother raised me to cover my but with legalities, and yes I do bootleg things, but I make sure not to distribute it because that is what will get you in a courtroom one copy is "wrong" but you distributing 200 free copies that is legally grounds for a lawsuit for missing profits for distributing their products with out a license. Plus these days I buy it if I like it 9/10 only really bootleg Japanese games that I can't buy in US anyways clearly states not for sale outside of Japan on the copies, and stuff off patreon which they legally can't sell anyways, and I donate if I like them.

Oh and I love sims the evilest of the DRM users did with sims 4 or was it 3, want say 4. They put out a bootleg first with a bug where first time censor showed up it would expand over the entire screen. Then people would use their accounts on their forums to put in support tickets for this horrible bug that was huge deal all over their forums, basically volunteered for account banning as they rounded them all then latter announced only the bootleg copy they released the day before launch had that bug. They collected so many user names of people on their forums who were using bootlegs of the game pretending to be real customers it was just insane funny for me to watch people report that bug for like a year they were still getting that bootleg copy, it was still being passed around even after all the big names in hackers who remove drm fixed their copies they were still people trolling putting their names on the broken one lol.

Or another one I own, is Game Dev Tycoon, they leaked a DRM free bootleg out before launch that in the 1990s I think it was you would auto lose the game, you get an event that hackers cracked your code or something like that and you go bankrupt as all your game are released for free, it was about time in real life Sega Dreamcast code got leaked and it went belly up I think not sure didn't have the bootleg just read article about it. They would then attach a message saying if you liked it and want to play the full game please support them and buy the real game.

Last edited:

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Meh DRM making games unstable is like saying "if the girl is on top and you can't get pregnant," its a great myth but its really just something you tell yourself when you gonna do it the wrong way and want to enjoy it more. I mean last time I had DRM make it harder to play was the original Sims, forgot what expansion and it was long time ago lol. Like I got my Witcher 3 on steam. But these are not paid games part of the legality of it all is they are FREE games and they use a loop hole for pay wall for early access to beta versions or whatever they want to call it. Legally most of them are using programs they don't have commercial license for so can't legally sell a game with the images in them. Like a lot of them just use bootleg copies of Illusion game char posers to make their scenes not even close to legal to sell content for money doing that, but they don't sell it your donating to them and its "free."

I know I am day late and dollar short but still my mother raised me to cover my but with legalities, and yes I do bootleg things, but I make sure not to distribute it because that is what will get you in a courtroom one copy is "wrong" but you distributing 200 free copies that is legally grounds for a lawsuit for missing profits for distributing their products with out a license. Plus these days I buy it if I like it 9/10 only really bootleg Japanese games that I can't buy in US anyways clearly states not for sale outside of Japan on the copies, and stuff off patreon which they legally can't sell anyways, and I donate if I like them.

Oh and I love sims the evilest of the DRM users did with sims 4 or was it 3, want say 4. They put out a bootleg first with a bug where first time censor showed up it would expand over the entire screen. Then people would use their accounts on their forums to put in support tickets for this horrible bug that was huge deal all over their forums, basically volunteered for account banning as they rounded them all then latter announced only the bootleg copy they released the day before launch had that bug. They collected so many user names of people on their forums who were using bootlegs of the game pretending to be real customers it was just insane funny for me to watch people report that bug for like a year they were still getting that bootleg copy, it was still being passed around even after all the big names in hackers who remove drm fixed their copies they were still people trolling putting their names on the broken one lol.

Or another one I own, is Game Dev Tycoon, they leaked a DRM free bootleg out before launch that in the 1990s I think it was you would auto lose the game, you get an event that hackers cracked your code or something like that and you go bankrupt as all your game are released for free, it was about time in real life Sega Dreamcast code got leaked and it went belly up I think not sure didn't have the bootleg just read article about it. They would then attach a message saying if you liked it and want to play the full game please support them and buy the real game.
A more recent version of companies releasing broken games to shut down pirates was one of the Arkham games.
Dont remember which one it was exactly but the company dropped a free fake version of the game so pirates would download the fake version instead of a free real version.
The game played exactly like you would expect until you tried to use grapple hook (or whatever they called it). Instead of the hook latching onto what you wanted it to it would shoot off in some random ass direction and latch on to something outside of the game world and then attempt to pull into the black abyss that exists outside the game world

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
A more recent version of companies releasing broken games to shut down pirates was one of the Arkham games.
Dont remember which one it was exactly but the company dropped a free fake version of the game so pirates would download the fake version instead of a free real version.
The game played exactly like you would expect until you tried to use grapple hook (or whatever they called it). Instead of the hook latching onto what you wanted it to it would shoot off in some random ass direction and latch on to something outside of the game world and then attempt to pull into the black abyss that exists outside the game world
i cant get enough of your gif:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: dbp5ca

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
And if one magically died it'd become a shitty 90's sitcom!

Reactions: Puppy

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I like the game so far, the story is little different than usual.
I only hope that the MC will be able to became more dominant/free in his actions .
However I don't find the actual relationship with the creepy twins so bad. They are leading you, but you are not completely sub and you can still make choices.
At present I little scare about "mistress" Alessia, I hope she will not be too much dominant and the overall plan will not be to make the entire family (MC included) her sex slaves.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
So main character gets mind controlled and corrupted by creepy twin sisters no matter what u choose. I just wanted to fuk the sister's friend and live happily ever after but nooooo, problly just ganna get pegged >.>

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
only in hentai games can you trust your creepy twin sister for chance to bone any girl you want wonder if we can bone mommy or is this just a sister game
Haven't you played it yet? You can start mom's corruption in this version already (you can choose between sis and mom).

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Haven't you played it yet? You can start mom's corruption in this version already (you can choose between sis and mom).
i made that comment around 2 mins before finding that out XD

Reactions: wep

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
To unlock $20 patreon content add the following files to the game subdirectory. You get a small extra scene at end if you were mean to beth both times
Why archive isn't working for me? It says "can't open as archive" or "archive is damaged or have unknown format". I tried both 7zip and Winrar.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The message is sort of self explanatory the archive is damaged/corrupted. Redownload
Tried like 20 times from different browsers. Each one saying "can't open as archive". First time something like this happened on this forum.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently i needed to install latest 7zip for this, and now it opened. Strange.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes