VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
ok....so reading through the walkthrough..... it says in ch 10...... I should not have had sex with Jennifer in ch8..... I never got the choice for that.....what did I miss??

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
SisterSisterSister 15SE (Original) - Alternative Fix Patch v1.1.0

Given that nobody has let me know about any errors, large or small... I figure the patch is stable... So I've updated the original post with what I consider to be my "final" version of the patch.
Mainly it's just about changing the version number from 0.9.0 to 1.1.0.
There is one tiny change that nobody need worry about. If you have 0.9.0, there's no real reason to grab 1.1.0.

By popular request, I've moved the files from void.cat to mega.nz.

Updated:
So I did the work necessary to make your files work in the compressed game by @bossapplesauce. It wasn't that hard and with your permission I would like to post the files as I used them.

That being said, I have a couple of typos that you missed.
chapter05.rpy line 1227 is "c" should be "j"
chapter04.rpy line 400 "I've never left anything like this before!" / "I've never felt anything like this before!"

I stopped for the night at Truth or Dare so there may be more as I keep playing.

And you are being modest when you say that you aren't a very good programmer. You took a script file that was a mess and broke it down into chapters so it is easy to find and fix things. That alone is a big improvement on the game.

I do have one question. You changed the main screen to have a save button but the hover doesn't work there and you should never end up back at the main screen needing to save. I was told when I was exiting the game back to the main screen that any unsaved progress would be lost. Do you want to continue? or something like that.

More: chapter11.rpy line 447 "I think Gwen purposefully aimed his cock." / "I think Jennifer purposefully aimed his cock."
chapter13.rpy line 1612 "m" should be "g", line 1613 "lets her hand to most" / "lets her hand do most"

Reactions: bas
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" compression of 79flavors full-sized patched version.

It rings in at 366MB and uses lossy compression.

- - -

Seb pull

Jun 30, 2018
How so and care to explain can't just say a game is bad and not give reasoning why did you not like the fact that they are related or just that it was too long what made you unhappy about playing this game ? very curious why you did not like this game
Noo I love the fact that they are related ...The story was just boring

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
That being said, I have a couple of typos that you missed.
chapter05.rpy line 1227 is "c" should be "j"
chapter04.rpy line 400 "I've never left anything like this before!" / "I've never felt anything like this before!"

More: chapter11.rpy line 447 "I think Gwen purposefully aimed his cock." / "I think Jennifer purposefully aimed his cock."
chapter13.rpy line 1612 "m" should be "g", line 1613 "lets her hand to most" / "lets her hand do most"
Good catches.
Fair warning: This is how I started. "Just one more" little fix... then suddenly 5 months later you find yourself supporting something that's over 25,000 lines of code. :closedeyesmile: Get out now, with your sanity intact. :closedtongue:
Seriously though... thanks for continuing to check. It really is appreciated.

I've already updated my dev version. Rather than release tiny patches, I'll hold on a couple of days to see if you find anything else. Honestly, at this stage, I've stopped looking.

You took a script file that was a mess and broke it down into chapters so it is easy to find and fix things. That alone is a big improvement on the game.
Oddly, I think the thing I'm most proud of is fixing the indenting throughout the game's source code. Moving the different chapters into different files was just a consequence of that.

I do have one question. You changed the main screen to have a save button but the hover doesn't work there and you should never end up back at the main screen needing to save. I was told when I was exiting the game back to the main screen that any unsaved progress would be lost. Do you want to continue? or something like that.
Yeah. That's not me, that's the original author.
It seems he wanted a custom menu menu screen, and like so much in the game... 'almost' got it right.

There was a point where I was tempted to rip out all that code and revert back to the standard Ren'Py menus. But the save games use a resized thumbnail image, which is stored as part of the actual save file itself. So if I revert the save/load screen, but use 'old' save files, things look awful. So I compromised and left the majority intact, but added scrolling arrows on the save/load screens instead.
There are other inconsistencies too. When you first start the game, you can use the "load" button - even when there are no save files to load... but then all the other buttons fail to work. All you can do it quit and start again.
I can't say I'm especially happy with the end result... But I rationalized it as "Well, it may not be perfect; but it's better than when I started".

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
It rings in at 366MB and uses lossy compression.
I've honestly been really surprised by how many people chose to download the 1.9gig full version rather than the 77meg patch. Before I switched over to mega.nz, it was at patch=55, fullvers=76.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys, i finally start this game. I download it some months ego. But only now i finally start it.
I have download also the walkthough.
So for now i follow the pure mother path.
The game isn't always obvious about the consequences of your choices. But the walkthrough should help.

I am on chapter 3 and i meet Alessia. She ask me if i wanna controll or behing controlled.
Ofc i wanna controll i am more of a dominant man.
The choice you are talking about isn't 100% clear. But it's more about your relationship with Gwen. Whether you want to dominate her, or let her dominate you (a little).

If you're using , you should see a "I wish to be controlled. (Gwen Bondage Content)" instead of "I wish to be controlled" when you're shown the two choices. Which should make the consequences of your choice a lot more obvious.

But is not that the problem. After i tell her that i wanna controll. She ask me to use Gwen to retrive some recording.
The game then let me choice if i wanna go in mom room, or in gwen room.
The walk say that i can choice who i like. But the game force me to go in gewn room! I am missing something?
Sort of.
In chapter 2 you are asked to choose between using a spray on the girls or a pill on Mom. It's one of the ways you learn the password to Gwen's laptop. Another is leaving the recorder in Jennifer's bedroom and having Gwen pick it up later.
But you can only find Gwen's password in Jennifer's bedroom if you used the spray.

So... If the game decides that you haven't followed any of the paths that will find Gwen's password so far, it sends you to Gwen's room - so you can send her to pick up the recorder.

Can someone tell me if is normal, or if i do something wrong?
Anticipate thankses.
Yes. It's normal, if a little counter intuitive.

There's no good answer here. If you use the spray and find the password in Jennifer's overhead light, you can visit Mom. But because you're on the "mom route", I'm guessing you'll want to use the pill instead.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've honestly been really surprised by how many people chose to download the 1.9gig full version rather than the 77meg patch. Before I switched over to mega.nz, it was at patch=55, fullvers=76.
Well, if I don't care about my current Mega usage, I'm inclined to download the full version, so I don't have to fiddle with patching.

Yes, I know how to patch! :)

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
ok....so reading through the walkthrough..... it says in ch 10...... I should not have had sex with Jennifer in ch8..... I never got the choice for that.....what did I miss??
Best guess... you picked the wrong choices when speaking to Jen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
SisterSisterSister 15SE (Original) - Alternative Fix Patch v1.1.0
Updated for 1.1.0 - 10/26/18

This patch is intended for the (1.96GB) version of Chapter 15.

Edit: @Kasey has created a separate compressed copy of my patched version. If you need a much smaller version... just grab that instead. Full and complete at only 366meg.

As always... @BananaPyjama has been doing this sort of stuff WAY longer than I have. His fix file is tried and tested and has no issues (as far as I'm aware) with save file compatibility. It fixes all the critical bugs as well as a huge number of spelling mistakes. If you've already played up to 14SE and ONLY plan to play chapter 15, his fix file is a much better choice for you.
His patch file can be found here:

If however you're thinking of playing the whole game from Chapter 1 or you want not just critical fixes, but instead everything and anything that could be fixed or tweaked... this is the version for you...

That said... all those fixes and changes have consequences...
  • These changes mean SOME old save files won't work*.
  • I sometimes deviate from the walkthrough path. I hope it's worth it.
* In case you end up having problem, I'm attaching some save files created with this version.
* If your save file doesn't work. Try another one.

PATCH Download from here... (~71meg)

FULLY PATCHED GAME Download from here... (~1.9gig)

The 1.1.0 patch is pretty much just me finalizing the version number. If you already have 0.9.0 you don't need 1.1.0.
See the patchnotes below for some of the things that have changed.

If you have the time and patience, I would highly recommend restarting from the very beginning if you can.

Have fun playing.
And if you've enjoyed playing SSS, please consider supporting the developer via . This patch wouldn't have been possible without all his hard work and imagination.
-79flavors

Now that Chapter 15 is released, SSS is complete. So assuming nobody find any bugs in my patched version... I'm FREE!!! :winkytongue:XD:(:hushedface::kissingheart::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Note: These save files are for my patched version only. They won't work for the base version of the game.
I just want to make sure this is the final patch? This is the one i should use correct?
Hope it also fixed the missing Alessia pic from final chapter!
I may start a new game anyways and delete all the old saves since they are messed up anyway!

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I just want to make sure this is the final patch? This is the one i should use correct?
Hope it also fixed the missing Alessia pic from final chapter!
I may start a new game anyways and delete all the old saves since they are messed up anyway!
@Regardie found a few more corrections. I'm going to leave it a few days to see if he (or anyone else) finds anything new - then I'll release a 1.1.1 version.
But for all intents and purposes 1.1.0 is the final version. Regardie's corrections are tiny and shouldn't stop you downloading if you have some time to play now.
And yes, the pic of Alessia was returned with my 0.9.0 patch. (it was always there, but the filename was mistyped).

List of minor errors @Regardie found... so far...

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@Regardie found a few more corrections. I'm going to leave it a few days to see if he (or anyone else) finds anything new - then I'll release a 1.1.1 version.
But for all intents and purposes 1.1.0 is the final version. Regardie's corrections are tiny and shouldn't stop you downloading if you have some time to play now.
And yes, the pic of Alessia was returned with my 0.9.0 patch. (it was always there, but the filename was mistyped).

List of minor errors @Regardie found... so far...
I'll wait a few days for the newer version.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It will appear at some point as I am making a list and checking it twice ;)

I’m playing the game again with each chapter file open in Notepad++. All I am looking for are spelling / grammar and wrong character names. So for bugs and game flow, the patch is pretty much final as I see it.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I have to say, this is the best game yet made in Ren'Py.
There is SO MUCH content in this.
Love this game.

Well done author. Well done.

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
Damn. I thought this game will go on forever. I am glad it got its ending. Now I can play it in one go.
Hope developer makes more games .

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Really love the game, and I found the psychoend tragically moving as well

might be opportunity here for S3: Stud Maker (A Retelling of S3 from the Twins' perspectives)

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes