• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man, I don't understand how you're supposed to win on normal mode at all. The longer you train her, the faster her multipliers ramp up. But the training session ends once she hits 100 vitality. New days add 500 vitality and skipping a day adds 1000. Even when I try to play optimally, dropping her to 500 hp and skipping a day, I just can't seem to win. I feel like I could do it if I had even just one extra day. I can't imagine how hard mode is supposed to go down.
Anyone manage to beat this on normal mode legitimately?

Reactions: Zator and Dukeduck

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Man, I don't understand how you're supposed to win on normal mode at all. The longer you train her, the faster her multipliers ramp up. But the training session ends once she hits 100 vitality. New days add 500 vitality and skipping a day adds 1000. Even when I try to play optimally, dropping her to 500 hp and skipping a day, I just can't seem to win. I feel like I could do it if I had even just one extra day. I can't imagine how hard mode is supposed to go down.
Anyone manage to beat this on normal mode legitimately?

I beat it by touching her boob at "very slow" until the 4 stats at the bottom has 1 red crystal fill up, then I move away her panty and touch her clitoris at "very slow" , just keep doing this and you beat the game.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
ManlyMarco , only that they decensored the simulation part. If you check in the translation folder though you'll find some uncensored textures that override the games.
Thanks for the link.

Says the CG is censored, but the simulation parts are not. So I think that means all the live 2D stuff is uncensored with the event CGs remaining censored. Makes sense.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

werty159

May 10, 2017
So is there an option to make her a loving slave while saving the church?
Or is just she becomes a mindless megaslut or bad ends?
Best slave games are when I can make them love me while not having them mind broken cumguzzlers.
Please recommend me some .

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes