• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

AlphamanX

Feb 26, 2019
what a waste of potential. game could have had a slightly cute and decent closure, but instead they decided to downgrade it to forgettable trash by adding that "after good ending" part. can't believe they try to pull a warm and fuzzy feeling in the good ending just to then have everyone gangbanging the nun

edit: lol at this sad little dude stalking my post history because he got butthurt in another thread. you alright there brasileirinho?

Last edited:

dltbowling

Apr 6, 2022
All endings:

Bad Ending: Just rest everyday and fail to train her.

Good Ending: Train her to 3 stars/diamonds and then take her virginity before you finish the training.

Bad/NTR Ending: Do what the merchant wants you to do. Train her to 3 stars/diamonds, then finish her training without taking her virginity.

Bonus scenes:

Missionary bonus scene: Get her fitness level to 3, and her estrus to max stars. Then end her training day early in the missionary position. (click "done" in the top right)

Doggystyle bonus scene: Get her fitness level to 3, and her estrus to max stars. Then end her training day early in the doggystyle position. (click "done" in the top right)

Good ending/gangbang bonus scene: Get the bad, good, and ntr ending.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
game seems broken when i click the game exe a 2nd window window pops like a CMD window...
That's the Runtime Unity Editor used for the trainer, it also has that sometimes useful log window. It's seem to show a issue with timezone, maybe make sure it matches your locale.

Just tried the game out again. Worked fine on it's own and my native UK settings, but using Locale Emulator I got that error.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That's the Runtime Unity Editor used for the trainer, it also has that sometimes useful log window. It's seem to show a issue with timezone, maybe make sure it matches your locale.

Just tried the game out again. Worked fine on it's own and my native UK settings, but using Locale Emulator I got that error.
i never even thought to check the PC settings for region im from canada and mine was all set to usa so thinking that may of been my issue does that emulator set your region AFTER your done playing a game?
like some games require us to use the emulator to japan in order to play games ,etc so wondering when done IF it resets region after use?guess ill have to keep my eye out on thiat first time this has happened not sure why my settings was set usa so trying to figure out why that happened
anyways thanks very much and got the game working 100%

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...does that emulator set your region AFTER your done playing a game?
When used Locale Emulator and NTLEA fake the settings for the game, so you don't have to (and they shouldn't) actually change the PCs. Not sure what would actually do that without you knowing it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
When used Locale Emulator and NTLEA fake the settings for the game, so you don't have to (and they shouldn't) actually change the PCs. Not sure what would actually do that without you knowing it.
ya that was a strnage thing indeed BUT thanks very much for the help and in the future when games give me troubles again ill be sure to check my settings maybe it was a one time thing that my settings changed without my knowledge its a mystery anyways haha

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Vlidad

Jul 13, 2020
I can´t put it in english, I played it time ago and now that I dowloaded again, cant do anything to set it to english.

Edit: I had to excecute the game as an administator to make the translation work.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's the red part mean??
As long as everything works ignore the console log, it's usually turn off but some mod makers like ManlyMarco turn it on. If the translator isn't working then like the first red line says it can't assess its config file.

Edit - If your not getting the translation maybe it's whatever happened to Vlidad above, downloading again to check...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes