2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
The difficulty ramp is ridiculous. Easy is walk in the park and normal is too difficult. Well.. its not difficult per se, but having to play very VERY carefully and really slow will bore you faster than her first culmination.
Havent tried the hard difficulty yet but i think i'll pass

Reactions: X_Factorial

shadowbanana

Dec 21, 2018
How do you use the "Trainer" if you could call it that, all it is is the Blepin editor, but i can't find any of the values in the mess of options

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the doggy ending, I tried many times but always end up with the good ending... maybe I'm trying too hard...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to get eng?
Modified repost from the other game as it's exactly the same.

It uses a auto translator plugin to replace the Japanese with English, it can take a second to do it. Other games it might need a internet connection to get the translation, but not with this (tested just in case with the nopy download).

Try using Alt and T to toggle the plugin on and off, otherwise maybe something went wrong during download or extraction.

aposter

Jan 13, 2019
I'm not sure how to cheat with the F12 editor but another way to cheat is if you use Alt key with C, V, B, N, the Clit, Vagina, Breast, and Anal sliders are raised respectively. So for example start training and press Alt + B until the Breast slider is max and she will instantly climax if you touch her breasts.

Reactions: dragpz

Angel Kiya

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone know how to get the bottom middle scene?
If you were still wondering, i got it by full training her without having any sex. Then on next day, in missionary position raised her estrus and lewd bars, then swapped to doggy, took her anal virginity and ended the day.

Reactions: GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
If you were still wondering, i got it by full training her without having any sex. Then on next day, in missionary position raised her estrus and lewd bars, then swapped to doggy, took her anal virginity and ended the day.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes