SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Excuse me in case this is unsolicited advice but I'm afraid that the fourth preview shows someone with areolae as big as her head and that can't possibly be healthy. Please see a doctor at your earliest convenience.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
They not related to MC. In jap site game translate script is- MC got in traffic accident caused by girl Mio. She and her older sister did not call an ambulance for him, after the accident they hide him in older sister house to avoid publicity. Older sister is- company manager with ton of money. MC start blackmailing them for hitting him and forced sisters to have sex with him. If yous asking- why they just dont call 911 or kill him with hired hitman if they rich as fuck, instead of blackmailing? I dont know

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
It says "his sisters" is this incest or what???
He calls them nee-san/nee-chan since they're older, but they're not actually related. Lots of Asian cultures do this - for example, older man is 'uncle' even though he's not related at all. So there is no incest in this unless the two sisters do some lesbian play - I don't know, I didn't get very far because fat ugly bastard (and the Lovecraftian MTL) completely kills my boner and interest.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
These motherfuckers out here selling machine translations on steam, and it's not even uncensored. I don't know which is worse, that or the shitty, downtrodden incel stories they keep re-telling.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw and Shirourin

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Just a question since i need to be sure: there is no scat content, right? I did start the older sister route and after a bit there is a scene of the younger one sitting on the toilet and farting quite loudly

• Wow
Reactions: 92cbf4dd

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
Just a question since i need to be sure: there is no scat content, right? I did start the older sister route and after a bit there is a scene of the younger one sitting on the toilet and farting quite loudly
Haven't played it myself but I was also worried so I checked it out. According to VNDB, it does have it, it's the lowest tier of tag so apparently it's not super prevalent but it is there.

Reactions: rendrend

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
"blackmail"
Nah dawg, if some drunk bitch hit me with her car and proceed to drag me back to her home instead of calling an ambulance, then this is more than justified.
And honestly? In this economy I would just take the insurance settlement.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Well, did play it a bit more and there is for sure at least a scat scene (for now i only saw the one that happens when the younger sister is wearing a ton of condoms and squatting over a picture of her and her sister) so a scat tag would be nice (edit): got all the scenes and the older sister pregnacy route ends with birth + scat so it's 2 in total

Last edited:

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
For those who played, how "good" is the MTL? It is possible to at least understand 50% of what is being said?