Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

evenbetter

Jun 6, 2019
Thank you so much! :)
Whats the school girl patch?
and the timing..i just had a feeling and i checked whether is it updated and here you are.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Darthmonkeyyy

Dec 28, 2018
Thank you very much! Gonna download it right away! Not too clear on what changed dialogue the school girl patch adds? Could you give us an idea what that might be? sorry if its obvious i havent played the game yet:D:D

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I keep getting error when i am in "Susan's" gallery/when Adriana is tied up on the wall with the ballgag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
Does the incest patch have to be installed too, or does Lain include that? [EDIT] Nm, it does, saw the file in the archive.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, I deleted the incest file in the mod, yet I am still getting text referring to the girls like my sister, how do I alter that, which file do I still need to delete and where can I find it?

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Alright, I deleted the incest file in the mod, yet I am still getting text referring to the girls like my sister, how do I alter that, which file do I still need to delete and where can I find it?
ok when you used any incest mod such as the one in this mod it sets the value of Taboo=True you'll have to open console commands and type in something like Taboo or whatever the game uses as the value for incest content to =false and it should remove incest from your game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes