pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Did something change where we need a new incest patch? After I applied the patch that first time I have never needed to apply it again.

Gyroon

Jul 20, 2018
after i wait for so long, no amimations in it here, dont know. sry i dont want to see only pictures, but the pics (the womans) are hot, the story is nice (not the best, but it amuse me), i wish some animations. hope it will be coming in the future.

Thor3125

Jan 19, 2018
No matter what choices do i make, i can never start a relationship with Bella. Does anybody else has the same isue?

May 8, 2018
@Perverteer Wow, must say that I really enjoyed this update. Probably the best update so far. Mom (finally) and Liza advances, action with Bella and Rachel. It was superb. Well done! Bravo!!! I'm looking forward for next updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Perverteer hope you're feeling better. Being sick sucks.

Found a bug at the start of day 35. After the flashback scene, Liza can come visit, talking about the events at the mall, if you didn't go home with her, and you didn't visit her the previous night. The if clause is:
if day34_mall_visit and day34_ri_visit and not day34_l_evening_visit:

But day34_mall_visit is the variable for the visit without Liza. You want day34_l_visit. day34_l_evening_visit is only set if you went to the mall:
"Visit [l_name]" if l_relationship and day34_l_visit and day34_ri_visit and not day34_l_evening_visit:

Reactions: Perverteer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not as much content as normal but the story is progressing some.

Liza is ready to join the harem.

Mom is something else though and will have to wait and see how that works out.

Now that pregnancy is going to come soon I have gave up all other women than the family.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
So, my saves decided to vanish on me, and I'm following the guide to the letter, but the Rachel/Nia threesome scene doesn't ever seem to trigger, not sure if I'm doing stuff out of order or what, but it's just not happening no matter what I do.

Any advice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, my saves decided to vanish on me, and I'm following the guide to the letter, but the Rachel/Nia threesome scene doesn't ever seem to trigger, not sure if I'm doing stuff out of order or what, but it's just not happening no matter what I do.

Any advice?
Did you ask for the tour from her?
Did you partner with Nia during yoga?
Is Rachel your lover?

It worked for me on the love path for all girls including mom.
Are you using the incest patch?

4.50 star(s) 330 Votes