a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
since the update came out then I can tell Bella is pregnant
This coming update will have the convo to start pregnancy with one of the sisters is all we know at this time.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Walk-through attached below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perverteer said:
I'm sick again, running a fever, vomiting, the works... But the release was nearly wrapped up, so I've made some minor tweaks and I think it's ready for playing. I'm going to sleep for several days now.

Mrs. Smith/Susan features in the extra scene, using two of her larger assets for the benefit of the MC for $15+ patrons.

Thanks to Razielprince, Mac, Demento56, mannitt, jimmorrisonisalive1969, solid_snake and HobowithaLightgun for testing and proofreading this release!

NOTE FOR ANDROID USERS: Backup your saves before installing the new version, just to be sure!

Android might not allow to update the install, in which case you'll have to do an uninstall and install the new build.

May 8, 2018
Perverteer said:
I'm sick again, running a fever, vomiting, the works... But the release was nearly wrapped up, so I've made some minor tweaks and I think it's ready for playing. I'm going to sleep for several days now....
@Perverteer. It sucks man, but I hope you get better soon. Take your time, nothing is more important than your own health.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes