Simbag

Jul 16, 2017
That was obvious after what happened with her an Bella, she was already heading down that path without the MC's help.
Ya, but nonetheless it was interesting that she brought it up. Nice to see some progress in the character. And also I was expecting any progress for including Liza would have come from Bella's side.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ya, but nonetheless it was interesting that she brought it up. Nice to see some progress in the character. And also I was expecting any progress for including Liza would have come from Bella's side.
I'm really liking Liza's progress. The MC started bringing her around, Bella opened her up to more possibilities and I think having everyone she cares about all involved is what matters most to her.

I agree, I thought Bella would be the one to bring it up but i'm glad it went how it did. Liza's character progression has been great.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think Liza just agreed on the harem path :love:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I liked the MC until this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meh I was ok with it, its not like he left her alone for more than 10 minutes... yeah she got drugged, but he didnt leave her at the club to get raped by the asshole, he went back and sorta "reaped" the benefits of the drug... though unknowingly, and didnt take it further than necessary (at least in my game).

Reactions: JJsworld

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Meh I was ok with it, its not like he left her alone for more than 10 minutes... yeah she got drugged, but he didnt leave her at the club to get raped by the asshole, he went back and sorta "reaped" the benefits of the drug... though unknowingly, and didnt take it further than necessary (at least in my game).
Not her, she'd gone to the toilet. He left the drinks to answer the phone, you never do that. If there is no one to watch your drinks leave them on the bar where the staff can see them.

He's been competent up until then and did the ultimate morons mistake of a first time clubber. That's usually done by 16 year olds on their first night out with fake idea that don't know any better.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sisterly Lust [v0.18] [Perverteer] - Original Size: 903MB

Download PC (340MB): - - -

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sisterly Lust [v0.18] [Perverteer] - Original Size: 903MB

Download PC (340MB): - - -

that speed :LOL: happy that we have u bro .

bigandhard29

Feb 9, 2018
I don't understand where i would i have went wrong with in other versions but instead of going to the coffe shop with bella i only get the lingire shop scene with her any insight as to why i didn't get the coffee shop scene?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I don't understand where i would i have went wrong with in other versions but instead of going to the coffe shop with bella i only get the lingire shop scene with her any insight as to why i didn't get the coffee shop scene?
there is no coffee shop scene with bella this update

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
you are incorrect, after shopping with bella, there is a coffee shop scene. it's where the whole "talk about the future" conversation occurs beginning (or not) the pregnancy route
oh yeah, i forgot about that

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
maybe someone alrdy asked before & i missed it...
but if i'll miss the event with mrs Smith at day 33 because i'm in the concert i'm losing the event completely?
or more important i have any negative effect on relation with mrs Smith? (i'm in both paths with her)

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
maybe someone alrdy asked before & i missed it...
but if i'll miss the event with mrs Smith at day 33 because i'm in the concert i'm losing the event completely?
or more important i have any negative effect on relation with mrs Smith? (i'm in both paths with her)
missing the event was a bug that was fixed in v0.17.1

Reactions: Koulo077

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you on romance or blackmail path.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"Otherwise this will be checked using the answers you gave her on the previous days"

So either the check is bugged, or the guide is wrong.
To get the threesome, you need to be in a relationship with both Rachel and Nia. The only time the Nia relationship variable is set to True is the yoga partner scene. You need to pick Nia.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Am I the only one that gets massive hijack warnings when using the MEGAUP link? Are these just false positives from Malwarebytes?

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes