goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Perverteer hope you're feeling better. Being sick sucks.

Found a bug at the start of day 35. After the flashback scene, Liza can come visit, talking about the events at the mall, if you didn't go home with her, and you didn't visit her the previous night. The if clause is:
if day34_mall_visit and day34_ri_visit and not day34_l_evening_visit:

But day34_mall_visit is the variable for the visit without Liza. You want day34_l_visit. day34_l_evening_visit is only set if you went to the mall:
"Visit [l_name]" if l_relationship and day34_l_visit and day34_ri_visit and not day34_l_evening_visit:

Reactions: Perverteer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Not as much content as normal but the story is progressing some.

Liza is ready to join the harem.

Mom is something else though and will have to wait and see how that works out.

Now that pregnancy is going to come soon I have gave up all other women than the family.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
So, my saves decided to vanish on me, and I'm following the guide to the letter, but the Rachel/Nia threesome scene doesn't ever seem to trigger, not sure if I'm doing stuff out of order or what, but it's just not happening no matter what I do.

Any advice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, my saves decided to vanish on me, and I'm following the guide to the letter, but the Rachel/Nia threesome scene doesn't ever seem to trigger, not sure if I'm doing stuff out of order or what, but it's just not happening no matter what I do.

Any advice?
Did you ask for the tour from her?
Did you partner with Nia during yoga?
Is Rachel your lover?

It worked for me on the love path for all girls including mom.
Are you using the incest patch?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, is Nia as your yoga partner the decider? the guide doesn't mention that at all. cheers.
"""If you partner with Nia you can, more or less, explicitly state if you're interested in her or not and start a relationship with her. """

If you did not do this then that is your problem.

Dec 8, 2018
No matter what choices do i make, i can never start a relationship with Bella. Does anybody else has the same isue?
On Day 4, you have to talk to Rachel. She'll casually mention that something is wrong with Bella and you can go find out why she's been moody. You don't pick the option to talk to Rachel, the option to talk to Bella never appears and Bella is basically locked out.

I made the same mistake when trying for a playthrough without a Rachel path in it.

Reactions: Thor3125

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the great share R0saVarAttre and all the hard work Perverteer, sorry to hear that you don't feel good, wish you the best of recoveries, you surely deserve nothing less ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh, what an update. Not only did we plough mom for the first time on the romance route, but also were that close to picking Liza's cherry.
And then the episodes from the past have started to reaaaally become interesting.

Absolutely fabulous ;)

The funny thing is though, despite all the greatness, in the very last moment of the update I had the urge to strangle perverteer for a second.
I mean, what kind of a cliffhanger is that?!?!? :)

Reactions: Perverteer

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
"""If you partner with Nia you can, more or less, explicitly state if you're interested in her or not and start a relationship with her. """

If you did not do this then that is your problem.
"Otherwise this will be checked using the answers you gave her on the previous days"

So either the check is bugged, or the guide is wrong.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What the heck do I do with the files inside the Megaup version ? its completely crazy looking, nothing looks like the usual renpy game stuff... unless the links mixed up android/mac with the pc version ?

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes