goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why dont they unzip their pants..grab their ding dong and go ooh mama ohh mama...Problem Solved and Case Closed.
Yeah, it doesn't work that way to relieve a high-stress "job".

Ohh man Thats funny coz..Love is just a temporary sideeffects of hormone taking control and it will last as long the $$$ flows... once it runs out and you cant provide the needs of your gal..lets see how long she decides to hang out with ya..This aint some Movie or TV episode fairy tale..Thats Fact and thats how the real life works.

a question in the relationship menu is next to bellas name the relatio ship status love cna i have this with the other girls too
Bella has 2 mutually exclusive paths - love and dominant.

Mom has 2 paths that you can be on together - love and discreet.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Yeah, it doesn't work that way to relieve a high-stress "job".

Bella has 2 mutually exclusive paths - love and dominant.

Mom has 2 paths that you can be on together - love and discreet.
Jk...dont get too salty on me now!! ..anything i can do?? To relieve that stress of yours..:sneaky::sneaky:

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
LMAO....All women pregnant by the same guy..That guy ruined his life for sure...feeding 4 babies and 4 womens...well you better make some $$$ or else you better oil your ass coz your going jail bud...
Good thing this is a fictional fantasy game, then! ;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Just spent a lot of time on a game I never played and It's great.... Can't to get to the end!!! But my times up... Gotta go to work:mad: Love this
I played and finished it only 3 days ago after that I saw it many times in the op of the site

Reactions: pim0

Golden_OppaiS

Sep 30, 2018
Have anybody else found that the walkthrough on day 16 is not completely accurate regarding Bella on the submissive path?
The walkthough says on day 16 on the date with Bella if she has 5 trust on the submissive path you get her to show you both her tits but that is not accurate I only have 3 trust at that time with corruption at 11 and I get her to show both tits I'm at the end the last day (day 36) in the latest version and my trust with Bella is still only 3 and corruption is on 15. So why does the walkthrough says trust 5 instead trust 3

Reactions: That_Guy_Lurking
Dec 8, 2018
Have anybody else found that the walkthrough on day 16 is not completely accurate regarding Bella on the submissive path?
The walkthough says on day 16 on the date with Bella if she has 5 trust on the submissive path you get her to show you both her tits but that is not accurate I only have 3 trust at that time with corruption at 11 and I get her to show both tits I'm at the end the last day (day 36) in the latest version and my trust with Bella is still only 3 and corruption is on 15. So why does the walkthrough says trust 5 instead trust 3
Noticed it too. I kept looking back trying to figure out how to get her trust that high. It's impossible to get 5 trust at that point on the submissive path. So yeah, it should say 3.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes