JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Don't forget, Perverteer also said MOM can get pregnant, also... So maybe mom, Bella, Rachel, Liza, and all the others, same time... M/C, has no pullout game... LoL...

Reactions: sean givens

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Don't forget, Perverteer also said MOM can get pregnant, also... So maybe mom, Bella, Rachel, Liza, and all the others, same time... M/C, has no pullout game... LoL...
Which is precisely why I've only finished in the butt or on the face.
Which is precisely why I've only finished in the pussy...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I must say it's quite rare for this type of game, but I better love Sisterly Lust without the incest patch! Am I the only one who feels this way?
Yes! :)

Why do you like it better without the patch? I'm curious.

Reactions: Dalish

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I'm glad the pregnancy is being in the game rather than just end game sliders or whatever. Looking forward to see how the family dynamics change with it and when it becomes obvious. With update being 0.18 I guess we have 82 releases left to go till the game is done :D

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Fake- AMAZING spoilers for the next (imagined by me) update. -Fake-

The SHOCKING HUGE update that I have imagined to be next will be AWESOME:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Perverteer I look forward to the next update even if you change it because of my sneaky evil spoiler. :)

Just a thought

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017

@Perverteer I look forward to the next update even if you change it because of my sneaky evil spoiler. :)

Just a thought
LMFAO that took much longer to finish reading than it should have thanks to all the laughing I did.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017

Just a thought
It's true. My recent hardship has given me a flash of insight. I'm in the process of converting Sisterly Lust into an epic fantasy game. Still looking for the right desert sand asset, I'll release the MASSIVE update, as soon as I've found it. I'm aiming for a release just a little after the first chapter of Dual Family concludes and is actually released. So stay tuned. (y)

Seriously though, I'm hard at work on v0.19 which will feature no deserts.

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
Seriously though, I'm hard at work on v0.19 which will feature no deserts.
No deserts? Unplayable.

In all seriousness, does this mean you're able to get to your workstation now? Never mind, I just realized an update was posted on your Patreon titled "Perv can walk the stairs again..." which for some reason no one posted here. Oh well, at least the title is self-explanatory.

So if you are back to rendering now, are your plans to get the next SL update out in the middle(ish) of May, or late May? Or are you unable to know yet? My hope is that with your spare time to write the May update, you might have a little bit bigger of an update coming out. Perhaps that's wishful thinking.

Reactions: JJsworld and Dalish

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
You're blackmailing your sister into having sex, she may not have a say in who else you fuck... but she certainly wouldn't want to keep the pregnancy. On the romantic path she loves her brother and WANTS to be with him despite what the world may say..
Okay damn Now I look bad. No worries, I managed to change all the necessary variables and Im now on the romantic path

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
No deserts? Unplayable.

In all seriousness, does this mean you're able to get to your workstation now? Never mind, I just realized an update was posted on your Patreon titled "Perv can walk the stairs again..." which for some reason no one posted here. Oh well, at least the title is self-explanatory.

So if you are back to rendering now, are your plans to get the next SL update out in the middle(ish) of May, or late May? Or are you unable to know yet? My hope is that with your spare time to write the May update, you might have a little bit bigger of an update coming out. Perhaps that's wishful thinking.
Yes, I can get behind my workstation again, so I'm working on Sisterly Lust when I can. I need to do my exercises too, so I'm not able to work for long periods of time for now. I think with the spare time I have now I'll be able to release the next installment near the end of May (around the twentieth, hopefully). Don't know if it will be bigger, after developing SL for almost two years I still have a hard time gauging how much content I'm able to cram into a release given the time I have.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes