Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I'm not sure I understand you entirely. But from the first few sentences I get the feeling I've offended you, if that is so, I apologize. I was simply wondering about something and wanted to put it to the community to evaluate, criticize or perhaps agree with (partially or entirely). I leave that up to the community.

Nevertheless, regarding the 'incest', the game is not an incest-game if you don't want it to be, you need to put in that patch yourself to make it that. And while it may be true that this was an incest-game originally, it is not anymore. Of course that's because Patreon has been cracking down on that sort of thing, but let's put that aside for now.

The name of the game is 'Sisterly Lust' so that is kind of a dead giveaway. Playing the game, you must know that incest or near-incest related story lines are gonna occur, if you find that repulsive you wouldn't be playing it. Playing this game (as an incest-game, with the patch) means that you on some level decide that incest is something you either like, want or at the very least accept.

I also wanna point out, as I did in my previous post, that this game is a fantasy, and that by definition we accept certain things in that fantasy we wouldn't accept in real-life. But a fantasy cannot be completely devoid or reason or logic, it has to make sense on some level. Tom Clancy (author of among other things 'Hunt For Red October', look him up he's great) once rightly stated that "the difference between reality/non-fiction and fantasy/fiction is that fiction actually has to make sense". Which is why, in my previous post, I pointed at something I believed could be better and more reality-based/realistic.

Now as I've said I have some experience in BDSM myself, but would never claim to be expert on the subject. All I said, all I wanted to say, was that in my experience a long(-ish) term D/s relationship has to have some communication between Dom(s) and sub(s), and has to be consensual if it is to continue and please all parties involved.
I am not offended at all..You have the full rights to share your opinion..its the Repetitiveness of harem path Of MC that takes away the stories base line.Thats all..I am cool!:coffee: I Apologize if that came strong on ya.:sneaky:

Reactions: MauritkCL

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I'll chime in first. ;) The dominant path with Bella hasn't been forgotten! I was indeed having some troubles writing the dominant path for Bella, but I think I've got a handle on it now. I've finished two scenes with Bella for the upcoming v0.19. One deals with the start of the harem (so Rachel/Bella) and the other scene further breaks down her barriers. I think after that moment there's indeed the need for some new rules. I have some ideas, but I'm curious what you'd all like to see for her on the dominant path though.
@Perverteer

Always great to get a comment from the author/developer himself. By the way, hope you're well on your way to better health.

First, please know I never meant to imply that you were doing a bad job or anything like that. I was simply voicing my inner struggle. This is great game, with or without the dominant-path(s), and I thank you for it.

It's great to hear that Bella's story-line is gonna be prominent in the next update, I'm really looking forward to it.

As for what I'd like to see on her dominant path? Right now I have no further desires except to see as you say 'break down her barriers' and 'some new rules'. I really think as far as they've come together (the MC & Bella), it is now time for some straight talk about the nature of their relationship. Beyond that there as so many different paths they could take. Perhaps as part of their conversation they could decide whether this is going to a light BDSM relationship, with some spanking and some rope etc. or that it's going to a relationship with (voluntary) TPE (Total power exchange) and gradually deepening submission, all with rules and safe-words built in for both their pleasure and fulfillment. Regardless of what shade of grey they choose, perhaps the MC could get Bella a gift to acknowledge her belonging to (/being owned by) him. Many people involved in D/s or BDSM relationship do that, the sub get's collared, not always literally but receives something from his/her Dominant as a sign of her submission to him or her.

Let me give you a few examples, I still wear a black ring on my right middle finger that was a collar of sorts from my former Dom, and I myself have both figuratively and literally collared my girlfriend. She has an unassuming tattoo on her lower back, that is her symbol of submission to me, nobody will see it as anything other then a little heart but we both know what it means. And she also has a collar she wears (voluntarily) when we're together in private. She doesn't have to wear it if she doesn't want (unless we're really playing) and she didn't have to get the tattoo. She did it for me, to me it was/is one the greatest statements of love I will ever experience. With regard to Bella specifically, perhaps the MC could give her a (black/dark colored) choker, something that fits with Bella's slightly dark-ish 'aura', something she can easily pass off as something fashionable or a fashion statement.

Beyond the nature of their D/s relationship (if it continues), together they could truly explore their sexuality, what turns them on, what doesn't and how they accomplish this. Bella could be tied up, she could be flogged even tickled as part of their play. Also with the Rachel joining the Harem, she could perhaps dominate Bella with the MC or join Bella occasionally as a submissive. Later perhaps even Mom/Mrs Smith will join the harem and dominate everyone including the MC. The possibilities are endless, and quite arousing;)

Also, one last thing, it doesn't have to stay an exclusively male dominant (M/f) relationship in my opinion, they could perhaps switch, adding some more femdom to the game. I'm fine with either.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents. Thanks for reading (or parhaps just skimming through it, I know it's a lot). Keep up the great work.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I am not offended at all..You have the full rights to share your opinion..its the Repetitiveness of harem path Of MC that takes away the stories base line.Thats all..I am cool!:coffee: I Apologize if that came strong on ya.:sneaky:
Great to hear that, and there's no need to apologize. You too have a full right to your opinions and preferences, there really is no accounting for taste so criticizing it is pointless. As well I'd like to say I understand now what you were saying and how you see things. The repetitiveness is a fair criticism, though it is very common to many of these games. Personally I haven't been bothered as much by the repetitiveness, mostly because I've always been too distracted to notice. But now that you've pointed it out to me I'm afraid I might start to notice it the next go-around. Haha :p

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
You know when you talk about future with love and sharing him and being honest...That just doesnt Sound right..I mean First its Incest<--- Exception can be made if its 1x1 Love affair but Fucking your whole Family and thinking about future and being honest to bella..I mean come on...You are fucking straight up 6-7 girls a day..Honesty and love has zero Meaning in that equation..The only thing i can see is Pleasure of Flesh and bone and nothing else...and the end its very straight forward...Keep fucking until you get bored and move over to next Object that moves!!
i disagree with that. it is completely possible to be in love with more than just one person. sure more than 2 will definitely push the limits and that these people are your bloodrelatives by chance, won't help either. but love knows no boundarys and it's up to each on their own to follow those feelings.
as MauritkCL already said, everything is optional. so you can choose if your MC is love-driven or an horndog. oooorrr you could play him as love-driven horndog. because not being able to keep your pants up and loving people with your heart, are not exclusive to each other (it's just very difficult to build a relationship around that premise)
The name of the game is 'Sisterly Lust' so that is kind of a dead giveaway. Playing the game, you must know that incest or near-incest related story lines are gonna occur, if you find that repulsive you wouldn't be playing it. Playing this game (as an incest-game, with the patch) means that you on some level decide that incest is something you either like, want or at the very least accept.
true, the title "sisterly lust" is almost impossible to seperate from incest, but only almost. as it could be interpreted as that the 3 sisters share a familiar desire for sex, sexual selfexpression and lust in general.
so regardless of which sister you choose, there is always the same "sisterly lust" you will receive (but yeah, if you have a problem with incest this game should be avoided)
@Perverteer

Always great to get a comment from the author/developer himself. By the way, hope you're well on your way to better health.

First, please know I never meant to imply that you were doing a bad job or anything like that. I was simply voicing my inner struggle. This is great game, with or without the dominant-path(s), and I thank you for it.

It's great to hear that Bella's story-line is gonna be prominent in the next update, I'm really looking forward to it.

As for what I'd like to see on her dominant path? Right now I have no further desires except to see as you say 'break down her barriers' and 'some new rules'. I really think as far as they've come together (the MC & Bella), it is now time for some straight talk about the nature of their relationship. Beyond that there as so many different paths they could take. Perhaps as part of their conversation they could decide whether this is going to a light BDSM relationship, with some spanking and some rope etc. or that it's going to a relationship with (voluntary) TPE (Total power exchange) and gradually deepening submission, all with rules and safe-words built in for both their pleasure and fulfillment. Regardless of what shade of grey they choose, perhaps the MC could get Bella a gift to acknowledge her belonging to (/being owned by) him. Many people involved in D/s or BDSM relationship do that, the sub get's collared, not always literally but receives something from his/her Dominant as a sign of her submission to him or her.

Let me give you a few examples, I still wear a black ring on my right middle finger that was a collar of sorts from my former Dom, and I myself have both figuratively and literally collared my girlfriend. She has an unassuming tattoo on her lower back, that is her symbol of submission to me, nobody will see it as anything other then a little heart but we both know what it means. And she also has a collar she wears (voluntarily) when we're together in private. She doesn't have to wear it if she doesn't want (unless we're really playing) and she didn't have to get the tattoo. She did it for me, to me it was/is one the greatest statements of love I will ever experience. With regard to Bella specifically, perhaps the MC could give her a (black/dark colored) choker, something that fits with Bella's slightly dark-ish 'aura', something she can easily pass off as something fashionable or a fashion statement.

Beyond the nature of their D/s relationship (if it continues), together they could truly explore their sexuality, what turns them on, what doesn't and how they accomplish this. Bella could be tied up, she could be flogged even tickled as part of their play. Also with the Rachel joining the Harem, she could perhaps dominate Bella with the MC or join Bella occasionally as a submissive. Later perhaps even Mom/Mrs Smith will join the harem and dominate everyone including the MC. The possibilities are endless, and quite arousing;)

Also, one last thing, it doesn't have to stay an exclusively male dominant (M/f) relationship in my opinion, they could perhaps switch, adding some more femdom to the game. I'm fine with either.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents. Thanks for reading (or parhaps just skimming through it, I know it's a lot). Keep up the great work.
I'll chime in first. ;) The dominant path with Bella hasn't been forgotten! I was indeed having some troubles writing the dominant path for Bella, but I think I've got a handle on it now. I've finished two scenes with Bella for the upcoming v0.19. One deals with the start of the harem (so Rachel/Bella) and the other scene further breaks down her barriers. I think after that moment there's indeed the need for some new rules. I have some ideas, but I'm curious what you'd all like to see for her on the dominant path though.
what MauritkCL said is already good input, i would say, but not necessarily everything. i do say, that the part about "the talk", should be really focused on!
i assume (i do not know) your problem with the "bella sub"-route, Perverteer, is that despite there noone gets really hurt, it's also not really consent between both partys (at least that's what bothers me).
bella is always shown annoyed by MC's demands, but then "shows" her approval by having orgasms or docile execution of the demand. now i don't want to label this anywhere near as rape, but an orgasm isn't a sign of consent, neither is following orders. to me it seems the MC holds all the power over bella, without her having any security measurements and that's extremly dangerous for any sub/dom relationships. i am not saying she needs a safe-word (that's more for the hardcore stuff), but there should be made some basic rules on how to go about and she should show actual enjoyment on being dominated and or talk about what she liked about it (like: "i cumed when you turned the vibrator on during my shift and it was awesome!"). that being said, she shouldn't go completely horny-mode and remain a bit feisty, as that is one of her major character feats.

what i personally would like to see, is bella as cuckquean. and with megan we would already have the perfect cuckcake, as with the shop scene we pretty much entered those waters.
i'm talking about bella helping MC hook up with megan, stand watch while they endulge with each other, or straight up use her help during sex to give megan some waves of orgasms while bella has to make do only with her or MC's fingers.
but i guess that's more of a niche-kink.
what i'd want and what a lot of people probably could agree on, is retaining the dom/sub status between MC and bella, but their interaction gets more loving. meaning that, MC could play a little with her feelings, but bella responds in honesty and MC overtaken by that, takes it to heart and gives from time to time some show of affection (not some more kinky stuff like another vibrator, but actual couple stuff). and bella shows affection through submissive acts on her own accord, without being demanded.
generally having bella being a hotheaded proud woman in public, but a docile snuggling pet in private.

that are just my suggestions, but it's needed that the bella-sub relationship gets some communication.

(sidenote: MauritkCL your girlfriend has a tattoo as symbol of submission? that's really hot! does it have some hidden characteristics to show it's meaning, or is it a normal heart that you two gave meaning?)

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
i disagree with that. it is completely possible to be in love with more than just one person. sure more than 2 will definitely push the limits and that these people are your bloodrelatives by chance, won't help either. but love knows no boundarys and it's up to each on their own to follow those feelings.
as MauritkCL already said, everything is optional. so you can choose if your MC is love-driven or an horndog. oooorrr you could play him as love-driven horndog. because not being able to keep your pants up and loving people with your heart, are not exclusive to each other (it's just very difficult to build a relationship around that premise)
true, the title "sisterly lust" is almost impossible to seperate from incest, but only almost. as it could be interpreted as that the 3 sisters share a familiar desire for sex, sexual selfexpression and lust in general.
so regardless of which sister you choose, there is always the same "sisterly lust" you will receive (but yeah, if you have a problem with incest this game should be avoided)

what MauritkCL said is already good input, i would say, but not necessarily everything. i do say, that the part about "the talk", should be really focused on!
i assume (i do not know) your problem with the "bella sub"-route, Perverteer, is that despite there noone gets really hurt, it's also not really consent between both partys (at least that's what bothers me).
bella is always shown annoyed by MC's demands, but then "shows" her approval by having orgasms or docile execution of the demand. now i don't want to label this anywhere near as rape, but an orgasm isn't a sign of consent, neither is following orders. to me it seems the MC holds all the power over bella, without her having any security measurements and that's extremly dangerous for any sub/dom relationships. i am not saying she needs a safe-word (that's more for the hardcore stuff), but there should be made some basic rules on how to go about and she should show actual enjoyment on being dominated and or talk about what she liked about it (like: "i cumed when you turned the vibrator on during my shift and it was awesome!"). that being said, she shouldn't go completely horny-mode and remain a bit feisty, as that is one of her major character feats.

what i personally would like to see, is bella as cuckquean. and with megan we would already have the perfect cuckcake, as with the shop scene we pretty much entered those waters.
i'm talking about bella helping MC hook up with megan, stand watch while they endulge with each other, or straight up use her help during sex to give megan some waves of orgasms while bella has to make do only with her or MC's fingers.
what i'd want and what a lot of people probably could agree on, is retaining the dom/sub status between MC and bella, but their interaction gets more loving. meaning that, MC could play a little with her feelings, but bella responds in honesty and MC overtaken by that, takes it to heart and gives from time to time some show of affection (not some more kinky stuff like another vibrator, but actual couple stuff). and bella shows affection through submissive acts on her own accord, without being demanded.
generally having bella being a hotheaded proud woman in public, but a docile snuggling pet in private.

that are just my suggestions, but it's needed that the bella-sub relationship gets some communication.

(sidenote: MauritkCL your girlfriend has a tattoo as symbol of submission? that's really hot! does it have some hidden characteristics to show it's meaning, or is it a normal heart that you two gave meaning?)
I am not gonna get involved in an argument with you...it's because man you have a lot to say :ROFLMAO:..but will tell you this....I have a lot of friends...but I only got one best friend....:coffee:

Reactions: mehGusta

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if players opinion is asked then pregnancy on dom path too (i don't care 1 way or other).

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018

See, now this is the kind of conversation I wanted to start! Thank you @mehGusta!

I agree with almost everything you said. Especially about 'the talk' and also about the lack of consent inherent to Bella's Dominant-path right now. A kindred spirit you are.

Please, everyone chime in if you have something to say. This is an enlightening discussion.

Reactions: mehGusta

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018

Also @mehGusta

I'd like to address your side-note separately because that's probably the one you're (all) the most curious about. I'll give you the whole story.

It was all her idea. She came to me about a year into our (D/s) relationship, she already had a collar she was free to wear or not at any time. She wore that collar from the moment she came home until she curled up in to bed with me at night, every single day. She couldn't wear it in public because she has a relatively high-status job, so it was kind of incompatible. She told me she wanted something she could wear in public, something she could wear out in public for all to see, that she was mine, that she belonged to me and nobody else, without it being seen as that. Just something that only we know about, a secret taboo-ish something. This idea turned her on like CRAZY, really, really, really CRAZY. And to be honest it also made me tremendously horny.

I first suggested a ring like I still wear from my former Dominant(in case you were wondering she is fine with me wearing that by the way). But she didn't want a ring, she said and I quote: "the only rings I'm ever going to wear are going to be through my flesh or around my left ringfinger". Also, she wants to wait with getting married until we're both in our early 30s and we wanna start a family together, maybe. We're still young so we're taking our time. Anyway, a ring was out.

Giving what she said about piercings I wanted to suggest she get one, but she was way ahead of me and wanted to keep any possible piercings for special occasions (anniversaries, great accomplishment etc.) So I moved onto the next logical thing (you know with piercings and tattoos usually being done at the same place), a tattoo. We had a very serious and long conversation about something this personal and possibly permanent. We hadn't yet decided it was gonna be a heart but she wanted something with my initials in it, and I put my foot down. I said no. Not because I didn't love her enough or anything but because I didn't want to take the risk that if we broke up or worse, that she would have a permanent reminder of that. We had our biggest fight ever about it (it was bad, the worst week of my life).

I'm not gonna go into details about the fight because this post is long enough as it is and she doesn't want me too. She's sitting next to me as I write this by the way, correcting my spelling and grammar and ever so annoyingly caressing my neck. Let's just say she got what she wanted, she convinced me why, no matter what happens she wanted my initials on her body, for the rest of her life. And that's about it, three weeks later she got the tattoo, on the small of her back. It looks like the emoji heart on your phone, it's about the size of average fist, with my initials written into it in beautiful calligraphy. To strangers and friends it looks like an unassuming, average tattoo, same as many other people in a relationship might get. To her it wasn't just a physical experience getting the tattoo, but also a mental one. While she was getting it she says she felt that tattoo and its meaning being imprinted on her mind and brain as well.

As I said it was/is one the greatest statements of love I will ever experience. I don't think I'll ever understand what I did to deserve her.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
[...]
That binding gift sounds like a great idea, both IRL and I think it's perfect for Bella too. Thanks!

As for the nature of the MC's and Bella's relationship, I think will stay in the light BDSM area. To me, TPE as a concept seems to merit a game on its own. Rachel will certainly be dominating Bella on the harem path, who wouldn't want to order his/her older sister around?

The fact that there's no real consent is what bother me as well and that's the reason why I stated a while ago that those scenes are harder to write. I fully agree that having orgasms and following orders is not the same as consent. But during v0.19 I think the relationship has progressed far enough to lay down some formal ground rules for their relationship.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Altough I am not a fan of BDSM, this game made me change my perspective about some things.That being said,I would like to see a scene between the MC, Bella and Liza where Bella is being cucked a little,while telling the MC what to try and what to do to Liza.She could be masturbating while doing that and and the end,Liza could tell the MC not to torture her anymore.Bella could be looking with lust,love and jealousy at the same time at the MC,while biting her lip and asking him if he would like to do the same if not something else with her as well.The MC would ask Liza if she would like for him to fuck Bella and she would toy with her for a little bit,kissing her,touching her boobs,pussy, getting her wetter and wetter until she starts begging to be fucked.

Just my 2 cents.

May 8, 2018
As for the nature of the MC's and Bella's relationship, I think will stay in the light BDSM area. To me, TPE as a concept seems to merit a game on its own. Rachel will certainly be dominating Bella on the harem path, who wouldn't want to order his/her older sister around?
Maybe it is already spoken and I don't remember but, will harem path include Liza and Mrs. Smith too. If it will, then, it doesn't need to be always a big orgy where all characters participate, we will be satisfied with just one on one scenes but where they know for each other and are ok with it.
The fact that there's no real consent is what bother me as well and that's the reason why I stated a while ago that those scenes are harder to write. I fully agree that having orgasms and following orders is not the same as consent. But during v0.19 I think the relationship has progressed far enough to lay down some formal ground rules for their relationship.
I don't know are You familiar with game named MOTH or Man of the house, but sub path done there with Veronica is superb. It all started like all sub paths but later it became more as mix of sub and love path where she "roleplay" for her master. She clearly love her master, but sometimes she play rebel to get punished for that. I blv that this concept could work in your game too.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
That binding gift sounds like a great idea, both IRL and I think it's perfect for Bella too. Thanks!

I'm very glad I could contribute something.

I talked about both light BDSM and TPE because to me, they signify both ends of the spectrum so to speak. One being probably the most intense and deep and the other being the opposite. I totally agree that within the context of the game, the light-BDSM area makes most sense.

As for a stand-alone TPE-game? I can count on one hand how many games like that exist, most of them abandoned early on like 'California Bound'. But if you make one I will lose my fucking mind.

All the best.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe it is already spoken and I don't remember but, will harem path include Liza and Mrs. Smith too. If it will, then, it doesn't need to be always a big orgy where all characters participate, we will be satisfied with just one on one scenes but where they know for each other and are ok with it.

I don't know are You familiar with game named MOTH or Man of the house, but sub path done there with Veronica is superb. It all started like all sub paths but later it became more as mix of sub and love path where she "roleplay" for her master. She clearly love her master, but sometimes she play rebel to get punished for that. I blv that this concept could work in your game too.
@Idkanythingsmarter

I also loved the MOTH, Veronica sub-path. In fact I posted something very similar to what started this most recent conversation here, on the MOTH-page. Unfortunately I got no response whatsoever. Glad to know there are some like minded people around.

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
As for a stand-alone TPE-game? I can count on one hand how many games like that exist, most of them abandoned early on like 'California Bound'. But if you make one I will lose my fucking mind.
Unfortunatelly, i cannot remember any game on this site about it..
BDSM and d\s lover too

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
the only thing this game really needs is animations.
Meh, animations are overrated. If they're not done really, really well, I don't think they're worth having at all.

I think after that moment there's indeed the need for some new rules. I have some ideas, but I'm curious what you'd all like to see for her on the dominant path though.
Personally, what I'd like to see is for Bella to give her consent. No more hinting at her enjoying it -- just make it clear that she's come around to wanting this and she is legitimately enjoying it. That doesn't mean you have to give up on the edginess of her submissive path; she should still be made to do things she's uncomfortable with, but it should also be made clear that she's enjoying being right on the edge of what she's willing to do.

It would be nice if she submits completely to MC, but consensually, you know? And then as a means of proving her submission, MC starts making her do things she's more and more uncomfortable with, particularly involving Rachel/Liza/Mrs. Smith, but also just doing more taboo/kinky/fetishistic things.

I'm not even all that into the submissive path; my preference is the love path. That said, I always make sure to play through the sub path because, after all, it's additional content. ;)

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
If a game has Incest...no matter what i will always be against the Harem path...It just takes the Realism away...I mean Family Group sex?Thats just a Big Bone killer for me...Incest Game should be Secretive given the fact its taboo and forbidden
Nobody's making you fuck all of them. you want your secret little bunk-up? you can have it, no problem, just, as we've seen, if you're having 4 secret bunk-up's, someone's gonna get caught somewhere along the line.

Reactions: JJsworld
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes