Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Is the love route with the mother still femdom if you don't go the descreet route, or are the scenes different? I've been searching but can't find an answer.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Is the love route with the mother still femdom if you don't go the descreet route, or are the scenes different? I've been searching but can't find an answer.
you can be on both the Discreet(FemDom) route and the Love Route. i dont think any of the scenes cross over. at least there hasnt been any crossover yet

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
you can be on both the Discreet(FemDom) route and the Love Route. i dont think any of the scenes cross over. at least there hasnt been any crossover yet
Thanks. I was aware you can be on both but I was unsure if the love scenes change if you are also on the descreet path.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks. I was aware you can be on both but I was unsure if the love scenes change if you are also on the descreet path.
well the mom only found out that the MC was her "fav" client at discreet, so there might be some cross over in the future if your on both

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
And I know it might sound like whinning, but sometimes the MC sudden skin color changes kinda bother me.
I agree. The MC should really be pale or lightly tanned, but the fact that his skin colour keeps changing is off-putting. The fact that he's nearly black in some scenes is a somewhat immersion breaking.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
About Bella on day 15, the walkthrough states "If Bella is both corrupted (5) and trusting enough (2) and you tell her the full story about Dwayne you have the chance to alter your relationship with her a bit. Her behavior will change from combatant to a certain respect for you and you'll gain trust and corruption".

Does this mean that their will be no more sub/dom content with her unless I continue to blackmail her? Or will the sub/dom relationship continue with slightly different scenes?

Apr 16, 2019
No problem. The two paths are chosen early, when you pick how to help her (full amount or just give her money on smaller amounts), after that they wont change for the rest of the game, but you can screw up you choices (or choose to do so) and end your relationship on either path.

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
A new development update was posted on the Patreon. Sure would be nice if a kind patron could copy & paste it here for us plebs.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes