I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
A new development update was posted on the Patreon. Sure would be nice if a kind patron could copy & paste it here for us plebs.
Short update on the health situation. I'm doing better every day. My stitches are gone, walking is much less of a chore and I'm more or less fit for work again. That also means I've resumed working on SL again for short periods of time. The release of v0.19 will be in May and I think I'll resume my normal posting schedule (previews, render of the month) starting from May 1st.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
And I know it might sound like whinning, but sometimes the MC sudden skin color changes kinda bother me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a bit weird.
Yeah, I know the MC has a rather terrible tan in some scenes. I've update his skin shaders and the results are a little more consistent now, but he remains very sensitive to my bad lighting skills. I still want to redo that scene with Bella in the hotel, because he looks so dark there for no reason at all.

@Perverteer
Perverteer has paused their campaign. Patrons will not be charged on May 1st, 2019
All billing will resume on June 1st, 2019.

So Can we hope to see an update on Late June?
No, late May, I hope!

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Meh, animations are overrated. If they're not done really, really well, I don't think they're worth having at all.
yeah, definitely agree with that! they are time consuming, hard to master, kick you out of the playflow anytime they appear and at the end of it rarely even look good (like: is the position comfortable? is the rhythm even pleasurable? does it have any clipping errors? and most importanly, does the motion touch the uncanny valley?)
Also @mehGusta

I'd like to address your side-note separately because that's probably the one you're (all) the most curious about. I'll give you the whole story.

It was all her idea. She came to me about a year into our (D/s) relationship, she already had a collar she was free to wear or not at any time. She wore that collar from the moment she came home until she curled up in to bed with me at night, every single day. She couldn't wear it in public because she has a relatively high-status job, so it was kind of incompatible. She told me she wanted something she could wear in public, something she could wear out in public for all to see, that she was mine, that she belonged to me and nobody else, without it being seen as that. Just something that only we know about, a secret taboo-ish something. This idea turned her on like CRAZY, really, really, really CRAZY. And to be honest it also made me tremendously horny.

I first suggested a ring like I still wear from my former Dominant(in case you were wondering she is fine with me wearing that by the way). But she didn't want a ring, she said and I quote: "the only rings I'm ever going to wear are going to be through my flesh or around my left ringfinger". Also, she wants to wait with getting married until we're both in our early 30s and we wanna start a family together, maybe. We're still young so we're taking our time. Anyway, a ring was out.

Giving what she said about piercings I wanted to suggest she get one, but she was way ahead of me and wanted to keep any possible piercings for special occasions (anniversaries, great accomplishment etc.) So I moved onto the next logical thing (you know with piercings and tattoos usually being done at the same place), a tattoo. We had a very serious and long conversation about something this personal and possibly permanent. We hadn't yet decided it was gonna be a heart but she wanted something with my initials in it, and I put my foot down. I said no. Not because I didn't love her enough or anything but because I didn't want to take the risk that if we broke up or worse, that she would have a permanent reminder of that. We had our biggest fight ever about it (it was bad, the worst week of my life).

I'm not gonna go into details about the fight because this post is long enough as it is and she doesn't want me too. She's sitting next to me as I write this by the way, correcting my spelling and grammar and ever so annoyingly caressing my neck. Let's just say she got what she wanted, she convinced me why, no matter what happens she wanted my initials on her body, for the rest of her life. And that's about it, three weeks later she got the tattoo, on the small of her back. It looks like the emoji heart on your phone, it's about the size of average fist, with my initials written into it in beautiful calligraphy. To strangers and friends it looks like an unassuming, average tattoo, same as many other people in a relationship might get. To her it wasn't just a physical experience getting the tattoo, but also a mental one. While she was getting it she says she felt that tattoo and its meaning being imprinted on her mind and brain as well.

As I said it was/is one the greatest statements of love I will ever experience. I don't think I'll ever understand what I did to deserve her.
that's so fucking cool! i also wanted to get myself some tattoo for my then boyfriend, but more of a definite sign of a lewd meaning, on my pubis so it wouldn't be seen in public if i didn't choose to. sadly, it was not meant to be, us.
but having your initials in the tattoo, that's crazy brave of her. i don't think i would have been able to do that. although i kinda understand the mentality of doing it anyway, even if that means you possibly could break up and leaving it on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
has lancaster boarding house's chloe's and sl's miley's similarity been mentioned?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
who to install the incest patch? cant finde it .............. HELP
You can find all in the incest patch Op :
Find the game on your computer, then copy the incest_patch.rpyc file into the following 'game' directory PC: SisterlyLust/game
When you will have installed all in the good way , start game and in the main page you will see in the left side the symbol Taboo Edition

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
No, late May, I hope!
I was wondering, due to the fact that this month's update has been delayed, do we know if the next update will also be (a bit) larger? That instead of only two days, there will now be three, maybe even four or maybe more content will put into those two days that we get? Or has Perverteer's unfortunate health problem taken such a huge bite out this months work that he's still playing catch-up? I'm fine with two of course and I know payment for this month has been delayed/suspended, so it would an unpaid bonus so to speak if there was more content then usual. Food for thought?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Well I was acting on impulse, but I really found it distasteful to write something like that, especially considering what Perverteer has gone/is going through. I admit that I might have misunderstood what he was trying to communicate here, English is my second language after all.
No matter what the intentions were in the post that originally started this, I think almost everyone on this thread can agree that Perverteer is (by far, I would go so far as to say) one of the most reliable developers around. He communicates regularly and informatively with the community here, and I imagine other communities as well. I'm just grateful.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I was wondering, due to the fact that this month's update has been delayed, do we know if the next update will also be (a bit) larger? That instead of only two days, there will now be three, maybe even four or maybe more content will put into those two days that we get? Or has Perverteer's unfortunate health problem taken such a huge bite out this months work that he's still playing catch-up? I'm fine with two of course and I know payment for this month has been delayed/suspended, so it would an unpaid bonus so to speak if there was more content then usual. Food for thought?
@Perverteer was in the hospital. When he got home he couldn't walk to his rendering computer. I think it's fantastic that he's up and around working on SL this quickly, TBH. I think he's going to make the update he'd planned, and will release it when it's done, and not add a 3rd day. He's traditionally done 2 days, but the number of days doesn't matter - his 2 day story arcs could easily done in 1 day, or in 7 days. "Days" is an artificial construct that doesn't really mean anything outside of a convenient way to break up the story.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
@Perverteer was in the hospital. When he got home he couldn't walk to his rendering computer. I think it's fantastic that he's up and around working on SL this quickly, TBH. I think he's going to make the update he'd planned, and will release it when it's done, and not add a 3rd day. He's traditionally done 2 days, but the number of days doesn't matter - his 2 day story arcs could easily done in 1 day, or in 7 days. "Days" is an artificial construct that doesn't really mean anything outside of a convenient way to break up the story.
Of course we're all glad Perverteer's up and about, and i think i speak for all of us when I say, we all wish him a speedy recovery. I didn't, in any way, mean to imply that he's lazy or that he owes us more then usual, or anything. I was aware that he was in the hospital but I didn't know how long and also how far along the update was when he fell ill. Of course I'm not saying we're all entitled to such detailed information at all times, because doing so would almost be a full-time job itself. I just thought maybe if there was already a certain amount of content prior to his hospitalization maybe he would lump it all together into one (slightly) larger update then usual.

With regard to the artificial construct of days, I know that they are an artificial construct because in my original post I also said that instead of more days more content maybe put into the two days we usually get. This was my way of acknowledging that it wouldn't necessarily have to more days for there to be more content. I was using the word 'days' in my post as a synonym for content, not in the literal time sense. It has been noted several times on this thread, I believe, that some update, have put more content into the usual two days then others. So that was what I was trying to communicate with my original post.

Apologies for any confusion.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
We have so many great games here by now, with SL being one of my favourites, but isn't 2019 turning out to be pretty awful for some of them?
Milfy City, on hold. Pandelo, still no word from him due to family matters, Babysitter constantly delayed due to private problems the writer has and now he has departed the game, Love and Submission on hold, perverteer was in the hospital and couldn't even go to his computer anymore.

What a near catastrophic chain of events happening to some of the most trustworthy devs we have on f95, all games that were regularly updated, with more or less agreeable update sizes, all running into problems in the last 5-6 months.

Hope @Perverteer recovers soon and I will just wait quietly for the next update.
Get well, dude. Your game is one of the best and you deserve the best.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I'd love to release a big update, but unfortunately my time is rather limited. Lots of trips to the hospital (checkups) and physical therapy. Have catch up on work from my day-job too, so only the evenings are available. Before I was hospitalized I had one scene written out for v0.19 and nothing rendered, so I've been playing catch-up the past weeks. I'm making progress and trying to be a good boy and give the leg the rest it needs at the same time. ;)

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I'd love to release a big update, but unfortunately my time is rather limited. Lots of trips to the hospital (checkups) and physical therapy. Have catch up on work from my day-job too, so only the evenings are available. Before I was hospitalized I had one scene written out for v0.19 and nothing rendered, so I've been playing catch-up the past weeks. I'm making progress and trying to be a good buy and give the leg the rest it needs at the same time. ;)
Take your time man.Health comes first.People are selfish...they only care about themselves...and always looking for their own interests.. including me...so why not you too??? Take a break...and heal.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes