xanderhunter

Apr 24, 2019
So quick question, was reading the walkthrough and it wasn't super clear for the Harem path if you could be on Bella's Romance path, it only mentioned the Dom/Sub Path, also wondering if it can be just the sisters and not include Susan

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
So quick question, was reading the walkthrough and it wasn't super clear for the Harem path if you could be on Bella's Romance path, it only mentioned the Dom/Sub Path, also wondering if it can be just the sisters and not include Susan
you dont have to be with anyone you dont want to

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sub = love path and harem is on both paths but (possible) pregnancy is only on love path and if you skip discreet and don't go with mommy during holiday trip she remains "unlocked".

you dont have to be with anyone you dont want to
yea and that'd be very boring game if chooses not to have sex with any1.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Harem with Rachel and Bella on love path while ignoring every other love interest is possible and it is BTW my favorite route :love:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
It's frustrating that the girls I don't want to sleep with are those that have important plot points.

Apr 16, 2019
Ive only played it twice, because I started without the WT so I missed Rachel path by literally one or two choices early on, but kept going with Bella love path. When 0.18 came up, I played it again and now got them both on the harem path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only important are rachel, bella and liza rest can be pretty much ignored besides that supermarket girl early and that singer.

Reactions: JJsworld and Blayo
Apr 16, 2019
You can also ignore the supermarket girl and the singer if you want, just choose not to fuck them.

Now, no side girl relationship can screw you up, they are all extras for more sex scenes.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You can also ignore the supermarket girl and the singer if you want, just choose not to fuck them.

Now, no side girl relationship can screw you up, they are all extras for more sex scenes.
O, great Poke Master! Can thou bless us with knowledge of acquiring your poke friends/gifs???

Apr 16, 2019
O, great Poke Master! Can thou bless us with knowledge of acquiring your poke friends/gifs???
Download the gifs form somewhere online, upload to imgur or other compatible image hosting website, get the direct link and put on 'insert image' on your signature menu, thats it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've been very selective about who my MC sleeps with.

I've only fucked everyone.
Ha! Me too!

That being said I only ever play Bella on the love route so no idea where the dom route goes. I'm not sick enough to do that to her.
I really like it, and I'm not into dom/sub. She denies it, but you can tell she wants it.

Yeah, not like "hey baby I know you want it" bullshit, but she really does. She could refuse his demands at any time, but she doesn't.

I play both, and enjoy both.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well for best outcome having sex with that singer is best option. or can simply be on rachel or bella path and then ignore other so no need to talk to riley, goto concert, have sex with that singer, etc.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Unlocked
Storyline Preview #31 (Day 37)
Let's resume the normal posting schedule. Day 37 will hopefully have a bit for everyone, while Day 38 focuses more on some important decisions, I'll detail those in the second preview. Day 37 is rendered and written, I'm still working on Day 38, but that's shaping up nicely too.
**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • Continuation of Bella's entrance in Rachel's room (romance path)
  • Taking a gym class with both Bella and Liza.
  • You make Bella fully yours on Day 37 (submissive path)
  • Bella joins the harem (together with Rachel) on the submissive path
  • Liza is finally conquered...
**END SPOILERS**

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 298672
Unlocked
Storyline Preview #31 (Day 37)
Let's resume the normal posting schedule. Day 37 will hopefully have a bit for everyone, while Day 38 focuses more on some important decisions, I'll detail those in the second preview. Day 37 is rendered and written, I'm still working on Day 38, but that's shaping up nicely too.
**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • Continuation of Bella's entrance in Rachel's room (romance path)
  • Taking a gym class with both Bella and Liza.
  • You make Bella fully yours on Day 37 (submissive path)
  • Bella joins the harem (together with Rachel) on the submissive path
  • Liza is finally conquered...
**END SPOILERS**
NO No no… This is ALL wrong. The great @Perverteer is OBVIOUSLY delirious and needs more time to recover. How could ANYONE think that Liza will be ready to progress without at LEAST 27 more updates of build up. So sad to see the Dev RUSHING the story with poor Liza. :)

Update looks like it will be interesting, and looking forward to it. Of course I feel that we need MASSIVE amounts of Bradly and old lady BASHING. Bobby NEED to have bad things happen to him for hurting our dear Liza. Yes, Brantly SHOULD get LOTS of paper cuts and then have someone poor Lemon juice on them. :)

Just a thought.

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes