Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
I've done a little bit of statistical analysis on Perverteer's preview/release trends. I took a look at his last 8 releases and calculated the average time between each storyline preview and each release.

Why did I only study his last 8 releases? Studying more recent releases would, prima facie, paint a more accurate picture of his current trends compared to studying his older releases. Also because I am lazy and I don't want to go even further back into his patreon history.

Without further ado:

• The average number of days between his first preview and second preview for each update is 8.875 days.
  • The average number of days between his first preview and release date is 14.5 days.
  • The average number of days between his second preview and release date is 5.625 days
  • The average number of days between each release is exactly 31 days
A few notes:
  • Perv is nothing if not consistent. Aside from November and December, the second preview would always come 7 or 8 days after the first preview.
  • November is the only month in which Perverteer took more than 31 days between releases. Obviously the upcoming release is going to be closer to 2 months after the last release, but given the circumstances, we can forgive him for that.
  • He never took more than 8 days or fewer than 4 days between the second preview and the release.
For me, the main takeaway is just how consistent Perv is. Aside from a couple of anomalies, he's usually on point with the timing of his previews and releases. Few developers have the consistency or work ethic of our Perverteer.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I also solemnly swear I'm not a robot. :whistle:
Darn it!!! Now I MUST stop my support of this game. NOT a Robot??? ARRG!! Everything was WONDERFUL until that SHOCKING news was revealed. :)

I was SO looking forward to the (FAKE) update where we spend a MONTH of game time earning the affections of Lovely Liza, and now I'm crushed. No daily Mini-Games where we save cute kittens from trees?? No time spent reading to kids in the Hospital?? No time spent KICKING er Healing sick Puppies?? The Dev is NOT a robot?? I just can't take it anymore. :)

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss
Apr 16, 2019
When you sleep with both Bella and Rachel on Rachel's room they talk about how they need a bigger bed... just use Bella's room instead? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jeishii

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
My dream is to see the preview of day 38 then you can probably talk with Rachel about her hypothetical pregnancy. and damn it we finally fuck Lisa!

Apr 16, 2019
Weirdly enough, I dont think she would mind (as I said previously here).

But seriously, mom, Liza and Bella have bigger beds, only Rachel and MC have a single person bed.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
There is some big news about Bella and her submission path getting some resolution in the Patreon post for this update. What if Bella decides that she likes the MC dominating her and is willing to become his slave. She knows the MC is in a relationship with Rachel and she has been helping Liza with some of her sexual awakening. Will she make the connection of Liza's new interest in sexual things and the MC's arrival? Or, as a dutiful slave, would she reveal her activities with Liza to the MC and offer up her sister to the MC when she thinks Liza is ready? Curious minds want to know!

Reactions: JJsworld
Apr 16, 2019
Both the MC and Bella (both paths) are helping Liza, so her adition to the harem seems rather natural. Because the MC doesnt knows about Bella and Liza it could be that Bella is the one to bring it up the subject.

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes