D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Take your time man.Health comes first.People are selfish...they only care about themselves...and always looking for their own interests.. including me...so why not you too??? Take a break...and heal.
@Perverteer , I agree with @sum10000 health and family comes first. I can wait for the update because I know you make one hell of a game, and for that I can wait knowing you are taking your time to heal.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'd love to release a big update, but unfortunately my time is rather limited. Lots of trips to the hospital (checkups) and physical therapy. Have catch up on work from my day-job too, so only the evenings are available. Before I was hospitalized I had one scene written out for v0.19 and nothing rendered, so I've been playing catch-up the past weeks. I'm making progress and trying to be a good boy and give the leg the rest it needs at the same time. ;)
Take your time ;) Meanwhile i will play again from the beginning ;)

Reactions: Perverteer

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I'd love to release a big update, but unfortunately my time is rather limited. Lots of trips to the hospital (checkups) and physical therapy. Have catch up on work from my day-job too, so only the evenings are available. Before I was hospitalized I had one scene written out for v0.19 and nothing rendered, so I've been playing catch-up the past weeks. I'm making progress and trying to be a good boy and give the leg the rest it needs at the same time. ;)
As one of your supporter on Patreon, i do hope you take care of yourself first.
As i said before (i use another nick in it), i think you push yourself a bit too much.

Take care.

Apr 9, 2019
@Perverteer

just played beginning to end of current content as harem(love)/dom(bella)/discreet love (susan) **(hell i even liked james enough to throw him dwayne's mom and share ana). all i gotta say is, you've made an extremely fun ride, please keep it up, and i'm glad to hear there will be bella dom route additions soon, i like her edginess, but i want to hear her say she loves him without being prompted to say it. she clearly does despite her facade she puts up. no rush, but i feel like it's becoming close to overdue. great job on relationship building and keeping it light and fun. i was shocked at the sheer amount of sex available in this vn/game. excellent job, hope you continue to feel better in your recovery.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Yes there were, lot of them were mine and it was completely justified, the reason was them being off topic.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Am I going crazy or have there been several posts deleted int this thread as well?
And without any acknowledgement of it either?

What the hell? Mod-Censorship running wild or does it have to do with the problems the site seemed to have yesterday for a bit, but if so it seems very selective.

I understand that we want to have a good environment here, but should the answer really be to delete any posts were people are disagreeing with each other in them?
I think they cancel some post with the reason the post was Off topic ( i know because one of the posts deleted was mine ) ; in every case the mods , send a notification to my account with this reason .

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hopefully storywise since it has been showing more and more closeness with the sisters that they get themselves in a willing 3some before the MC's harem goes full tilt.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I have to say as a first time commenter; you have produced a very well rounded and playable game (three times through still finding new stuff). strong writing good structure and character development leaving the player wanting more. I wish you the best with your health issues and that you get up to date on your dayjob so you can get those creative juices going once again. I am sure I am not the only one waiting for your next update. best of luck and thanx for many hours of entertainment.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Mate - I'm not a patron so it doesnt matter when... just as long as you take care of yourself first! The game & most other things (except for family) are all secondary... Peace!!

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Come on guys & ladies... This is a game, that someone is developing, at his or her own pace. Things happen in life, such as set backs, and other issues, which happens with the development of games also. Perverteer, does this for our entertainment, and some of his...
I notice some are upset about the time frame, for updates. Some are upset about some of the content. He doesn't ask us to play, we do play because of our enjoyment. Seems to me, he is doing a phenominal job with the story, and renders. Yes I would love to see some of the content, asked for by others, such as pregnant bellies, on all the girls. Let's leave the story, and pics, to him...
I enjoy the game, as he puts it out. One of the best so far, and no abandonment issues, thus far. Let's all just enjoy it, as it comes... Thanks again Perverteer, it's awsome, get bck to where you need to be, in your life, as a true patron of this game, I will be here waiting, on whatever you realease, and on what time frame, you release it...

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Thanks for the update mate. Take you time and get healthy, I got plenty here to keep me interested. I MSMR new update to play, PL and also Melody. And knowing Mr. Dots that one may take a bit lol. Plus I got a crap ton homework for college to as well. Going back to school when your 39 sucks.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I really enjoyed this story so far. At first I thought it was moving too fast but there are just so many choices and paths you can take. The further along I went the more I started to enjoy the pace.

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes