cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if game continues on day 140+ bella will be preggo even on blackmail path.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Its not the end, and you can only can get Bella pregnant on love route. on sub you can only do 3/4
yeah i played the game right after my post i was glad seeing it's not about the end and i'm working on love route im day 28 on it

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
First thanks for your work, but it doesn't work for me it says that it is made for a past version of android please would you be so kind to fix this problem? I would be so grateful for this. Keep the good work

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Strange update. Totally killed the solo paths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if its just incomplete update because got heaps of errors when side characters moving in during Harem path to, not to mention Rachel's friends just vanished from story. But at moment unless you gone full Harem path or only left Bella out everything you did to help sisters is irrelevant.

All in all it seemed pretty half assed and as if developer running out of steam.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
not that long update but it delivered nice content. so much for preggo being optional.

mrs steel saw mc and rachel kissing outside of school but apparently no repercussion on that or day 139+ was just joke from perverteer and on next update game continues from day 40.
I thought it was a mess,
To me it felt like a half assed effort getting to end and starting to focus on next project rather than polished work. I can get dropping the platonic content ater holidays as so much happening but this was a shambles that ignored everything that done before unless full harem path and even the harem path was half assed or forgot the side roots.

EDIT Pretty clear with all the badly manufactured leaks the MC is going to be forced to flee to Island but seriously was obvious choice for ages where they could live openly in whichever relationship MC in but was no need to trash family bonds especially between sisters.

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
That should work too, yes.
Thanks, I've sent you the translation files via PM.

The incest path seems to have taken over entirely.
I am sure I started this game with a non incest set up - Mrs Smith was the Landlady/Old family friend, but somewhere along the updates line, I seem to have now got Mother and Sisters.
How?
Did some of the updates or compressed versions have the incest patches built in?

:unsure:
You can restore the vanilla version via the console. First, make sure the file "incest_patch.rpyc" isn't present in the game directory. Then you can restore via the console (by pressing Shift + O) and inputting: set_special(True)

v0.20ES on a PC

Iris shows up, I invite her in, this happens:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room[pregnancies].webp': could not find image. (u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room_pregnant_m.webp')
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "day139.rpyc", line 583, in script call
File "day139.rpyc", line 1187, in script
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1260, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1070, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room[pregnancies].webp': could not find image. (u'images/day139_m_b_l_r_room_pregnant_m.webp')
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Wed Jun 26 11:04:27 2019
I click on [Ignore], continue on for two frames, and then I get this:

Code:
While running game code:
Full traceback:
File "day139.rpyc", line 583, in script call
File "day139.rpyc", line 1210, in script
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1260, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1070, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\Henry\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SL-020-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Wed Jun 26 11:09:17 2019
Again I hit [Ignore], plod on to shoot my load in Liza, and then it's all over. Gotta wait for the next episode.
Thanks, those missing images were reported earlier, they'll be present in the next release.

I got an error on Day 39

Code:

While running game code:
Exception: String u"{i}[b_name]'s eager fingers plunge into [her juicy cunt as you watch [r_name]'s buttocks rock softly on the rhythm [m_name]'s straddling legs dictate." ends with an open format operation.

Full traceback:
  File "day39.rpyc", line 1218, in script call
  File "day39.rpyc", line 1691, in script
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\character.py", line 1114, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\character.py", line 1103, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
  File "G:\Misc Games\Raunchy Games\SL-0.20-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\substitutions.py", line 159, in parse
    raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u"{i}[b_name]'s eager fingers plunge into [her juicy cunt as you watch [r_name]'s buttocks rock softly on the rhythm [m_name]'s straddling legs dictate." ends with an open format operation.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Wed Jun 26 20:24:36 2019
Looks like a formatting error. Fixed in v0.21.

Strange update. Totally killed the solo paths.
Not sure if its just incomplete update because got heaps of errors when side characters moving in during Harem path to, not to mention Rachel's friends just vanished from story. But at moment unless you gone full Harem path or only left Bella out everything you did to help sisters is irrelevant.

All in all it seemed pretty half assed and as if developer running out of steam.
There's only so much I can do in one month. This update contains over 300 renders and multiple story branches, so there's bound to be errors, especially continuity ones. I wouldn't say I'm running out of steam, nor am I rushing things because I'm eager to start something new. Frankly, people doubting my dedication to Sisterly Lust is exactly why I'm always a little hesitant talking about new things.

This update focused a lot on the harem path and pregnancy, but there was content for several characters on the solo paths (Bella particularly and the solo scene at the end of the update). Rachel's friends will return in a future update and the next release will again have scenes for at least one main character solo route.

If you encounter errors, I'd like to know about them, because then I can fix those. I have several testers who usually play through a mix of routes for each update, but even after testing, I'm sure continuity errors still remain. What are those heaps of errors when the side characters are moving in? Could it be the two missing images reported earlier?

Rachel consciously ratting you out to the school counsellor should only happen when you ended the relationship with her at some point. Liza is still with Brody if you didn't have a relationship with her and she turns to Justin on her own if you ended the relationship at some point. Again, if something happened completely contrary to what happened before on some route, I'd like to know about it so I can fix it. Rachel telling about someone being pregnant while she clearly is not, is one such example, that sounds like a bug that needs fixing.

As for the MC blundering in Rachel's school after being told not to, that's something I need to address, because I kinda forgot about the stern warning Mrs. Steel issued earlier.

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks, I've sent you the translation files via PM.

You can restore the vanilla version via the console. First, make sure the file "incest_patch.rpyc" isn't present in the game directory. Then you can restore via the console (by pressing Shift + O) and inputting: set_special(True)

Thanks, those missing images were reported earlier, they'll be present in the next release.

Looks like a formatting error. Fixed in v0.21.

There's only so much I can do in one month. This update contains over 300 renders and multiple story branches, so there's bound to be errors, especially continuity ones. I wouldn't say I'm running out of steam, nor am I rushing things because I'm eager to start something new. Frankly, people doubting my dedication to Sisterly Lust is exactly why I'm always a little hesitant talking about new things.

This update focused a lot on the harem path and pregnancy, but there was content for several characters on the solo paths (Bella particularly and the solo scene at the end of the update). Rachel's friends will return in a future update and the next release will again have scenes for at least one main character solo route.

If you encounter errors, I'd like to know about them, because then I can fix those. I have several testers who usually play through a mix of routes for each update, but even after testing, I'm sure continuity errors still remain. What are those heaps of errors when the side characters are moving in? Could it be the two missing images reported earlier?

Rachel consciously ratting you out to the school counsellor should only happen when you ended the relationship with her at some point. Liza is still with Brody if you didn't have a relationship with her and she turns to Justin on her own if you ended the relationship at some point. Again, if something happened completely contrary to what happened before on some route, I'd like to know about it so I can fix it. Rachel telling about someone being pregnant while she clearly is not, is one such example, that sounds like a bug that needs fixing.

As for the MC blundering in Rachel's school after being told not to, that's something I need to address, because I kinda forgot about the stern warning Mrs. Steel issued earlier.
Yes was two errors then a lot of dialogue in black screen when the outsiders moved in. I glad to hear the solo paths will be getting more work later because I really enjoyed both the Harem paths and solo paths. I do understand the amount of content which why I understood the need to drop platonic content after holiday but to find all the trust built and the work put in to get sisters away from predators wasted was a shock. Still going to stay donor on your Patreon regardless of a little disappointment in a few paths, loved the wedding dress scene as well as the Harem paths (yeh hopeless fan play incest only love path and full deviant harem paths. all 4 family monogamous and even non insest manwhore path). Also really appreciate feedback.
Sorry I doubted is not first game side characters and side paths had to be put on hold when story started to develop and limited resources to be spread across all paths each month.

With Liza and Rachel I built trust and helped them but avoided starting relationships at all, on monogamy paths I only ever started one relationship but built trust and helped everyone as much as possible, whenever an unwanted relationship started I backtracked a day and replayed to prevent starting it, it was most challenging part of game was maxing the trust without crossing the relationship line lol). This meant I built u rachaels confidence and Liza left Brody after he saw him cheating and she saw Preacher by herself in mall and chose to leave his charity work and was looking for another charity (from a breakfast table discussion after event) EDIT oh and Liza said on both Rachel and Bella paths they were pregnant though I did not play pregnancy path with them only on Liza and Susan Paths. Yeh dorky but I figured Rachel still not sure where she going in life and Bella still had ambition to make her own way in life lol Yeh yeh sad role player while Liza was looking for someone to care for and Susan longing another child so pregnancy choices easy
:D

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Sinphil You have done a great job on your solo paths it seems. You might want to post some saves so Perverteer can look at them and maybe find ways to adjust his conditionals to keep some of the events that you feel are out of place from firing.

Reactions: Perverteer

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Have to admit,didnt expect that timeskip.
Kinda expected a bit more room for the new status quo to breath.
Instead the entire family gets together on the first evening,getting hot and bothered like it wouldnt be a completely new situation(especially with Susan thrown into the mix,someone who has a very different relationship dynamic towards the sisters which one would expect to result in a bit more anxiety and a slower intimate approach)and then bam,timeskip.
Feels rather rushed on both accounts.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Can you corrupt the other three as well, or just Bella?
No, only Bella. It would be harder to hide it from mom, and if she found out what you are doing to her daughters you probably would lose way more than your Discreet privileges.

Canes

May 27, 2018
No, only Bella. It would be harder to hide it from mom, and if she found out what you are doing to her daughters you probably would lose way more than your Discreet privileges.
Hmm, guess harem is more believable.

4.50 star(s) 322 Votes